Bout to incorporate creatine into my workout. What to expect ?

Bout to incorporate creatine into my workout. What to expect ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15273072
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20060630).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retaining slight water weight and nothing else.

dehydration

increased 1RM about 2lbs

gains

Hair loss.

A very mild boost to performance that is pretty much imperceptible on a short term level, but will give a little more progress over long term than if you hadn't been using it.

What are the downsides of consuming creatine?

Kidney damage.

Slightly better lifts in the long term, shorter recovery times, water retention.

Does it make sense to use it while cutting?

Yes, it can reduce lean muscle loss.

Citation needed

Any truth to the creatine causing hair loss meme?

i've heard that when you are on creatine you cant consume alcohol. Consuming alcohol can lead to some discomfort when peeing.

Can somebody confirm this?

you'll probably be thirsty and drink more water than usual

you'll probably put on 2-3 lbs of water weight but your lifts will easily go up for a couple of weeks

sometimes it makes me shit though, so...

Many such cases! Sad!

will give you bloated look cause of muscles being full of water

>Muscles full of water
Not even saying that is true but assuming it is, how the fuck can your mind bring you to the conclusion that if your muscles are full of water and expand because of it will make you look bloated. It's literally just increasing the volume of your muscle

Kys

Eh, I don't remember any discomfort last binge, but we did smash a carton of vodka between three of us in a day and a half.
I may have been numb.

Hairline to recede

Nope false

I'm 18 and my father(55) and grandfather(70) still have all their hair am I safe

gotta look at your mom's side

me and my friends pretend its a steroid for fun. "ie shit im out of creatine needles"

they call it creatine because it helps with creatin muscle

there are tons of people reporting bloating from creatine, some do, some don't, no real truths out there

That's the good one, I'm wondering if I take steroids it will make me bald

Your moms dad is the best to look at for telling if your hair will stay or leave in old age.

>will have full thick black hair till I die

how much dosage should i use?

Some say 5g other 10g. What fit recommend?

Nothing. That way you can't be disappointed.

1KG
Gotta eat big to get big.

I haven't noticed anything since I started taking it a few months ago. But it's cheap as fuck so whatever I'm gonna keep on doing it just in case

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15273072
Tl;dr maybe, but the small amount of data on the subject shows that it may only occur if you have a preexisting renal condition and regularly take a retardedly high dose, and even then you might be fine (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20060630).

10g for a week to load, 5g afterwards for maintenance

That's a meme
THe whole loading thing is a meme invented by the fitness industry so you consume more.

3g-4g/day is enough, cut it so you can take it with a meal. (ie : 1g at 10, 1g at 13, 1g at 16, 1g at 19)

Just started taking creatine and first day I took it I drank later that night. Felt drunker than normally would have for amount I drank and woke up with hangover which I usually don't get. Pretty sure I didn't drink enough water with creatine so point being just make sure you stay hydrated.

Nothing much but you may as well take it because there's absolutely no proven negatives but shit loads of potential positives. Its also incredibly cheap.

Loading is a meme. Taking 5g of monohydrate a day will still lead to saturation.

>Pretty sure I didn't drink enough water with creatine so point being just make sure you stay hydrated.

Yup, and if you're fit you should be drinking a lot of water anyway

>meme invented by the industry
It's like 30g extra, a few cents worth of creatine doesn't really matter

Sorry i wanted to refer to the old industry meme saying to take 20g/day on a fuckign week kek

hair loss and penis enlargement

Severe acne