Where do you go to pickup girls user...

Where do you go to pickup girls user? I recently got out of a 6 year relationship and I find that alot of things have changed in terms of dating over the last 6 years, I feel like a 12 year old again that doesnt understand a thing about dating.

Many people do online dating/tinder nowadays, Ive tried it but I really dont like it, besides a decent, gf material girl is hard to find on it. I tried bars but the same thing applies there, Im not looking for a drunk ho to fuck, that shit turns me off nowadays. Im looking for a nice girl. But I dont see many other alternatives besides bars and tinder. My workplace is 90% men, I dont study anymore so college is not an option.

>in b4 not Veeky Forums related. We all know this is the best place to ask such things, the other boards are filled with betas.

Thank God I married a fatty and slimmed her down yet managed to have her retain the ugly duckling syndrome... dont think I could do todays dating world... my last date was before 2010...

Try tindr? I hear thats easy pussy. If you want a woman for keeping try a church.

>the other boards are filled with betas.
>Implying this one isn't the second most beta board after /r9k/
Anyway. Depending on your situation, you might want to join a club/community/hobby circle in your local area. Give speed dating events a try if it is an option, you have nothing to lose. And keep online dating as a side gig, again, nothing to lose.
Do you have friends? Common acquaintances are another nice way to meet people

Is church the new tindr? If it is, what's the new church?

you have to find them via hobbies and friend recommendations, expand your social circle, meet new people in for example rock climbing classes, befriend them and find girls like that.

>in b4 not Veeky Forums related. We all know this is the best place to ask such things, the other boards are filled with betas.

Oh but this is /fit related. the best girls are found at the gym

Location size user?

If you're in a large area, clubs, meetups, volunteer, travel groups, etc is gonna be best bet.

If small place church will be more common.

I wouldn't even waste time with bar/online if my goal is keepers.

honestly just go about your life and do whatever you want. Don't do it for the goal of meeting a girl.

Just do, go, and you will meet girls on your path that way.

If you go looking for them it usually doesn't work, atleast in my experience, I've always gotten to meet someone new when I wasn't exactly looking.

bars and clubs usually suck yeah.
Tinder sucks too

I suppose I should expand my social circle a bit. My entire friendgroup just exists of guys and their exes, nothing in it is dateable.

What would be a good hobby? Maybe dancing classes? Or will that just make me look like a fag

How do you even start dating a girl from the gym. Girls never seem to be interested in flirting while working out.
And I dont want to get potentially banned for harrassment

No, I meant house of God. Not whore house with a Jesus theme. Church isnt for picking up girls. Church is for cleaning your self up and then God will provide once you stop ignoring him and start paying attention.

Don't worry, learning to dance is great. If you have the luck to have nice girls at your classes just be friends with her, do not try to pick her up.
That way you'll boost your feminine social circle bro

Go for the girls who are not wearing headphones

headphones = do not want bf
no headphones = bf

oops, I mean

headphones = do not want bf
no headphones = want bf

Cant tell if srs or not. Why would not wearing headphones mean they want to be approached? Youre gonna get me kicked out of my gym

you are unlearned, grasshopper

in time you will know the ways that women signal their availability

I quit wearing my headphones in hopes that i'll start to talk to some dude to make a friend for a lifting buddy... I'm a dude by the way so dont think this proves other guys point about headphones totally right... No idea if girls follow this logic

Tinder is by far the best app to have in between relationships.

not OP but wouldnt it suck if they reject you, or just tell you to fuck off. you would have to see them multiple times a week at the gym and feel awkward as fuck

Not really. Just move on dude. Girls get hit on and asked out all the time. They brush it off and move on and only the really persistent or super creepers really stick out in their heads. Plus its an ego boost for them to be asked out. Shows they are desired.

Creepy and disgusting

Thats pretty weird man

Also
>Stacey

>Stacey 44 - Party
story?

this pic should be a banner

Motherfucker are you a chink or do you live in a chinese restaurant? Half your hits got white rice on them I'm fucking jealous. I can count on one hand how many times i got the lunch special :(

[Jealousy is love and hate at the same time]

>americans

>implying you dont have hoodniggers doing the same shit for decades

Nice page 1 but wheres the rest user?

