He doesn't use spit in his whey shake for maximum digesting gains

>he doesn't use spit in his whey shake for maximum digesting gains

real digestive enzymes are in your saliva, I store jugs of spit jugs in my fridge and pour it in a glass, then I add protein and I stir, then, I drink it...my proteins are flowing to the muscles 70% faster than before, lab tested for 3 months in Kansas

Unfunny cringe

Let's play some oblivion

roll

roller

I love it when girls spit on my anus before a good lick...fuck...ing...hot

Roll

Just finished this bitch for the 5th time about a week ago. Put every achievement on the kids xbox. Only game i've been patient enough to do it.. also its easy to do...

there's already spit in my mouth

not even close to the amount you need, unless you are a berserk mode dog with saliva dripping on the side of your mouth continuosly

why not just build up saliva then swallow it a couple times instead of spitting into something you're going to drink

I can fill the jugs by regularly spitting in it while I shitpost all day on the chan, can't take more than 10 mins to eat my meal, it would take me an hour or two if I had to wait for all the required saliva, it's basically free water and enzymes, trust me it's worth it

rolan dolan

neutral imperial scout

Roll

roru

>he doesn't push his stomach outside his body to absorb food directly so nutrition isn't wasted on the mastication goblins hiding in your teeth

Fuck yeah, Oblivion!

> Not buying 100% pre-digested protein
> Thinking you'll ever make it

rollin

Roll

Great, thats exactly how I play anyways

rollan

rollllllllllllllllllll