Daily reminder that bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

Daily reminder that bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0.

Well, She look like she got down syndrome.

Daily reminder, tulip mania 1.0 is heavily exaggerated .

>this poltard delusion

that picture is the future and

ITS

BEAUTIFUL

White boys btfo

fuck off numale nigger lover

we had like 1 black dude in our group in high school we cucked him so hard he went crazy and ran naked down the street

Haha! What a story!

wow you grouped up on him!

sad sad white boys

I think you mean tulip mania 3.0. Tulip mania 2.0 happened in the late 90's.

If this pic is the future it's a brief one and results in dysfunctional Africa/Mexico tier states in Europe, all of the Americas, Oceania, populated by nearly 100% dark skinned, brown eyed, black haired, 80ish IQ morons ruled over by a rationally racist white skinned North-East Asian elite.

>Blacked again

beautiful

>Poo colored eyes
She's black anyway.

hi /pol/, go back to /pol/

no they blocked me for 15 minutes because i told them that while they spend another friday night shitposting 1000s of white women are getting introduced to BBCs. So rude :(

you stupid pol fag wouldnt even know that there was a tulip mania if some boomer stock faggot wouldnt have mentioned it

bitcoin is utterly worthless. The only people who even are into it are criminal who use it to purchase drugs or other illegal activities or people like you who are retards who are just trying to use it as a get rich scheme.

Nobody takes it serious as a currency. Its going to crash and burn. Can't wait till the U.S bans it. Which will happen. screenshot this if you don't believe me. I am warning you.

whatever you say coalburner
now go back to pol

>coalburner
Is that supposed to be an insult? Black men are better. Just accept it.

Is that her nipple? Fuck that nigger is lucky I'd love a woman with thick nipples. My dream is to have one with nips that have coke can girth and 6 inch length.

yeah nah,
tulips cannot be sent through internet.
Tulips can not stay good forever
Tulips can be seized
More Tulips can be grown
Tulip protocol cannot be upgraded
and so on

also sheeplebrainlet detected

THIS. White women belong to black men. This is a simple fact. White boys can still date asian chicks, become trannys or gay. Its not that difficult to understand.

>White women belong to black men.

I hate what most white women have become. The niggers can have them. Give 'em 5 years and they'll be trying to give them back.

Yup, it's going to be so beautiful when this bubble burst.

>only people

black market is in the trillions and you think a means for them to circumvent traditional methods with these monies is utterly worthless.

sooner the better for the US ban though and agree good chance it happens, amerifats involvement is pretty small time though, it's hard to see the world giving a shit about them after china.

Once you go black no self respecting white male will take you back.

Who even makes these threads? I'm so tired of having to hide these a couple times a day.

Isnt this that little slut that fucked that teacher in Alabama?

White girls won't exist in a few generations. Say good bye to red heads, blond hair, and coloured eyes!

Where do you think most of us will be in a few generations?

Daily reminder. Blacks are objectively the dumbest race on earth and are ugly.

Blacked. Just look at the Google trends.

> being this insecure

Honestly, who cares what happens in US/UK?
The populations of those countries can hardly be considered human anyway

Hi nigger

we wuz crypto n sheit