/fraud/ - don't let the thread die you motherfuckers edition

/fraud/ - don't let the thread die you motherfuckers edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on manlet faggots general:

idk if anyone even needs the /fraud/ thread right now but I made another one anyway.

Also I fucked it up too. Oh well.

ty for being helpful and considerate

God my stomach is so fucking bloated and nasty looking. Probably from all the orals and tren.

Would apple cider vinegar help or anything else? I've been taking psyllium husk for nice shits too.

ilu bby

Probiotics maybe.

we always need a fraud thread

you did fine m8

Anyone here have exp with peptides, outside of PCT?
Thinking on doing ipam and mod-grf for a few months to get a bit of headstart before I do babbys first test next year.
Can I honestly expect 5-8 pounds of muscle gain, with a little caloric surplus?

STOP posting anime, it's for children.

Tfw bulking from skinnyfat to builtfat and nobody can stop me

I've been drinking kefir but I may need to get that vsl3 stuff and start taking prebiotic fiber to help in general.

>day 2 DNP

Been shitting a lot, thats all
baka

if you're starting from skinnyfat you're just going to be fat

trust me I experienced it

I'm on tren

People seemed to imply pinning quads fucks you up where you can't hardly walk. I pinned my quad 3 days ago and I was only sore for 2 days and not nearly as bad as when I did my glute.

Should I just only do my quads now?

quads are best

should I do my same quad in different spots to get the muscle more used to oil or do the next one now?

virgin muscle, first cycle. All I hate is that this kinda fucks up my chance at doing leg day sometimes

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Just ordered some Bronkaid to help with my Test300/EQ900 cut.

Any good protocols kicking about anywhere? Also what can I expect?

How much does test e cost on average

30 shekels

THINN

$25-30 for 10ml 250mg/ml
Or under $1/g for raws

that is one hot underage child

you're one dumb motherfucker

How much is an AI? I want to do a cycle super bad but I'm about to become a poorfag student.

$45 for 30 25mg asin pills from India. Adex is usually cheaper but it depends what you like. Asin raws are like $3/g though so you could make your own ai suspension if you wanted to.

keep posting sexy underage kids love it

Thanks lad

Anons, I'm fucked. Halp.

I'm 2 weeks in on my trest+drol cycle and finally starting to see some proper gains, but today I got the final word from my new employer - I'll be moving to another country in a week.

Now how do i go about this? Can't risk taking ronrons to an airplane, do I start PCT now for a week and call it a cycle OR i go inject double for another week, go to the new country and order new ronrons (which will take 3-4 weeks) and then continue cycle as if nothing happened?

put drol in an advil bottle and put insulin labels on your trest

>ronrons
are you 12

if you can't take gear with you you can't take pct meds with you either so idk what your question is. a one week pct isn't gonna do anything so either way you're quitting cold turkey.

whether you want to continue 3-4 weeks later is up to you (and why the fuck would it take 3-4 weeks to get new gear? it takes like 3 days)

Is PCT/AI legal in nipland?

Where are you going user?

Spain.
My question is what i should the week before flight, eat pct for a week or do shitall. Also doesn't take 3 days cause I don't live in the land of le le freedom.

maybe canarE can help you out if he is lurking

Tryina look into stuff about steroids in Spain for ya, but I'm not finding much. If you've got a surefire way to get more stuff once you get there, then I'd say go for that. Otherwise I dunno m8.

But that's just the opinion of a dude that hasn't even pinned yet.

>Anyone who isn't fat as fuck is not a real women
Fatty detected

>Anyone who isn't fat as fuck is not a real women
????

what

I was being serious.. please keep posting seductive teen underage sluts.........

either way it's not gonna do anything.

yeah it doesn't take 4 weeks to get gear in Europe either.

XD
lol so funneh

Uh?...

I'm serious. I'm tired of people posting used up roastie whores.

Sup /fraud/

Ordering my complete Test/Tren/Mast/Halo/Var set.

250/720/600/40/40 respectively.

Will I die? I want to be as dry and vascular as humanly possible.

See this girl everywhere, who is she?

>Report
>Reason for report: Illegal Content

Now that he's gone I can get back to shitposting about my feelings in this thread about steroids

I have no knowledge to share, I only ask you please post before / afters of this cycle because it sounds gnarly and I'm interested to see it

quads are fine, but rotate injection site. don't do the same one more then x2/wk. some people really do get bad pip in certain places, just make sure you're pinning properly etc. I do e3d so I like to rotate quads and vg.

Only have this one from a month ago.
Currently in a deca bulk till end of July and cruise and cut until October for this stack

Also have this one right before deca stack.

Shit, mirin. What do you drop down to on cruise / cut? 250 mg / wk?

200mg test, 120mg mast.

Would love to add some Var but fuck my liver would be the end of me.

This tren stack might be the dumbest most ridiculious stack I've ever done but fuck it I want to get huge.

Yeah it's impossible to get around a Veeky Forums ban kiddo

how much can i expect to spend on average in the EU for a test-e 250 or 500 only cycle with everything included?

I pay on average 40 eurobucks per 250mg/1ml 10ml vials.
Syringes are 50 cents a piece with a neelde for both drawing and injecting.

Add in some Arimidex to prevent gyno and pct.
Around 250 euro for a 10 week 500mg cycle wouldn't be too far fetched.

Netherlands btw.

thanks dude. I'm also in the netherlands so that's a big help. I was reading 300-500 online which seemed a bit expensive, but i think they were including bloodwork

Forgot about that one.
I would do them if I were you, that said a single test cycle most likely isn't going to do any major harm.

Order online, do a good google search, we have quite a few reliable places to order from.

