What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Hjeb1YCR3M
youtu.be/viQnHOXyqEg
youtu.be/qnjYyfkcaNI?t=1m27s
board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=83704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doing barbell compound movements elicits greater hormonal response than your standard isolation exercises. Of course they are gonna look better than the average curlbro.

>professional athlete
>random guy on fit
hmmmmm

Thia guy prbably started lifting long before crossfit was even invented.

reminder that he was 23 at the time that pic was taken
23 years of age

I'm bulking

I like being able to walk

I don't roid. Have yet to see a natty in any major Crossfit competition.

You say that as if people following proper bodybuilding programs aren't doing compound movements. Chances are they are doing it with much better form and with more weight than the majority of crossfitters.

The most successful crosssfitters are :
1.Genetic elite (who would have better results than most no matter what style of weightlifting they did)
2. Probably roiding. Any proffesional sporting competition where money is involved people will be using PEDs. Just cause there's drug testing means nothing those are worked around just like anything else.
3. Some of these guys don't even Crossfit to train for Crossfit comps. Rich Fronning the Crossfit posterboy trained more a job to body building and powerlifting.

You're delusional if you think all the top crossfitters do is bodybuild and then show up to these comps and do things like hand stand walks or any of the other random skill events on top of doing them in a conditioning aspect

I said some.

And I was pointing that they don't look that just by doing Crossfit. Which was the original topic.

his hairline says 43

Does that guy have 2 massive swinging cocks?
He's got some kind of bi-valve bulge going on there, looks like somebody unleashed the hydra on crossfit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7-5gbtfOY

this is how natty CF retards look like

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hjeb1YCR3M

STRONG HIPS FAST HIPS

Daily reminder that from your point push press isn't real exercise too.

>mfw 0:54

Thick barbells should be cleaned this way. It's impossible to clean them like Olympic weightlifters.

i'm natty

>2:20
>limping dog walks past
>even the dog snapped its shit up
jesus christ

Also
>mixed grip cleans for some reason
Those are some dirty fucking cleans
>when your lifts are so moronic they become oxymoronic.

>>mixed grip cleans for some reason
Sorry, you are too stupid.

That was awful. That's just negligence on the part of the "instructors". Fucking mixed-grip cleans. Think I slipped a disk just watching.

Also don't forget this asshole: youtu.be/viQnHOXyqEg

its a fucking continental clean you retard try cleaning an axle bar normally it does not work

Is he doing it for a living?

If that's a real excercise it's definatly not appropriate so those lifters.

>that receding hairline at 23

>probably roiding

Man, even in Veeky Forums people can't accept that 100% of people who use fitness as a profession roid. If you are going for big money or big medals, they are juicing. There are a million reasons to juice in that situation

that's a continental clean. Granted, they're retarded women and shouldn't be doing that, but thick bars are cleaned this way in strongman

the funny thing is that bar probably weighs like 60 pounds

youtu.be/qnjYyfkcaNI?t=1m27s

Could be gear: board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=83704

He looks fucking cool, though.
Bet he pounded some tight "I have daddy issues" pussy on that fact alone.

>thin haired bum bearded hairy manlet ginger fag
>cool

Yeah, he looks cool.

>implying he does crossfit to train for crossfit events

>athlete roids
whoaaaaaaaa brooooo

I think more of the point is that none/few of the people who compete in these competitions ACTUALLY do the group crossfit that we are all so familiar with.

This. No one in the "Games" does crossfit more than 2 or so months out from the competition, and only then purely for conditioning.

You would love gay clubs.

Nigga mixed grip cleans are asking for a hospital trip.

Probably. I see no issue with being gay, bro.

Why the hell would I train in a way that significantly increases chance of injury?

Is this bait? Or is this for real?

Where is his dick?

Lifting doesn't blow out my joints in 5 years like crosshit does

gee, two wieners???

Im pleasantly surprised to find out that I wasn't the only one wondering.

Froning didn't do random WODs and get all the way to winning multiple games, he had specific training with periodization, unlike most retard CrossFit coaches.