Why are alts going up? Do people not realize the crash isn't over?

Why are alts going up? Do people not realize the crash isn't over?

the fork doesn't give any freebies

smart money is always early

Smart money started the alt-pocalypse early. Smart money is taking a portion of their early profits to position themselves in decimated alts.
Everyone else will be left buying BTC and alts at ATH.

the gig is up, scamshits. BTC is worthless. utter garbage. decentralized crypto market is coming. sadly for you... as long as bitcoin is around, there will be no decentralization. i will enjoy watching you btc tardos cry blood as btc crashes into the abyss.

Really?

shut up you shitskin crackhead nigger. go take a shit on your roof

something about fighting for the same chain so its gonna be a shitshow

This guy gets it. Every autistic investor thinks that alts are going to just magically spike the day after the fork. Strategy is all you got in this fairytale market.

hahahaha as always, the uneducated nazi freaks from pol are always the last ones to notice what is happening in reality. your btcs are worth nothing now.... HAHAHAHHAHA no more heroin money for the likes of you XDDDDDD HOW DOES IT FEEL to see all your life's savings lose value in front of your eyes? user, you didn't get liquidated, did you? EL OH EL. I live for these fucking moments. GET REKT

Will the fork decimate the alts even more at first?

No one wants your shitbags, poojeet.

No, people will sell the forked coin for btc and buy alts with both.

And then get replayed on the other chain.

wait i thought seg was free on the upcoming fork??? pls explain

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING EVANGELION REFERENCE?

KEK normie fags who bought on the top are definitely getting rekt.

Is this image from anything specifically?

Yup. Normies will get rekt.

There's no replay protection, so as soon as someone does a transaction on 1 chain, they can replicate it on the other one. Neither of the chains want to implement it because both of them think they are the real BTC.

It's not clear yet which side the miners will take. It's also not clear which side anyone but Coinbase will take.

r/bitcoin thinks they will win, r/btc thinks they will win. In reality this is just a compromise that everyone agreed to months ago, but now all the BTC1 cucks are pulling out of. This would be great for BTC as a whole if it went through. But because core isn't coding the fork many people don't want it.

It's really hard to know how this will play out. But it's pretty easy to see how low all the alts are and how tantalizing a lot of them look now. ETH is crazy low and has so many interesting developments on the horizon (we are getting lightning network v0.5 in a month) plus everything else.

BTC is in such a state of uncertainty and has gone so high so fast over the last couple of months it's not hard to see why people are starting to jump ship.

i'm just fucking asking jesus fuck. I have my money in alts dammit

nigga u gay

most of the weak hands have been shaken out, people holding alts aren't panic selling to buy BTC right now.

Personally I'm almost all in on alts, I didn't sell any (regretfully) and at this point I'm just not going to bother. Most people holding alts feel similar about it. Prices on alts will probably maintain or slowly rise now, even if BTC continues to rise to ~$8k+ in the coming weeks

>thanks satan

>greentexting wrong

hard fork nigga

>not calling it chadtexting

hard fork, google it and learn
in short it means seg2x will take profits from btc
leaving you rekt

>saving thumbnails

Also interested, OP please, don’t be a faget

The great redoubt?

i am blown away by how many times i read retarded posts like this from bitfaggot owners.

So when will the price of BTC peak in this cycle before dipping again? A few days or a week after the fork? Is the floor going to be higher now? Trying to figure out where to sell and where to buy back.

Everyone is going into BTC because of the impending fork b2x futures and the previous fork last summer show that the fork can be quite profitable. I expect a correction post fork as people take that currency and put it into the alts that have been bleeding for the past couple months.

The last year has been blockchain 2.0 (eth ect) creating the altcoin bubble, which creates hype around crypto in general, which helped fuel the latest BTC rally since it is the most well known.

November 9th. scrot this

Whales are going to tumble the alts at least one more time before the fork.