Stretch marks and disgusting acne all over my body after losing weight

>stretch marks and disgusting acne all over my body after losing weight
how do I fix this shit?

>Stretch marks
keep lifting and getting bigger so people notice other things first
>acne
learn how to properly bathe you fucking autsits isms ld,sf;ds,f

If your problem are stretch marks you don't really ave many issues do you?

>Some of you fucks don't know how lucky you are if your issues are based on being /fat/ or having loose skin

Stretch marks after losing weight ? The fuck

>tfw ultra tall fag
>Before I got Veeky Forums I was only about 20-30 pounds overweight
>Got horrible stretch marks in all the corners and crevices of my body cause apparently tall bodies don't take weight very well

Meanwhile I have seen people who are 100-150 pounds overweight with barely visible stretch marks.

wanna talk about it user

This

I was a little chubby pregrowth spurt and when i hit my growth spurt i was skinny as a pole with god damn stretch marks all over me.
Cucoa butter and other lotions can help them fade though

This

same thing happened to me as well, user. be tall and slightly overweight, lose the weight and get stretch marks all over my arms, chest, shoulders and traps. about to do a water fast now though to see if that will help against them

Naaa, senpai

Talking doesn't do shit

I've spent weeks being depressed

Went to the gym today and getting my shit together, plus the issues I'm facing are pretty serious and most on here just ignore and never respond since you would have no idea how to really help me

My problems aren't based on stretch marks...

let's hear them anyway user. I care.

You need to develop a full body skincare regime that involves both cleanser/exfoliant for the acne & a daily moisturizer for skin elasticity and recovery. Nothing gets rid of stretch marks, but the better condition you keep your skin in, the less likely you'll develop more and the less noticeable they'll become.

>your problems don't matter
>my problems do and are way more big boy problems you hear? Oh what are they? Nah you wouldn't care anyways, trust me though they big boy problems
just end it already, faggot

All those in favor of "kys" say "I"

I

quit bitching pham. When I heard "i got mo srs prawlems nigga" I was thinking something like cancer or some sort of rare genetic tongue fungus. But it's just you being a little bitch. Get the fuck off my thread fag.

If you have so much xp why in the world wouldn't you apply for another company?

actually this guy is giving his life 24/7 and he got shit on.

that is pretty fucking sad.

Yea also my health has taken a turn as a result of work stress
My CRP levels are really bad and my protein is spilling into the blood, so I do have a bunch of issues

Check out the trigly

Now I had so much stress from that situation, I have to give blood and get blood tests 3 times a year, I also have a bunch of shit at home for my blood sugar, blood test, and doc is checking out my heart valuves

I'm going to have a heart attack in a few years and I have accepted it, I'm working with a doc at kaiser to get my levels in check but the risk is already there

i can smell your hairline from here

>WAAAAAHHHHH MY LIFE OS SO HARD BECAUSE I'M THIN WAAAAAHHHHHH STOP COMPLAINING

rub olive oil on your face and body. It helped my acne a lot.

>enter junior high school
>growth spurt begins
>starts with just one stretch mark
>by the end of the year every inch of my waist, shoulders upper back and inner thighs is covered with stretch marks
>6'2 by second year of jhs (only grew two more inches after that)
>wasn't even significantly overweight with a bmi of 26
>children in locker rooms call me pregnant boy because a TV commercial at the time talked about pregnant women and stretch marks
>now 25 years old
>stretch marks still visible but silver
>some days they turn slightly red as a reminder

I was delt a baaad hand for stretch mark genetics.

>If your problem are stretch marks you don't really ave many issues do you?

is, not are. The helping verb should follow the number of the noun.

I went on keto and the body acne basically disappointed within a week.

Cocoa butter

I'm working on a complex design, no time for grammar lesson senpai