Mental health thread? how are you robots doing mentally? what do you do to help with your mental state?

mental health thread? how are you robots doing mentally? what do you do to help with your mental state?

i've started meditating for 10 mins a day and i'm reading a lot of books on self.

Other urls found in this thread:

swamij.com/beginning-meditation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>full blown 'tism
>every morning: topiramate, modafinil, lamotrigine, low dose aspirin, a shot of everclear mixed in with tea
>16 sets of 25 reps of a piss load of calisthenics
>i don't eat a lot
>i basically don't leave the house
>that's right, I don't lift, permacut cardiobunny in the hizzy

yeah, books and dollar documentaries on itunes. my NEETbux from the war go into my mothers mortgage

Currently fighting a five front war in improving myself. Fitness, literature, math, art, and meditation im trying to get good at. Heres a guide for meditation for yall

>grew a spine and managed to ask to be put on a different team for a different project at work (something I actually want to do)
>signed up for an "intro to mountain biking" trip coming this Saturday despite crippling anxiety

things are slowly coming together, hoping to maybe make a friend on the trip on Saturday. training for the new position should start next week. now we just wait

I'd rather see this in pdf or multiple images, you have other copy ?

its an infograph sweetie. just save the damn thing.

Running has helped a lot with my depression and rage.

im on 4hcan how th efuck yo do youthink im foing

>be happyish and making progress for a year
>date girl for a month and get dumped
>feel like absolute shit for the past 2 months, longer than we were even together

Y tho

>sweetie

Nobody has called me that in years

Trying to get that Stoic mindset of living in the present and letting go of things way beyond my control. It's a battle but the times that I do succeed I feel pretty happy. Just trying to work hard in the present and take my mind off of shit.

*kisses you* shhh its okay user. i care about you and your struggles with mental health. if you need anything, you can always talk to me, alright? i love you.

don't play like that

>meditation
same

posting more beginner advice: swamij.com/beginning-meditation.htm

I had to move to a new city a year ago to take a job. I still have zero friends and my job is the kind where I work alone and travel so I get almost no human contact. I haven't interacted with anyone beyond the baristas at Starbucks in over a month and I'm having suicidal thoughts. The only thing I have is a gym membership where I go drive across town to lift. Going out alone just to meet people seems so pathetic.

alright user. but in all seriousness i hope you succeed in your goals. i want to meet you in valhalla.

mental stability is shitty, I literally just feel like I'm floating through each day. It's like I can't focus on anything, I just do things without registering them. Not happy, not depressed just nothing. Overall it's pretty shitty.

What city?

What is your job?

You ever use skype just to talk to people/fellow professionals?

How do I stop giving a fuck? Or at least give less of it?

I care too much what everyone around me thinks,especially considering I recently found out most of my ''friends'' just keep me around as a last resort and constantly shit on me.

Calgary AB

Traveling ""engineer""

Ditch your friends dumbass, join clubs and talk to people that don't cause you pain.

you can care, just make sure it's not going to waste.

how can i read i cant focus for shit

>Traveling ""engineer""

WTF is that?

Do you use skype or discord?

hit me up on discord, I'd like to chat a bit

I've started meditating too, 10 minutes each day. A few days ago I started trying to read Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche, but I've sorta fallen off that wagon, gonna try to get back on it.

i knew that feel. start off with lighter, smaller loads like 15-20 pages of genre fiction a day, then progress from there.

I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking!

Gl dude

I don't really have those but thanks for reaching out. I have a high school reunion coming up and I've worked up the courage to go to it.. there's a couple ppl from this town going so I'm trying to leverage that into a social life

Well if you ever decide to kill yourself please give me your money first

dude... congratulations man. youre on your way to the top, good job growing a pair and taking control. keep it up.

lol, who the fuck is this guy

I feel fine through most of the day, but at night i feel intense sadness, though i never cry. my fear of death has begun returning.

My ex fiance broke up with me 6 months ago. I cut off all contact, and deleted her off of every social media. We reconnected within the last week after she sent me a message on facebook basically begging to give her another chance, and we had a long skype conversation and all of those old feels are coming back.

I'm supposed to see her next weekend but I'm getting cold feet, brehs. I've been out there in the single world, and boys it ain't pretty, even with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

I have never connected with anyone like I do her, and she's a legit 9/10. I love her family, and they love me, so it seems like a no brainer. However, I also feel like a little bitch for even considering taking her back after she broke my heart but I seriously doubt I will be able to do better (I legit haven't found a girl better, and I've dated over 10 in our time apart), and she told me she feels the same. My ego is screaming not to do it, but every other girl feels like settling.

tl;dr

confused about girls and feelings

take naps

Things a good here anoms
Moved to the city (in Aus only 1 city)
New job making huge financial gains climbing ladder like it's leg day
Doing very well at the gym
Making sports gains too (going to Moscow for next tournament)
0 friends 0 qts
Lives with a /fat roommate who is to lazy to live much longer and has 0 ambition and drive.
Old ladies give me mires
I just need to make some city friends
But it was hard making my few outback friends to start with (took my whole life in fact)

lol with what freetime

What did she do to break you feels?

If she cheated get rid of her

Then give it another chance. Depending on the circumstance of your breakup, as long as it wasn't something grevious like cheating, then maybe try giving it a second chance and seeing where it goes.

dont go user happiness isnt in the past

Things were going well, user.

>flashback a year ago
>dating 8/10 cutie for about 4 years
>pretty cool girl, smart, parents have truck loads of money, she wants to buy a house and have children
>get jealous all the time because shitty confidence after dating an abusive cheating cunt
>have a big fight over some stupidity
>she dumps me
>nervous brakedown, end up in ER for a night for almost psychotic episode
>she want's back
>We try, she dumps me a couple a months later because unstable mental health
>Goes on fuckin spree trip in Costa Rica
So here I am, 34, no monies, living at moms, finishing my degree, super depressed, hairline receding times 1000 since it happened

My only hope is to go to the moon with the Veeky Forums fellas. Biking helps, therapy doesn't helps for shit, anti-depressants aren't working, tried weed oil for anxiety without success, little calisthenics helps, body improving slowly...

>Think I want to make friends
>Realize most people are very uninteresting
>Could never reveal my power level anyway

I'm into lifting and physical things but I identify as a nerd and not a typical muscle brodude. What a shit niche I've gotten myself into

No cheating AFAIK. Basically our careers were taking us different directions and we started drifting apart. She moved across the country for work.
I'm leaning towards this, but she left me last time and it broke me pretty damn hard. I didn't realize how much it sucked being single until I was out there again.

dont be hard on yourself bro

It certainly isnt now either

Why'd you break up?

Why can't I find any of these people in the real world?
Is it because they never leave their houses?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

These stories rarely end well... but sometimes they do.

Stay safe senpai.

I'll try user.

Long distance mostly, combined with our careers pushing us in different directions.