/FPH/ & /FPS/: Fat hate edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ybLVj4niQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wlwwhndfjXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 minutes ago

What's wrong with you?

How much do you wanna bet that they only close their mouths for photos? The rest of the time it's open for breathing and eating

omg

My 300-400 pound coworker just asked if she could use my full sized french press as a cup for diet coke

I wonder where Max Res is now?

this has to be fake. No way a fatty like thinks she can have all she wants

Fat people are just subhuman.

hope you did them a favour and said no

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

DRINK
WATER

Didn't she die?

Tell them

>I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.

kek

lol are you from myproana???

related, your body is already so far gone that the scavengers think it's dead already

XL is probably all gone because only 1 pair can fit in the holder.

>5 times the material
>same coat

Why. Just why.

Nah, that was a fake article, looked it up.
Still alive and ... Well not kicking, more like hyperventilating from the struggle of basic human functions.

>drinkwater

when you're so far gone that even your name starts giving you diet advice

Because it probably costs in material $.05 to produce an XS and $.25 to make an XL

unload

Why would the fire department investigate someone's stomach pain?

Most fire departments have people trained as EMT's sometimes paramedics. As they tend to be first responders to accidents and what not.

kekus maximus

I don't know if this is a universal thing in the US. But in my city the fire department responds to almost all emergency calls in addition to an ambulance. Pretty sure they all have first response training.

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ybLVj4niQ

Are these two the same person?
I can't tell fatties apart.

It's not how much you enjoy dessert, it's how much dessert you enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=wlwwhndfjXc

>jayjay blahblah
>telling lies
everything checks out.

Just a hundred years ago people like that were displayed at freak shows.

Yeah but supply and demand. We have 60% of the population over weight and about 30% obese. The large and xl should be more based off the demand.

it's a bit anecdotal but there's the picture floating around of the fattest man aliv a century ago and he's nowhere near that amount of bulk. Looks closer to a modern oly lifter

that's sad and disgusting

He's 71 you libcuck

no thanks, i usually give away the christmas ham to my neighbor's dog.

Based Protein World

and then KHAAAAAAAN pulled the ad anyway

I would gladly trade being a built poorfag for being a fat rich dude.

>tess holiday is a fat fucking pig
What did he mean by this

wtf

If you've got the money already, there's really no reason you couldn't be both. The fact that he's so out of shape is kind of embarrassing. And that's coming from a Trump fan.

u know I try hard to not think of people as "ugly" because I'm sure someone somewhere considers them attractive, but she is so fucking ugly, like it physically pains me every time someone posts this picture.

Hi Elliot.

to be fair, those are super cheap bikinis, and they run really small. I'm usually a small, but I've bought those before and had to get a large top and medium bottom. They don't cover your boobs at all, and I'm only a 36b.

>I'm usually a small, but I've bought those before and had to get a large top and medium bottom.
>I'm usually a small

Spoken like someone that has always had their clothing purchased for them.

>they run really small

nice reading comprehension you got there, pal

>Getting butthurt over an obvious joke
Come on guys.

I never get women's sizing though. An ex I had had three different shirts with three different sizes that all fit her (M, L, XL), while all of my shirts are large and they all fit the same.

Are women's clothing designers retarded or am I the retard

Don't answer that

the designers are retarded, all of them
i wish fake pockets weren't a thing

>three different sizes that all fit her
I´m male and fit into XS, S and M (european siezes wich are basicly 1 sieze smaller than us ones)

do you have breasts, user?

To say that form and function are seen as mutually exclusive in the fashion industry would be a gross understatement. And yes part of the purpose of inconsistent sizing is to keep your guessing/insecure about your size, whether you are big or small.

I've seen this photo countless times. One question just hit me..
> Who took the photo?

No and I don't understand what that has to do with my post at all

I get ladies wanna look good by wearing designer clothes, but if every woman decided to tell these companies to fuck themselves and started wearing consistently sized clothes from like, Walmart or something (idk). couldn't this sort out the problem by telling companies "Hey until you quit being fucking terrible with your inconsistent sizing measurements, we aren't gonna buy clothes from you."

The butcher.

