Daily reminder that the only thing standing between you and the person you want to be is your mind

Daily reminder that the only thing standing between you and the person you want to be is your mind.

If you let self doubt and lack of confidence defeat you then you don't even exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/3/34/ME3_Yahg.png/revision/latest?cb=20120322212821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that no matter how much you lift, you will never lift that feel

>tfw no gf :(

>tfw no a v e r a g e korean gf :((((((((((((((((((((((((

And of course I click the wrong fucking picture.
Everyone imagine I posted this.
>First post is a PeeBee fag.
PB is literally the most annoying and worst written character in the entire ME universe.
Why the hell wouldn't she get her brains blown out after tackling you directly in front of your team?

>meanwhile at the Citadel Gym

>All the power cages are taken up by Quarian cardiobunnies doing half plate good mornings.
I'd be okay with this.

>Vorcha and Batarian curlbros try to intimidate other gym goers.
>Krogans in the grav chamber doing 10kn deadlifts for reps.
>Turian crossfitters armchairing about functional strength.
>Asari cardiobunnies hogging the elliptical machines.
>Asari Instagram thots using biotics to make it look like they're repping out 5 plate squats.
>Elcors selling roids out the back.
>That one JACKED manlet Volus.
>Salarians peer in from the outside occasionally, every week one or two of them try their hand at the machines, give up after two sets; spend the remainder of their gym contract just swimming.

Do azn girls even like muscles?

>tfw live in a predominantly Korean area but want a Japanese gf.
>tfw all the Vietnamese people took over all the Japanese neighborhoods.

This is just what I needed to hear right now, thanks man.

Yes.

Someone post that webm of the nips fawning over that bodybuilder.

>be me

>be fat my whole life

>lifting_for_girls.jpg

>tfw you realise all the a v e r a g e korean gf's just want someone handsome and aegyo like T.O.P. oppa

>tfw never will I ever be an oppa like T.O.P. ;__________;

Hijacking this thread so I don't have to make a shitty new one

If I have a small penis I should just completely stop thinking about having a sexual relationship with anybody right? And no this isn't a "Waaah muh dick is only 7 inches" post, it's literally a three inch dick that's about 4 inches hard.

Have you considered surgery? Considering Koreans are 70% composed of plastic you might have a chance.

wh-why are you lying??

>I won't let you trick me :(((((((((((((((

If you can make a girl orgasm then you're good. Also dick enlargement is real.

>the only thing standing between you and the person you want to be is your mind

well she lives half a continent away but I guess that's true

How much plastic are you willing to put on your face? You can still make unlike me because there's no Japanese girls left where I live.

Salarians would be on thousands of sups, some advanced roids (SARMS and such), and training with the memiest and most overpriced equipment.

Daily reminder that they fucked the gun second time around too.

Holy kek, how did these people ever have a job?

Affirmative Action

It's just that every girl I've ever met always pretended that they didn't give a shit about a guy's dick size then when they break up either complains about how small it is or if she dates a guy with a big dick thinks it's fucking awesome

Also what do you mean? Every dick enlargement thing i've ever seen is just a huge scam

that was no body builder m8. that was trent reznor from nine inch nails.

what exactly is wrong? back-to-front?

that's just confirmation/selection bias.

If you eat lemon pie, you're likely to talk about how good the lemon tasted, same with dicks.
It doesn't indicate preference necessarily.

Based Franco.

>what the fuck is wrong?
>bottom of image literally shows it

first time on Veeky Forums sonny?

I can see the first one is the wrong way around, but not the second?

t. 10yr oldfag

It looks exactly like the kind of shit you get when you try to outsource programming to Asia.

I imagine for some reason the engine couldn't handle the gun being so far out from the body, so they rotated it to stick out less, then just chopped the end off. If it gets corrected again don't be surprised if it gets all squashed or something.

Its missing the front part, friend. Probably because that part can be moded, so they gave her the basic, unmoded model.

Why are you being a little faggot?

