160kg 5rm DL

>160kg 5rm DL
>170kg 5rm squat
What the wtf Veeky Forums how do I pull more weight?

>DL
>Squat
>Pull more weight.
>These are pushing exercises
>Do pull ups

you don't, you are most likely not built well to deadlift - probably have short limbs, short arms and short femurs and a relatively long torso

this makes you bad at deadlift, but good at squats, so it's not all bad - don't worry about what squat/bench/dead/etc ratios you should have, because there's no such thing, everyone is a special snowflake with different anthropometry

>dl is not a pulling exercise
are you special?

Wow I didnt know deadlift is a pushing exercise.

what makes the contrary? long limbs and short torso?

You could be in my situation. I dunno how the fuck I managed it.

Barbell squat - 55kg for 5
Leg press - 200kg for 10
barbell bench press - 30kg for 3
overhead press - 45kg for 10
single arm curls - 17.5kg for 5

Forgot to add

DL - 70kg for 6

Yeah maybe true. Squat has always felt really easy for me and even at this stage I can pretty much add 2.5kg every week when bulking but for dl the whole movement feels unnatural and hard to progress on.

>barbell bench press - 30kg for 3
>overhead press - 45kg for 10
how???

I can overhead press more than I can bench. I need help. I do focus on working my chest muscles but they don't grow much. My shoulders and my quads grow by looking at them lol

So you pretty much can curl more weight than you bench

hook grip? alternate grip? more DL days / less squat days?

High DL and low squat

Yes, exactly!! How the fuck do I make my chest GROW and my bench go up. I have always felt super weak with bench. 30kg on a barbell in a bench position feels heavy as fuck and I can't really control it but I curl 15kg in each hand at the same time fairly easily. 20kg dukmbells in each hand on OHP feels comfortable.

you would be a great deadlifter and an abysmal squatter

yeah, you just aren't built to deadlift

it's the exact opposite for me, I deadlifted well into the 500s before I hit 405 squat and all I did was squat-oriented programming (I did like one working set of deadlift a week)

Maybe I should also mention that the attached image where I have circled is massive on me and makes my chest look saggy because it is much stronger.

what about bench and press?

long arms = shitty bench, overhead press (especially if thin front-to-back ribcage for bench)

short arms = good bench, ohp (if you have a barrel chest, you are bench chad)

You probably don't squat to proper depth.

Longer legs also make it more difficult to press

I have the same thing, is it genetics or is it because of flyes?

long limbs just tend to go together - it is very rare you see someone with ape arms and short stubby legs, usually the guys with long arms also have babby torso and long legs

>tfw I look like a bitch on chest and shoulder day.
I could dl 4pl8
squat 3pl8
but could only bench 1pl8
how do I end my misery?

for one thing, you should probably be doing a fuckload more bench press frequency and volume

other than that there's really not much you can do about your shitty genetic dead end leverages for benching, other than bench with more volume and more frequently and do BBing accessory work (the more muscular you are, the less shit your levers)

I really don't know. I don't do much flyes. Could be a genetic thing. It tends to overpower the chest muscles though.

so as lanklet I'll only be good at deadlifts? plus my shoulder is fucked because I benched the wrong way for a year and still barely know how. time to suicide?

That's true.
>tfw 189cm presslet
>tfw plateau 42,5kg OHP and 65kg bench on SS

you'll always be relatively better at deadlift than squat or bench, but that doesn't mean you can't bench decent weight

it just means that instead of hitting 315 bench and 500 deadlift around the same time, you may hit 500 deadlift before you hit 225 bench (this is an extreme case, but this is the way it was for me - I hit 500x1 dead when i benched around 205x1)

obviously you will have to work much harder to get a decent bench but it can be done, just eat a lot and do your volume