Can a girl achieve a 2 pl8 bench, 4 pl8 squat, and 4 1/2 pl8 deadlift without taking drugs...

Can a girl achieve a 2 pl8 bench, 4 pl8 squat, and 4 1/2 pl8 deadlift without taking drugs? There's a girl with these stats at my gym and I'm mirin but I really have a hard time imagining her being natty.

Yes the top IPF females from like 72kg up have these stats or better, although less of them bench 2pl8+, unlikely to see that bench on a natty female without very significant arch/wide grip although there are freaks like Marisa Inda at 52kg benching near 2pl8 with a big ROM. The vast majority of women can't touch those stats unless they are serious powelrifters approaching a decades worth of training though

no

either drugs or she's 200lbs+ fat af

I thought women literally didn't have the hormones to have this kind of strength though. This girl has to be like 23 so it's not like she has decades worth of experience

I mean she is a big girl for me, but I still wouldn't think that matter since she still is a woman with almost no test (if natty)

Women don't have the hormones to have big traps and shoulders/upper body like men but natty women can get pretty damn strong and muscular in the lower body. It's probably a case of all the best female lifters have simply more test or whatever naturally hence their stats, like I said for the vast majority of women a 180kg+ squat or pull is a lofty lifetime goal. If your girl is pretty jacked and somewhat lean chances are she is not natty. Apparently low dose anavar yields greats results with minimal sides for women. Thats the Brook Ence/Natasha Ughey physique

Pic related is her

>this is natty

lel

I would go for a poo in her loo if you know what I'm saying

prolly on some anavar

4pls squat / diddy is def doable natty if she pulls sumo and has good leverages but there's no way in fucking hell a natty girl can rep 225 bench

it would be like seeing a girl repping 135 ohp, they just don't have the upper body strength for that

With a suit they can hit the squat. They might be able to cheese the dl using straps and sumo. I

This big girl could do it

this is my fetish,

i don't want to watch shit tv tho about fags. What is her name?

sorry mate, not naty.

Does she shower in the gym?

Bernadette, the tiny catholic girl

check these raw records out. You scared boys?

this is april mathis. Apparently she is a biofemale?

lol

That is advanced trolling.

Why is she holding up the number 4?

Scariest thing about amazadonka or whatever her name is was her before and after photo.