Most of the front of the gun is missing except the lower barrel, which now says AUTION instead of CAUTION.

plz b in coquitlam

>Being Canadian
My condolences

If you're aggressive, you can bottom out 90% of sluts with 5 inches, and all the bits of a cunny that have high nerve ending counts are in the first 3 inches.

Women make fun of penises because they know it's something that men feel insecure about.

While we're on the subject, how true is this?

you mean pic related? yea it's true

Is the Vietnamese situation the same there too or is there still a Japanese community left over there?

Tons of japanese but they're spread out.

Viets are actually getting replaced by north africans.

Dark times are coming.

It's 110% percent true, but what he doesn't mention is that the interaction/intimacy that precedes sex, as well as the delicate social hoops you have to jump through to finally get a human being to have sex with you, is just as important.

That's why people who tell virgins to just go to hookers are fucking idiots.

I think it's pretty safe to say that all girls like muscles except for a few fetishists. I have had a vnese gf for the past year, and I'm honestly skinny fat looking despite being fairly strong (5 plate deadlift working weight.) Most people tell me I look strong because for some reason my body carries almost all of it's fat on my waist, and so my arms, legs and chest look good with clothes on, but my mid section is abysmal. She constantly pokes fun at my "sexy waist" but at the same time she says she loves big guys (bear mode, from what I've gathered.) I think asian girls like muscles but they don't mind if it's behind some flab. The one thing she says she can't stand are the super skinny guys, like most asian men are, which I find kinda funny.

I'm probably going to just stop making getting a gf or having any kind of sex life a thing I think about. I'm still young but I feel like I've gone so long without it, and the few times I tried in high school, I'm pretty much doomed to embarassment, failure, and rejection at this point.

I don't really have a chip on my shoulder or any kind of /r9k/ resentment about it, it's my own fault in several ways. Besides, there's other things like lifting and reading I can focus on whenever I get the urge to actually believe i should try again. I won't be full happy but fuck it, nobody ever really is so what difference does it make.

>Girls can tell if you're a virgin just by your body language

But how can I tell if a girl is a virgin?

*the few times in High School I tried I fucked it up I meant to say

>110% percent
>One hundred percent percent

I agree with your post btw

Well it's a skill like anything, and right now you're the fatty who never ran a 100 feet in his life but wants to be an athlete. Yes it'll take year of pain, rejection, effort, but it's doable, even if you're disadvantaged in some way or another.

Or maybe it is all about face after all, what the fuck do I know.

Largely true, but ymmv. I can count the number of times I've had sex with one hand, but I can flirt and act sexual with some of the best of them. I'm admittedly a rare case because my reasons for not actively pursuing sex is something that probably 99% of the population don't have to deal with, but it's not some strict edict on the topic

All girls lose their virginity by the age of twelve it's like of Newton's Laws. There's no such thing as a woman who's never had sex. Just accept the fact that you will always be that guy who gets sloppy seconds. Or you can go full MGTOW and accept your virginity.

Maybe Stacy
You're right to an extent, but it's possible to find exceptions.

Unironically this. My last boss was shooting the shit with me and a coworker and she was telling me all these bullshit gymnastics to try and claim how she wasn't a virgin because she fucked a guy she wasn't dating at a party

>That thing that started coming into the gym a week ago (I think I heard somebody call it a yahg?) that broke 3 different machines and made a punching bag explode before deciding on deadlifting cars in the parking lot

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/3/34/ME3_Yahg.png/revision/latest?cb=20120322212821

>tfw I have a sister who is turning 13 this year
I'd rather not think about my little sister getting defiled, thank you very much user.

>Not having a natty Yahg bro to spot your PRs.
Not gonna make it.

>being a space gypsy lover

>you faggots have to be told this

>Will to live quickly diminishing.

Fuck I don't want to go back to the gym and risk overtraining again but it's the only thing that mitigates my crippling depression. Especially now that vidya has gone to shit.

everyone stood up and clapped

>Not buying your dick in the highest test asses in the galaxy.
Bet you fuck birds.