>tfw finally decided to buy some walden farms bbq sauce

easily a hundred or 2 of calories of carbs saved each day.

Now I can go ronnie coleman and just slather that shit on all my meat

no hcg?

>ruining perfectly juicy meat with shitty sauce

I'm not sure if i want too use yet, will probably end up trying it down the line though. Just like to have some info. I'd probably go for the bloodwork, even though it's pretty expensive compared to the cycle itself.

Part of the pct.
Not going to spoil everything, some research should always be done by yourself.

>gf asking if I went out in the sun and got burned because I "look really red"

>lying to your gf about steroid use

user was dead from high blood pressure later that day

This

>not having your girlfriend pin your glutes

Any of you faggots here actually compete? In bodybulding. Power-fags can go gtfo.

What are your stacks like pre-competition, drying out, improving conditioning, etc.?

Competing is nearly impossible here.

I would love to give it a shot one day but fuck having to put on such an ugly shitty tan.

100% agree. Mine doesn't pin but she certainly doesn't care and will bust my balls about upping the AI if I get emotional. God, she's a good woman.

The only reason she pins my glutes is because I squirted a shit load of blood on the mirror once.
Freaked her out pretty badly. She knows I'm pushing my limits when it comes to gear and working out and just wants to look out for me.
She's a keeper.

She sounds like a keeper my dude. Hold on and never let go.

>Not having a girlfriend
Get on my level fags
S-single master race ;-;

What has your diet looked like? Not accusing just curious

>asking for an irl >roiding for this

So you're saying all I have to do is nick a vein and I too can be living the high life, never having to inject my own livestock hormones? Definite keeper.

Summer is the best time to be single though papi. Enjoy the hot weather and hit the beach, find a qt in the fall to lock down while you still look good, then glory bulk all winter until she leaves your fat ass. This leads to a gnar spring cut which brings us back to summer.

On test you do end up with a decent amount of gains so long as you're training pretty hard.

Be easier to cut too at a higher lbm. Tough call

I'm about to do my 5th pin..
I've done right buttcheek, left cheek, right cheek, right quad... now I'm wondering if I should do left quad or right quad again?

My reasoning for wanting to do the same quad again is I want to get the muscle more used to it so I no longer get pip even for a day. Not sure if it works that way.

Mail your shit to yourself wherever you're staying at the new country.

One off, ouch.
Where's

mailing shit to yourself works when inside the same country, like when you're traveling to another state.

the average layperson does not know how to stealth cross-country packages and will just get his shit seized

FUCKEN 'ELL LAD

There's not many qt's to catch in my neck of the woods, and being new to my job means I haven't really gotten enough vacation hours to go to the beach. But I'll try and become a sick cunt anyway. I might still be lonely, but it'll be better than being fat and lonely.

I hope this is because you pin ed and not your 5th pin over 3 weeks, because if it's the latter you're dumb as hell and need to stop switching between sites asap and pick two to rotate between to get rid of your pip

Are you called nano on account of being a manlet?

You realize that's not a to-scale coffee cup right

he can try, i get my stuff from china into the eu without stealth, i dont think the lazy spains are that eager to find 20ml test.
just make use out of my 10bucks i dont want to see you skinny i want to see you big an ripped

YOU WERE THE user THAT GAVE ME $10

You're a cool nigga. I'm gonna start pinning once this surgery shit is healed up and I can hit the gym again.

Thanks for believing in me user, I'll make you proud ;-;

At least I'm not some dyel lanky cunt

lmao what are you, 5'4?

dont worry i always lurk go get shredded

i did an inventory list today, love counting and playing around with my gear lel

Solid advice. I'll try to replicate one of my former source's stealths. Good idea, ty.

Close enough.

That's a neat collection you've got there.

Can't you bridge with a very long ester and get a new source there?
Spain is an easy place to get gear.

Eggs, beef and other proteins for carbs usually rice or potatos. I know I need to incorporate way more veggies but I hate most of them and I don't have a huge appetite either so it's kinda annoying.

kek. I was looking at the counter.

Truth. I haven't been on /fraud/ in a while and was wondering about the new namefags.

Already doing better than manletgains.

>I feel bloated
>I don't like eating vegetables

Sounds like ya need to poop, user.

Hi I'm poor cunt I don't actually do steroids yet but please be my friend.

Well fuck my life then, is it that easy to tell I'm short?
And what would you estimate?

Are you saving up for a cycle? How much would you need?

I'm natty atm too, hence why I haven't been on /fraud/ inna while.

The good news is the test+nolva is cheap. Like

I've already got everything I need, but I knew I was gonna have septum surgery soon so I held off. I'm waiting until all my nose stuff is healed up before I start. I doubt test would have any effect on the healing process anyway, but I'm paranoid so I'd rather wait a week or so to be sure than end up fucking myself over.

Like I said I've already got everything I should need (barring something weird happens and I need something I haven't got), it's really just the fact that my dumbass scheduled surgery right when I got all of my stuff. Ah well.

Also I was actually on my way to calculate his height but I couldn't figure out exactly what kind of phone he had so I lost interest. Good to know my autism hasn't extended that far yet.

5'7" pretty close.
I have no clue how people are able to tell height so easily.

Better safe then sorry. Whats another couple of weeks in the grand scheme.

>I have no clue how people are able to tell height so easily.
Good guess, plus years of being on fit with manlet memes.

Because counters are mostly about the same height, that's the biggest clue. That and the size of everything around you gives it away.

Btw eat more. Don't dirty bulk, but you should be a lot bigger if you're that short.

funny enough i had a septum surgerie too in march, its anoying like hell.
was on a cruse and took mk677 after surgerie, docs said they never seen such a fast recovery haha

far easier to breath now but still not as good as i hoped it would be :/