>be me
>need new jeans
>lost some weight
>try on 29"
>think I´m somewhat optimistic with that sieze
>slides down my legs
>try on 28"
>slides somewhat slower
>look for 27"
>can´t find any
>ask guy that works at the shop where the 27" jeans are
>tells me that 27" jeans are not a thing
>buy 28" jeans and a belt
>need to cut 3" off the legs

Next time I need to look for children sieze pants that somehow fit my quadrizeps and calfs...

he was calling u fat

Just look at the current state of the feminist movement and ask yourself if western women could agree on anything long enough to "tell companies" something besides this:

hes still a fat piece of garbage you retarded trumpfag

>Always buy my jeans from the same store
>Always pick 32/32 because they fit pretty much perfectly
>go to a different store
>can't even get my legs through their 34
>mfw
it's not just women's clothing

Levi is notorious for fitting a size smaller than is marked on the garment.

>tfw you only wear two pairs of khakis you've had for years and workout shorts

I don't know this feel, but I respect it nonetheless.

Fair enough.

Shes dying put her back in the water

I wasn't just that they were small, they also had incredibly skinny legs compared to the waist. As I said I literally could not fit my legs through there. At the same time the waist was already too big. That was before I started squatting even.

They don't run small, you're just fat

I've noticed an inordinate amount of sticc nu males recently.

well hello there, second person who has never shopped for clothes

Post a timestamped photo to prove you aren't fat. Otherwise you're lying. It's Veeky Forums 101 you newfag

Franco or Pinochet would've helicoptered those who put half naked sluts on the ads.

I am fat and I hate myself

>Everyone who claims that I'm overweight is dumb lol

Post pics then

>If I reply with a funny maymay maybe I can deflect the fact that I'm incredibly insecure

Yep, it's a woman alright.

it's common knowledge at this point that different clothing stores have different measurements for their sizes
and for the record, i'm not the original user who had tried the bikinis

i hope you'll get rid of your boredom soon, have a nice rest of your day

Just because hes old doesn't give him a fat pass my grandpa is 75 and is in better shape than him

It's not that we don't agree. I understand womens sizings are fucked. But responding to jokes and obvious b8 with the most insecure shit ever really makes you seem... well, insecure.

thank you for the feedback, friend

what language is that?

Georgian

no. rather, it's because not everybody has the same size of breasts, so different shirts will fit them differently; men don't have to take this factor into account.

A lot of people are considered not attractive by everybody even other not attractive people. These ugly specimens can only make it with other ugly specimen but they aren't attracted to each other physically. On the other hand we as humans have evolved to fuck no matter how ugly we are. So physical attractiveness isn't that important..

>Not having pecs so big that you have to take them into account when buying shirts

Not gonna make it desu

If you're not flat as a board, you shouldn't be buying small bikini tops. You're a delusional chunky girl who should not be wearing a small anything unless you're sub 5'3". (Your band size is 36" but your boobs are B's, you're not smaaaaallll)

disgusting

Lol I'm pretty sure that's a walMart or something similar. If anything, clothes in those place are bigger than what their label says; vanity sizing. It sounds like you're in denial about being fat

For females European sizes are 4 numbers difference. A size 0 us is a 4 uk

Damn son you need to bulk or buy skinny jeans

DAILY REMINDER that HAES and fat acceptance are a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and once again have an avenue to forcibly silence everyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to turn their laziness into a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a ''''''revolutionary''''' (obvious jokes about personal gravity wells notwithstanding) and force society to adapt to their backwards ass worldview than put forth a single modicum of effort towards honest, rugged personal self assement and improvement. Perhaps it is something innate and defeatist in their psychology which prevents them from any sense of shame or personal self reflection. I don't know. All I do know is that it is disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal and I....

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with me in this thread looks like.

>dis bitter angry fatty
Jfc, I'm a female that shops for my own clothes, and you are clearly full of lard

>My grandpa is 75 and doesn't have to do anything all day because he's retired!! Trump should be in peak fitness too!!!!!!

Yes, libcucks are this stupid

Stop gumming up this board with your idiocy and drop trip.

I'm 5'7 and fit into a small just fine, even wear a 32C.

i'm a female that shops for my own clothes too and i'm not bitter nor fat
interesting assumptions though, gotta admit