Sup Veeky Forums tell me about kettlebells, thinking about buying one, is it worth it?

Sup Veeky Forums tell me about kettlebells, thinking about buying one, is it worth it?

Certified meme then?

I've never seen anyone smart endorse nor use them.

They're crossfit tier.

the only reason to buy a kettlebell is for decoration because some of them look like gorillas and you can just have a hundred gorilla heads in your house and i mean how cool would that be?

They're excellent cardio if you don't feel like running.

Kettlebell swings will fucking wind you.

>buying a kettlebell
If you want one, go pick it up at a scrapheap.

I like using them for farmers walks, but at some point im going to have to switch to strapping plates or using bulky dumbells. Otherwise im going to eventually be walking around for 10 minutes a set.

What?

If you want one, go pick it up at a scrapheap. Are you deaf?

You mean blind, bro.

Never used one but it looks like most of the exercises encourage cheating. Most of em use momentum, seems dumb to me.

Get off of Veeky Forums, Joe. I'm not buying your fucking dumbbells

Get some farmer's walk handles or a trap bar

if you get them, get the ones that have gorillas instead of skulls. they're just better

just get dumbells, they have a wider range of things you can do with them compared to kettlebells.

kettlebells are a meme, but if you feel like you absolutely have to do kettlebell meme garbage, just get a plate loading kettlebell handle. You do have plates already, right?

>buy kettlebell
>swing it around
>"Whoa I can lift these so much easier than any other weight!"

Those Kettle bells are pretty cringe worthy.
These guys get it. I find them great for conditioning and I feel like the complement compound movements with a barbell very well. Give them a try before you buy, they can get pretty expensive, especially if you buy new.

great for conditioning work

Dumbells have more uses. Ive never used kettlebells and I'm sure you could use them, but dumbells can be used for anything.

if u do 2handed swings and tgu, than yes meme tier, but doing longcycle with double 32kg for hundred of reps, than no, they will fuck u up

It's surprisingly good cardio, and you can feel muscles being worked that traditional barbell stuff misses.

Basically if you can afford it it's worth trying to see for yourself.