Olympic weightlifters aren't natty right? real question

Olympic weightlifters aren't natty right? real question

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-sport-doping-weightlifting-idUSKCN1072EF
reuters.com/article/us-doping-olympics-idUSKBN13K1Y6
espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/17899253/three-weightlifters-stripped-london-olympic-golds-doping-cases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no lifter competing for a medal is natty.

no

but neither are any professional athletes

Some are, some aren't

Depends on the level they're competing at

Anybody from the major contenders for the olympics is not natty (the Chinese, the Russians, etc), most US lifters are because of the USADA

fuark, pyrros has the best damn physique for a 85kg guy, wish I could at least look like him

KEK
Of course bro! The USA team would never use roids!

all on roids

Drug testing methods are always years behind and new drugs come out all the time. The only reason people get caught right away is because theyre stupid and didnt follow the processes they were told (or someone close to them got jelly and told the world: ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, etc.)

Wrote a paper on this shit and how it should just be legalized

they're all using
even most of the shitty countries that have no chance of winning any medals are using

brah just say you're a roider no one here really gives a fuck

basically why I've stopped watching/caring about professional olympic weightlifting. The weights are astronomical but I'd honestly be more impressed if they lifted half as much but knew 100% they're natty.

I won't say US weightlifters are completely natty but US drug testing practices are way stricter than places like China or Eastern Europe. Even if they're all roiding, roiding as a Ukrainian oly lifter is very different than roiding as a US lifter.

not a roider desu

but imagine there being two olympics, one where PEDs are legal and the other that isnt... which one are you most likely going to watch?

A lot of people are watching the olympics to see athletes push the margins and become better than last year, to win and set records. cool shit like that. unfortunately the human body has its limits and non-enhanced athletes at that point in competition are basically all at their limits. The only thing that will push them above other athletes are mistakes by the others, genetic advantages/mutations, etc.

Literally never happens

reuters.com/article/us-sport-doping-weightlifting-idUSKCN1072EF
reuters.com/article/us-doping-olympics-idUSKBN13K1Y6
espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/17899253/three-weightlifters-stripped-london-olympic-golds-doping-cases

i disagree completely

I don't want to see a show with roided freaks setting non-human records. I want to see a natty guys breaking records, even if they are lame ass records. If I see a natty guy dling 500 i get impressed but if i know he's been roiding then it doesn't mean jack shit for me.

But then again, you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Split competitions between natty and non natties, Im fine with that.

well of course its not just a "okay do whatever you want and take whatever you want", there would have to be a lot of work and reglation, doctor supervision.

Its a concept, but to me it seems like the future of Olympics

I seriously hope you're baiting and not actually this retarded.

Alan Thrall post to this board. lol. Get on some test you thicc bitch

>he fell for the USADA meme

fuckn 'muricans lmao

Roid use among pro athletes is an open secret.

Georgian oly lifters are the best

>our government hinders their own athletes' gains
>not trying to get them to win at all costs to shove it in the face of the Russians/chinese/sand people

>Most US lifters

That fucking cunt CJ Cummings is not lifting over 170 kilos at that age and with that form natty.

t. weightlifter.

LOL

muh american spirit

goddamn you burgers are delusional, yes all your top athletes are also on roids. Phelps pisses purple in training