>Cant say "i love you" to my girlfriend when she says it to me
>It just wont come out

How do i strengthen my mind as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Aho6L4fYmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay the way you are.

Your whore of a girlfriend is "shit testing" you

Women do this all the time to their men.

How long have you been dating?

Both times I've told that to a girl for the first time it came out without me realizing.

Sounds like you're a gay

I love my gf too much
She's a gains goblin because I'd much rather stay at home doing nothing with her than go to the gym. All my lifts have decreased and I've gained weight.

It's never easy.

work on your DL your lifts are quite off numbers wise

You probably don't love her bro.

3 months, just feels emasculating and shit.

Three months isn't a long time. It's understandable that you can't say, "I love you" to her yet.

It didn't happen to me until 6 and 5 months in my relationships.

but DO you love her user?

its because your deadlift is shit. who the fuck has a dl just 10kg heavier than your squat, you fucking t rex

>yesterday
>out with the girl I've been dating for 2 months but known for 8
>loved her since I met her
>want to tell her, but apparently not a good idea
>pretty certain she loves me to
>yesterday when I took her to this quiet place with a beautiful view of the city we're sitting in eachothers arms
>says "I have to show you the todays message on the water bottle"
the most common bottled water brand adds a daily "inspiring" message on it
>tells me to read it
>it says "hug the person you love and hold them tight"
>I chuckle and give her a big smile
>she grabs a tight hold of me, burries her face in my neck and I grab her even tighter
>feels.jpg
>mfw

love is one of the very few things that gets me emotional as a little girl and I cannot control it at all. She's the thing that kept me going and gave me motivation this whole time.

I hope that all anons find someone like that.

I started dating my first girlfriend 3 weeks ago and I was wondering how long did you all wait do say I love you the first time

I`d say delet this because of the feels, but I`m happy for you user. You`re gonna make it, bro.

I have deadlift lower than my squat

Sounds fucking comfy user. Im happy for you.

How does she say it then? She tells me things like I'm the first she has fell for in years etc.. i love her yet cant say it. I've never had a serious girlfriends like her because i never wanted one, and always turned away when women wanted something more.

She is currently overseas, and I'm sure as i was about to hang up she said she loves me which made me feel weird. Makes me want to run away, yet at the same time i cant.

I just want to ride as far as i can until the sun goes down.

Yeah bro.

Obese people, people with short femurs & people who rarely deadlift

My past choice have led to me getting my affection from a certified roastie, not good, but ive been without affection for so long that is has to be done. Truly cant wait to get a non roastie to love.

Was in the same boat as you once user, the fact is you think you love her but you don't really. For me it became easier to say after the first year because I grew to appreciate her deep down, but you're not there yet and you might never be.

You have to start drinking your own cum for gains

Nice ER6 user

Riding your troubles away only gets you so far. Ride to a comforting place, feel your feels, and figure out what needs to be said.

Ride safe

Ive known girls who have dumped their boyfriend within a week of him first saying he loved her as he was no longer a "challenge" for her to accomplish

Ur gonna make it

>being in love is "shit testing"

>tfw just got back from a glorious speed fueled run

I'll say it at the 4-5 month mark, i feel i will be most comfortable.

Wisest words this old user can pass on to you young whippersnappers.

Never say those 3 words unless you mean it, non-negotiable.

Man if you really love her then tell her. And if she really said it first, she will be pudding in your hands and all yours.
Maybe the words carry a lot of weight to you as they do to me, but if you really do love her you have to tell her.

Let her know you care somehow, and if necessary just "say" it by text. First time will never come naturally.

>She tells me things like I'm the first she has fell for in years etc.. i love her yet cant say it

speaking from personal experience, girls are easy and fast to sayshit like that, and when things end, they're just as fast to move on.so take your time, and stay strong friend.you're not obligated to say anything if you're not ready.

lol fucking western women. in colombia women will say te amo papi the day they meet you and you can say whatever the fuck you want to them without worrying about this shit

what in god's almighty fortune would a girl find to fall in love with in a 4channer?

