If you're not in XVG for the pump this weekend, you're not gonna make it

If you're not in XVG for the pump this weekend, you're not gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dump

200sats?

Don't trick me. I'm too poor to fall into these traps without getting butthurt.

If it breaks through the resistance at 124, I don't see why not. 200 sats isn't even ATH.

Being poor just means you have nothing to lose! ;)

But seriously, don't gamble with your rent money.

I sleep in my car so I have plenty of money to gamble with because no rent. I just hate losing it.

thanks just bought 185K
thats all i can afford for now

I just liquidated 50% of my Ark holdings to buy more.

Ready for the ride.
Hold to 200 at least, maybe sell and rebuy later.

I just bought zero because it's on my shit coin list next to Ripple.

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis

Even if you think it's shitcoin, it doesn't mean you can't profit off of it. I wish I would have realized that while ripple was mooning, but instead I had my head up my ass clinging to "mah fundamentals."

If it went like this I am sure more coins would 100x.
My dream would be 0.1 dollar lol, and he talks about 5.50.

just another awesome "shilling" operation guiyz nice

these are all scams, youre welcome

You fucktard there is actual news coming out. It's not a scam. The Wraith protocol is a bit ambiguous but it has potential to be the top privacy coin. We will see, but a pump is definitely expected.

yeah yeah I remember you guys mentioning the "Wrath protocol" in the pnd discord when trying to pick a coin, because it gives you something to shill about

Cryptos in general are scams, right? How do you value them? Better stick with stocks. I met a guy the other day who went all in on stock in a company in the middle of a big lawsuit, because he knew they would probably win. They won the suit, and his portfolio jumped up 14% in a week. A WEEK!!

I have a another friend who decided to really take a risk and buy Bitcoin last weekend. I told him he was crazy to invest in that fake money criminals use to buy drugs on the internet, but he threw caution to the wind and bought it anyway. He says he's up almost 20%, but when I looked at the charts earlier tonight it was already pulling back. That hacker money is just so darn volatile.

It's not just Wraith. Wallet 3.0, new UX, marketing, and ATOMIC SWAPS.. all releasing on the 6th.

It's a whale coin and is highly volatile, so this mission isnt for the feint hearted, but it is happening. 90% of you fags dont know whats coming

i'm talking about your obvious pump and dump schemes, you lazy ass strawman

some projects are amazing, but you guys are just attempting to manipulate the market as opposed to just making good short term trades... desperate

>we're gonna pump it soon c'mon guys!

Nope priced in.

UHH fag? we are, right now. check the chart

you're too paranoid bro, clearly got burned in the past

are you guys fucking kidding me.... get the fuck outa here bag holders

Value investing alone isn't going to get you very far in this pre-fork market, brochacho. Either learn to see the value in what the big boys are buying or wait until after November 15/16 to start buying based on your own research.

pump pump pump

The digits don't lie