How many of those were meaningful relationships? If I wanted to fuck a whore I rather just pay for it

>in between relationships
>ever having relationships
>not just plowing through as many or as few girls as you feel like whenever you want

????????
??,??

>Sneha

Asking for a girls number in a gym can get you kicked

That ass is fake?

>Not a single jap or korean name among the Asians on that list

Still not sold on this whole tinder thing. Seems more like it's just a one night stand thing for thirsty sluts and chads. Not the kind of relationships I'm looking for.

>Being this much of a beta
I remember being in high school. Anyway, unless you completely sperg out and do an anime tier love confession, it is not going to be awkward
Chat her up a bit, if she is responsive chat more, repeat for 2-3 different days of meeting her, if she is into you ask her to grab a beer, if she responds positive, yay, you got yourself a date
>Y-yeah b-b-but what if she says no?
Own it you fucking faggot, and no, it won't be awkward. If anything, she's flattered. If she is creeped out, the fault is on you for not understanding of she's interested
Stop apologizing for having balls and for breathing, jesus
>This only works if you are le chad McDick meme, it's not easy
I didn't say it's easy, but it's fucking simple. Not unlike losing 100 pounds or squatting 4 plate for the first time

>Not unlike losing 100 pounds or squatting 4 plate for the first time

Not true. Lifting and cutting is babby shit but talking to girls is on entirely different plane of difficulty.

>Start off as friends
>make a move like the very next week, do this so she doesn't automatically label you as "just a friend"
>if no results then just let the move slide
>Become casual gym friends, but don't bother to actually maintain the friendship.
>Repeat process till there is no one left to try.

who's this grill? she looks an awful lot like emily rudd

Yeah, I'm really not into having sex with women either.

Talking to girls is retarded easy. Open mouth, contact vocal cords, exhale through mouth, move jaw and teeth around
Succeeding is the hard part
>Hurr durr you're just being sarcastic and spiteful
No, I'm urging you to grab your nuts and take initiative
How do you expect to land anything without initiative

No such thing as a nice girl. If nice is what you're looking for you do not have a solid personal identity and need to work on that first.

>Having to communicate with another human bean let alone a grill

FUCK I can't take the anxiety! Can't I just add another 4 plates to my squat and do it that way?

>tfw live in a "multicultural" liberal area where the only women who go to church are over 50s

That's because is Emily Rudd

Go to a mosque instead, convert to Islam. Get yoself some sweet arab pussy

bump

Your looking for a Bf bro?

Wow, this thread didn't 404? Sweet. The real truth is OP that the best places are the places you enjoy and feel comfortable in. For me that's museums, cafes, bookstores. For some other user it's clubs and bars. For yet another it's a group sport. Do what you enjoy.

Cold approaching - just walking over and saying high, statting a conversation - is scary as fuark but also thrilling. If you can deadlift you can cold approach. And women do appreciate the courage.

I'm weird too, I keep track of the countries of origin of the women I've bedded. So far:

Argentina
Australia
China
Czech Republic
Italy
Jamaica
Poland
Slovakia
South Korea
USA

Kinda dumb, but feels satisfying. (The best, by FAR, is Italian.)

this is where the "whites can never be robots" meme comes from - the asian cockthirst runs deep for even the most unremarkable of white men

Jesus, you're pathetic

Yes except we know how to deal with them.

alcoholics anonymous

anyway you'll meet middleclass-UMC bitches at a social dance class. They'll still be sluts but they'll be cleaner. If they've been through college, they are going to have some really dumb fucking opinions they will want to share with you tho.

>say that other boards are full of betas
>you're asking Veeky Forums for advice on where to find girls

sure thing dude

I have a harder question, where can I find independent mentally strong woman who takes of her body and also has decent intellect. And all that without this SJW bullshit that became popular nowadays.

My dream waifu is Kim from Better Call Saul