Mother just commented on how skinny I am

>mother just commented on how skinny I am.

Okay Veeky Forums this is the last straw, I'm finally doing it.

How do I leave ayymode without getting skinnyfat

skinnifat would be an improvement

You ÄRE skinnyfat.

Bulk at a rate of 2-3lbs per month. Pretty simple. You're better off eating as much as possible for now and the once you see fat accumulate then backing it down a little bit. Or go full autismo and calculate your TDEE and count every single calorie you consume.

steroids

just eat mostly clean, protein rich foods, and eat enough of those foods to equal the amount of calories you need to gain weight.
use a calorie calculator online to find out out much you should eat.

EAT MORE FOOD AND WORK OUT IT'S NOT HARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Read the fucking sticky

Fuck you.

>sticky tells you to bulk/eat and just "work out breh"
>eat and work out
>get shredded arms and legs but a fucking distended african skinnyfat belly

MY BODY WON'T PUT THE MASS ANYWHERE ELSE

how is it possible to not have ANY lats?

>I didn't read the sticky
oh okay

What "working out" are you doing? If youre a beginner, stick to compounds. Theres no way your core is skinnyfat if you can high bar pause ATG squat 405 pounds.

Read the sticky.

Just read the fucking sticky.

Holy shit why doesn't anyone read the FUCKING STICKY

You're not working out anything else then. Also you can't bulk and expect abs. You gotta cut after you reach your goal.

>Also you can't bulk and expect abs.

Whoooaaa OP. Where are your lats? Like whoooooa dude.

God i would pound your bp so hard (no homo)

holy shit I thought this was going to be a spooky thread

whoa dude not cool like woahhh

just eat, and get on a lifting routine. I wish I started super skinny instead of fat

At your weight, just lift. Your appetite will naturally increase and you'll start making gains

HOW COME NO ONE CAN SEE THE FUCKING DINOSAUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only thing that legit makes me REEEE on fit

One thing that helped me break out of skelly mode was eating a bag of gas station trail mix every day. It's not hard to just chow down on them and it's 1000 calories with okay-ish macros for a couple bucks.

Other than that, work out and eat. I went from 115 to 140 in a year through just pushups/pullups meme exercises and diet. Then I started lifting at 25, bulking seriously, got fat at 170. After backing down to 160 and starting a lean bulk, I'm finally starting to get decent results. At your weight though, you can bulk several dozen pounds before needing to cut if you put on some muscle.