Brofist

> Man is literally auditioning for pussy when he tries to get a GF
> You show the best of yourself hoping to attract that QT you like
> You get GF somehow, she says "I love you :3" 4 weeks in, she gets upset you don't love her back

Well no fucking shit Sherlock. All the woman had to do in 99% of cases is show up and look half decent. What the fuck did she do for you to love her? While you, as the man, had to be funny, intelligent, handsome, charismatic, smell nice, tall, buff, and have some money. No wonder she loves you first! If you as a man fall in love in the first first year of dating/being married, something is wrong with your perception of the relationship or the girl (or this chick is a literal goddess both outside and inside). Don't worry about it.

Its more important you LIKE this chick, because you can't put somethings on people you like that you can on people you love. If you like her, just keep doing what you're doing and maybe, if she works hard, you too will love her one day.

> youtube.com/watch?v=2Aho6L4fYmU

If you don't love her, you don't love her.

Alpha male checking in. You think a woman loves you with those lightweight stats? L oh FUCKING L. She's going to cuck you with an alpha. Just you wait.

Fuck, I cried. One day we will all be happy

Never happened to many of us and will never happen to many of us.
If that's true i'm kinda happy for you, but just dont forget all women are whores and she'll cheat on you with someone taller or richer than you.

This, tell her to buy a strap on and try again when she's fucking your tight little boipucci

What is love bros? Seriously i have no clue. I'd been building a huge wall since i was a kid and and basically neglect most of my emotions.
Browsin Veeky Forums make me question this.

It'll never happen for me, but fuck, that's beautiful, user. This is the kind of thing that keeps me going.

faggot

Think about this when she cucks you

That's not why they do it, they break up with them because saying "I love you" in the first week of dating is a huge fucking red flag and would scare off most girls

really sweet story, good to hear, and I hope you guys are happy together for a long time.
However, do try and find motivation in yourself, too. That's honestly probably more important.

:') you too user, you too.

glad for user, but hate his guts for having such a moment in his life.

Fuck off with that shit, first goos feel i ser on here and you want to buzz kill

Kys

go back to /pol/ faggot

Audible kek

Why must moments like that end, friends?

Why does that love, so innocent and pure, become hatred over time?

ALL WOMEN ARE FAGGOTS AND JEWS AND I HATE THEM AND ALSO MYSELF

This OP.

>had my first real kiss at a party last month
>felt great
>frist real snuggle last weekend.
>realize that its almost better with a girl that sleeps in your arms that making out with me

>When I'm away from her or she's not responding to my text I'm thinking about her all the time
>When I'm with her or talking to her I feel annoyed half the time or distant

how does this make any sense

>>Get a girlfriend, never wanted one originally, just happened

> You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with user" on calendar while thinking about you all night
> That incredible smile will never be for you
> She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "user, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you user, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
> You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
> You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
> You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
> You'll never make someone happy
> You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

Hold onto that feeling, and remember to take the good with the bad.

You'll make it user!

wish you the best

>dating girl for only 2 months
>she claims to love you

Kissless virgin here

It's guys like this I feel the worst for. Because in a year, maybe two, maybe 6 months, your relationship will end and you'll remember times like these and cry over them, cry about her, stalk her photos online, etc, while she will move onto another guy within a week or two after she;s done with you andjust like with you, within a few motnhs she'll already be saying "i love you" to him like you never existed and you'll still be thinking about her

Just remember that

Thanks for giving some good feels user. I'm glad you made it today because tomorrow its going to be somebody else and they're also going to want to know how much they made people happy and hopeful.

>coping this hard

>gf of under 12 months
>saying "I love you"

I'd say you are 100% correct judging from observing normies and their behavior but don't shit on his good feel son smdh

>26 years old
>After 14 months of solid lifting and dieting I went from a fatty to having a respectable body
>Years of being overweight with no friends wrecked my mental health
>Still have no friends
>Finally hit 275 for 5 reps while squatting
>Happy as fuck and can't believe I finally achieved it
>While I'm listening to my music with a grin on my face resting between sets some decent looking chick I see regularly comes over and ask if I'm using a 25 lb plate nearby while smiling and stroking hair
>Don't pick up on this because I still don't think a woman can find me attractive
>Tell her "No you can take it" and continue to squat
>Get back to car at end of workout and realize I just blew a golden opportunity to get a date when this chick was spilling her spaghetti near me

I don't think I'm ever gonna make it.

