Anyone here ever use meth successfully to lose weight? If so...

Anyone here ever use meth successfully to lose weight? If so, what intake method did you use and how did you avoid getting hooked? How many pounds did you lose? How often did you use it and when did you quit?

Don't do meth you fucking retards

2g a day NOTHING more, gotta weigh that shit. just make sure to take 2 teaspoons of lsd a week and 1 shot of dmt a month to keep your pineal gland clean and healthy

Lol I actually do microdose lsd every week. Helps me keep perspective and stay mindful

smoke cigarettes for fucks sake

Addiction is a beast you're never prepared for

>tells people to smoke cigarettes
>talks about addiction

???????/

That doesn't really do anything for me. I'm already addicted to cigarettes.

Next week going to AirBNB cabin in a foresty area to drop again for the first time since December [spoiler]with gf[/spoiler]

p.s: don't do meth

What intake method? Snorting?

>
holy fuck man are you retarded? meth? how about willpower you fucking sped

well if you cant lose weight on your own you won't keep it off (i'm sure you're saying "haha yea i will its easier to be in maintenance than lose!!" but you won't.)

but if you insist, amphetamine is much less neurotoxic, addicting, and harsh on your body than meth.

>Doesn't have the mental strength to just fucking eat less or exercise more
>Thinks he won't get hooked on meth

Dubs of truth.
That being said a couple of toots with the boys is ok, just don't make a habit of it. What you're talking about is a straight and narrow path to addiction. Also knew a dude who gained weight while on a long meth stretch so it's by no means a silver bullet for weight loss.

Why meth?

Why not amphetamine? ( Not kidding )

Most of my mates are now full on malnutrition :^)

this OP, find another way

LOL I air bnb an elderly couples spare room to drop acid, done it twice and they love me staying because I'm so quite

Best trip I had was on Noosa beach, candy flipping and watching the waves roll in was GOAT

psychadelics are so much better with friends

No, I just ate less calories.
How is taking meth to lose weight even a subject for discussion you fucking retard.

Agreed but I was in a tough patch after leaving my wife and I used LSD to help purge my pain and sadness. Since I have difficulty crying sober I decided to trip alone and I don't want anyone to see me in that state

such is life

there's one guaranteed way to lose a fuckton of physical & emotional weight all at once & free yourself of all of your burdens
>kys

Just use ritalin and you won't be able to eat anything.

Works wonders. Doing meth is just stupid bro.

I worked in a psychiatric clinic ( Janitor )
and would see anorexics, the fastest way to burn fat is by setting your self on fire,
kidding aside what most would do to lose weight is sleep with a window open on cold nights.
Their body would shiver all night trying to stay alive and burn fat and muscle.

Why would I kill myself?

zute

Would the window technique work for a cut or would you end up burning too much muscle ?

You're weak

Mod, why the fuck you let this thread live

being so weak-willed and stupid that you are willing to do meth to lose weight

You cant function normally with meth son.

You don't posses the ability to weigh a person's character. Dropping acid with an improper mindset and setting is nothing short of brave, I met and faced all of my demons at once. I put my life on track as fast as possible instead of moping around like a faggot for months on end.

Depends on the friends.

I know a meth head who is pretty fat, the thing is after you crash you eat lots to make up for the lack of energy and sustenance not to mention the damage to you're causing to your brain. Speed works pretty well once you get the right dose down it also helps you lift way more than usual you'll beat all your prs in the same workout using speed as preworkout but get ready not to eat or sleep for days (having benzos on hand helps a lot but that has it's own problems), afterwards your appetite only comes back very slowly I went 3-4 days just on vitamin pills and water greatest cut of my life.

If you're desperate to the point of taking meth, go out and get ahold of some DNP.

eat .1 of a gram once a week, do insane amounts of cadio (easy as fuck to do on it). keep protein in LBW every day nothing else. I did nothing but low cal shakes. use l-dopa, 5-htp, b-12, saunas, and large amounts of Niacin (the one with the flush) to come off of it

Do people still take that shit?

Same bro. Microdose every 4th day. It's real life essence. And the best pre workout no fucking doubt. Every day I microdose feels like a day when you I was 10. Life full of magic. And the social anxieties are gone. Feel confident as a motherfucker, and always have girls after me the day I dose. Just feel energy raging from inside my soul. It as well makes your path more clear. You know what you want with your life etc. 10µg every 4th day is amazzzzinnng

DNP threads are verbotten on Veeky Forums (but somehow /fraud/ isn't). I don't take it, but if the alternative were meth?

i tried microdosing for a while. made me feel unnerved and angry so i stopped. really wanted it to work.

Don't shill drugs you dog, eat less food and seek glory.

>he thinks meth addiction and one cig before every meal to cut appetite is the same

I don't have an anime girl smug enough for that one

Where do I score regular amphetamine?

just do ec stack