So Veeky Forums I am about to have my teeth removed for braces and I am shitting my balls right now

My family is asking me if I am scared or not. I said I ain't scared but deep down I am and thinking how painful will it be. After they are done with my teeth I will have to wear braces for FUCKING 18 MONTHS. My teeth are literally pushing my upper lip outside. WHY DID GOD MADE MY TEETH THIS WAY???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( on a brighter note my face would look better after all this is done...... hopefully). So what do I do so I am not scared as shit or be a lil bit less scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2xKDwsmdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting cucked by your own teeth

How much is it?
How old are you OP?

I got 4 teeth taken out when I 18 for braces. They numb you beyond belief and you feel nothing. And it looks much better when you get your braces off.

>18 months
That is a complete lie all dentists say, you're going to have them for at least 2 years

the procedures are totally painless. i remember feeling pain AFTER the operation though when i got my wisdom teeth removed. the pain was brutal but like, every teenager goes through it so don't be a pussy.
think of how much better you'll look after the entire process.

1. This is not your blog.
2. This has nothing to do with fitness.

had mine for 19 months after being quoted 18, so it depends

It's painless. I had 4 teeth removed for braces. It feels weird when they pull and twist it because you can still feel and hear it "crunch", but you don't feel any pain.
(The syringes with the anesthetic hurt more desu, the ones stuck put in my palate)

You guy so really had no pain? I've heard other people irl say this too, but when I got 4 of my teeth removed for my braces, it hurt like hell even though I was wearing the mask.

But don't worry op, it seems like everyone I've talked to on boards and irl say that they didn't feel a thing. Maybe they didn't give me the right amount of laughing gas or maybe I have a higher tolerance. Either way it's worth it because you will have a gray smile at the end of the journey.

Make sure to do everything the dentist tells you to do (don't eat hard food, wear your rubber bands, etc.) They told me it would take 24 months for my teeth to align, but because I followed their instructions to the t, it only took about 20

Grow up OP. When I was 12 I had around 8 teeth pulled including wisdom in preparation for braces. You become useless and can barely eat soup, but you will survive.

16 years.....no bully plz. What do you mean by how much? If it means how much it costs then I live in a country where healthcare is cheap. I am get ceramic braces with clips or something.

BEING UNAESTHETIC HURTS THE WORST THO

Post a pic of your mouth

I had 4 molars removed on 1 go when I was 15 and had braces for almost 4 years.

It's soft.

You have to be 18 to post here boyo.

Getting teeth removed is a fucking trick, don't do it. Dentists are fucking hacks out for your money. Getting your teeth removed will cause your oral pallate to collapse rather than expand, giving you an once I face. Your teeth will naturally align themselves as your palate expands in adulthood.

This is the difference between having a slayer face and an incel face. The path you're on leads to the latter.

I had two molars pulled. It almost went off without a hitch.

Doc numbed one side. Pulled it. EZ. He fuckin IMMEDIATELY starts goin for the other side. I basically screamed, and grabbed at his arm. He was just like "Oh. Right." then numbed it, and it was all good.

I had four teeth removed, mate. It really isn't bad at all, they'll numb up your face so you won't feel it, though it's a little awkward having the dentist cranking the things out your mouth but I was relaxed. I don't remember any lingering pain after the numbness wears off, but just avoid slipping your tongue over the places that are healing.

I've still got braces at 19 with about 4-5 months left (because I missed a couple of appointments, fuck's sake) but it is absolutely going to be worth it, also I have never heard anyone give me shit about them and I can't even remember if anyone has ever even mentioned them.

Had four molars removed, it actually was a badass experience.
They drug you a fuckton and everything feels so nice, I'd honestly do it again.

And about the braces, well ...I wore those for a couple years + the palate thing with elastic bands.
Applying them doesn't hurt, but my dentist pulled them tighter every couple of months and... oh boy.
For 2-3 days after each process I couldn't eat any solid foods and had trouble sleeping. No other way to say it, it hurt like a bitch.

Just picture your future teeth gains.

some people look like fucking horses if they don't get teeth removed for braces though. If you have small teeth it's fine, but if you have big teeth, you look retarded if you don't get them removed

Underage b&

What's the point of having to be 18+ on a fitness board

If you are actually afraid of standardised medical procedures that are carried out across the world thousands of times a day you have much more to fear than just having bracers for 18 months. You're a fucking pussy, and that may be permanent.

t. had my wisdom teeth removed a couple of days ago via surgery

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A GODDAMN FIDDLE
youtube.com/watch?v=7g2xKDwsmdg

My dentist wanted to remove some of my premolars when I was a kid. I said no and she said that then there's nothing more she can do for my misaligned teeth and bad bite. I'm 26 now, with a crossbite and some crooked teeth, but still don't regret not having my teeth removed. I just wish my parents had made me go to a better dentist.

I removed two really healthy teeth for my braces too user, dont worry its painless.

because it's illegal otherwise

yeah the computer police will get you

Dental Assistant here
Tell me your problems and I will try my best to explain

Because there's already enough manlets and skinnyfags on here

Also you shit up the board with your reddit-tier humor

I had two teeth extracted prior to putting on braces. I wish I had sought a second opinion. I don't think the extraction was necessary and now my teeth move daily and create gaps. I have to wear my retainer nightly to reset.

Talk to a second orthodontist and see what they say. If two people say extraction is necessary, that sounds better.

Also, while the gaps and the retainer are really only minor annoyances to me, the biggest regret I have is that the extraction surgery left me with a jaw pop. My jaw never used to pop, and now it pops pretty much any and every time I open my mouth wide enough to, for example, eat or kiss or eat a girl out. I'm hyper self-conscious about it, now. Ruined sex for me. Not worth it and there's nothing anybody can do to fix a jaw pop. It's hilarious how we can produce new elements in a lab and send fucking robots to Mars, but nobody knows what causes a jaw to pop or how to fix it.

braces are unhealthy for your mouth and make your face ugly at the expense of temporarily straight teeth

I got quoted 18 months and got them out precisely in that time. Unless you're a genetic mutant invalid with ridiculously unaesthetic facial bone structure, where even modern dental care struggles to sort out your fucked up filthy tier-two-human appearance, 18 months is fine.

wtf do you need to open your mouth wide to eat a girl out you virgin? or do you mean when you're sucking dick?

I need an orthotrpics

Braces are great if you go to the right orthodontist.

Mine fixed my overbite by moving my Jaw forward and not only do my teeth look great, but I now have a much better jawline.

It could be puberty, but a lot of people who have seen me after getting my braces removed say that I "look really good" or I'm "glowing" upon first seeing me after a while.

I honestly wish I could've kept my braces on for a little longer but had to get them taken off because I wasn't wearing that shit as a Freshman in college.

fucking kek, imaging how traumatizing that must be

>tfw front tooth will soon have to come out
>so ill need a temporary replacement or more
>3 wisdom teeth have left to come out
>need crown replacements soon as well

Fuck my life, i wish there was a easy way to pay for all this bull shit.

under 18 fag leave this board. No one wants to hear your beta ass whining about deformed teeth.

why is this on Veeky Forums ??