>implying there was "anything to pick up" from that

I'm a 25 KV and even I'm not that autistic

she must be a massive slut

>3 months
>she says "I love you"

That is a glaring red flag if I have ever heard of one.

coping with what?

sure i'm kinda sad and disappointed that i'm a kissless virgin whose never had a girlfriend. but everything i said there is just what i've seen happen in real life with people

i always see the guy being the one who ends up really sad and upset. it's always the guy always thinking about her, crying about her, stalking her social media for a long time, thinking he'll never get a girl like her again, doing all this shit to get another girl (hit the gym, delete facebook, etc). while the girl basically forgets he ever existed within a week and is already on to another guy, posting pics with him and all that stuff

its why i just dont get why guys get so bent out of shape over girls when they are ALL like this and arent worth getting upset over

am i wrong here? i probably am. and autistic

>am i wrong here?

Unfortunately, no.

I can hardly stomach to tell my parents I love them. I do obviously, but I have a hard time saying it. Do I have autism?

Similar feels bro. She was shocked when I first told her and asked me to say it again. When I did she gave me such a tight embarrassed and started crying. It wasn't a proud boner

or op is dating a 16 y/o

>Kissless virgin here

How would you know what's gonna happen.

If your using that rational as an excuse to not get out there and date you won't ever make it. Break out of your chains user

>saying i love you is shit testing
you need to stop with your shallow view of relationships and what shit testing is before you spew your mouth with dumb shit

guys generally get over bad breakups faster than girls do trust me. also where do you get the idea that girls are ALL like that. i've seen it happen, sure, but the other way round (guys treating girls like shit and cheating and the girls staying together because they dont want to be alone) is just as common. why do you think women are always crying about not being able to find a good man?

also just because a relationship might end doesn't mean you should feel bad for a guy having a good experience. even if it does end, its the kind of shit you look back on in a couple years and are glad that it happened. breakups happen naturally you know, people just lose feelings and move on

Don't say "I love you", pussy. Obviously your instincts are trying to save you from a boring life of monogamy. Raw dog the bitch, change your name, skip town, and be happy that your genetics have been passed down. Then go and find some sloots and raw dog them as well. Maybe even get some bpucci. The goal is to die from STIs by the time you are 35.

You're gonna make it user. You have already gotten farther than most anons will in a decade of lifting and going after ladies. You are an inspiration.

>kissless virgin
with an attitude like that you're never going to make it. Dont shit on his good feels either dude, that isn't cool. I hope they both make it.

Dont listen to actually autistic shit like this, OP.

I fucked my gf in the ass last night. It was amazing.

I'm surprised this thread is still up, must be quite a few Veeky Forumsizens in the same situation as me.

Just told the girlfriend after she said "she loves me so much" that i cant wait to have her in my arms again since she is away on vacation.

I feel it, but don't want to say those 3 words right now.

Not really, people can say it at the one month mark if they think the person they caught is the 'One'.

It disappoints me when I see people shitting on others who are happy, almost like something out of high school. Grow the fuck up.

Don't tell her you love her unless you do? What the fuck user, that's a big deal.
And if you can't bring yourself to love her, just walk away. Nothing wrong with that.

>why do you think women are always crying about not being able to find a good man?

Because the only good men to them is Chad.

Your reading comprehension is fucking terrible.

>he didn't pass it

But why not user?
I believe in you.

I understand what he said, wingnut. Do you expect women to be honest about their motives?

Reread the post to which you replied, then reread your reply. With any luck you'll see your error.

No one mentioned anyhing about the first week of dating, your post has no relevance to the one you linked to

I've sort of been in a similar position,it's either one of three things either you don't actually love her or you either have or gave people an impression that you are not an emotional person and can't break out of character,or simply shes just someone you don't trust with your feelings,most likely the first but which one is it OP?

>tfw no gf
>get gf
>tfw gf
>leave gf
>tfw no gf

Anyone else know this feel?

I keep rationalising it as "She wasn't right for me" but I think the problem is actually me being unable to form deep relationships with anyone.

me too user. ive let 2 girls get close to me and ive sabotaged both relationships by cheating or just not willingly give myself to them.

I did not expect to feel this feel today

Can someone explain why saying "i love you" within the first year is a red flag?