Ask my gf why she spends so much money or stuff like make up

>Ask my gf why she spends so much money or stuff like make up
>"You don't see me complaining about the amount you spend on supplements"

How do I refute this?

Supplements are not deceptions

stop spending money on supplements and buy some real food

You probably are wasting money. But you could feed her some bullshit and say it's making you healthier. Girls love makeup though so you should probably just let her have this one. Unless it's excessive.

Quit buying supps retard the honestly do fuck all for you anyway, it's just modern snake oil

KEK

She's right.

"make up doesn't make you pretty, supplement does make me jacked though"

>Supplements don't make me look like a whore

If you're buying more than protein powder, creatine, and maybe some vitamins you're wasting your money.

OP PLEASE DO

true

Well first you deny complaining and frame it as wouldn't it be cool to do something awesome with that money like go on a vacation or purchase a business.

Then you note that you make way more money than she does and your expenses on supplements (which benefit your health, your most important asset) is a far smaller proportion of your disposable income than her cosmetic products

then you take a picture of her cooter and post it here

I'm making myself healthier from the inside out. You're smearing bat feces on yourself.

I remember when my sister went to the US with her husband a few years ago, she bought like $7000 worth of make up and sent it back here to Australia.

She said all the make up bought was super cheap in America and couldn't pass on buying shit loads of it to send back home to have a huge supply of it for herself.

It's not like she's rich or anything, they saved like $50k to travel all around the US and spent nearly 1/5th of that spending money on makeup products. They saved that because they were both still living at home for the first year they were married and had no rent/mortgage.

My brother in law says it's retarded but he's too cucked to really do anything about it.

what you mean like protein shakes that give you fake muscles?

t. snake oil salesman

THis is probably the most normie post ok Veeky Forums right now

Bruh, sounds like me.

Wife hates travel so 1.5k in makeup was an easy bribe to have a worldwide holiday.

Q B O A
B
O
A

>fake muscles

Supps wont demolish my face after using them my entire life

Whoa qboa whoooooaaaah

it's a reference to an earlier post where some user's gf said protein shakes give you fake muscles

whoa dude whooooaaaa chill

Tools.

>he doesn't win every single argument with his gf
lol just lol

>tomatoe tomato

When the day of the rake comes, makeup's not going to snap any canadian necks.

>he argues with his girl

>he settled for the first cunt he could get his dick into instead of finding someone he actually gets along with

>being upset that she wanta to look pretty
>"muh fake beauty reeeeeeeeeeee!"

My gf is a Kim Kardashian lookalike with heavy make-up and plastic surgery, and I fucking like it that way.

whoa whoaaaaaa whoAAAAAA user

do not want

Where is this from what did I miss

>tfw will never be mired this hard

As long as she doesn't fuck niggers you're good senpai.

>spends 10k on make up
>living with parents

If it's her money, mind your own business. Likewise to her.

>willingly giving away your belongings
>telling your gf to cuckold you
>act like a young child when she talks to you
KEK DETECTED

bimbo master race

>he fell for the gf meme
Come on bro, pump 'em and dump 'em

jej thats not your girl friend faggot

WHOOOOAH WHOOAAAAHH DUDE CHILL WOAAAH

It's just a text conversation, Girl says protein shakes give fake muscles and guy acts retarded and says, "Whoooaaah wait, whooooaaha chill qbuao" etc.

Just lurk a bit you'll see it in no time.

>"Oh, let me just apply my supplements to my face in order to hide all the BLEMISHES and IMPERFECTIONS I have! That's why I buy supplements! And you, you buy makeup in order to enhance all the hard work and dedication you spend in front of the mirror. All of the training and diet and discipline that comes with applying makeup. Thank you for putting that all in perspective, you stupid fucking cunt.

She's right though, supplements are jewish trick to milk your wallet. You don't need anything but a proper diet, sleep and a routine. If you ever going to need something extra, it's going to be illegal shit anyways

American women are trash