It's 2017, soon to be 2018, why is there still a moralist crusade against steroids...

It's 2017, soon to be 2018, why is there still a moralist crusade against steroids, and why do people give a shit about people taking them?

Drugs are bad mkay?

Angry natties and DYELS get mad at steroids

also some people hate that some fitness youtubers deny they use steroids despite blatantly using steroids

Same reason fat girls get angry about hot fit/thin girls
They are jealous

Those are some fucking mad traps

It's mostly lighting.

1. Pending on country, its legal status does matter. Obviously not in the sense of acquisition, as seen by plebit source board for example. For most when something is deemed illegal, it usually because the government finds its population will easily abuse it and cause harm to themselves. Keep in mind, your everyday normie outside the echo chamber roid autists here knows jack shit about use.

2. Some people don't like false advertisement and charlatans. I don't hold it against the roid user since he has to eat and feed his habit. It's the entire bodybuilding industry and supplement industry that keeps this cycle afloat. The cycle being, impressionable young male who wants to look like Zane. Buys supps and whatever he can get his hands on at GNC to make this happen. The ads continue to pump this notion that so and so protein/creatine/zma will make you the next O'Hearn. Even though at this point, one has improved their physique (unless they're a complete fuck up). But it simply isn't Zane. So guess what's the next answer. Steroids

3. Professional sports has to maintain the image of being clean in order to maintain its billion dollar industry afloat. The competition is fierce, so the standard that keeps so many fans elated has to be kept hush hush. Is it right? That's a subjective question.

Personally, i think it should be legal but only allowed to be administered by a professional. And all blood work would be part of a monthly check up. Make the playing field even so a lot of guys who are afraid to pin to achieve their goals can get there. And those who think they're hot shit because of a drugs profound effects can stop pretending 300g of protein and some bullshit program like Myo Reps or Dorians one set of failure will produce results

can't get them legally from a source I can hold accountable

until that changes they may as well not exist

Because the "pro" side gives out a lot of shitty advice to neurotic, suggestible nerds and kids

Any thoughts on Superdrol? I have it in my bag, I just haven't taken it. What could/should I expect? 10-15 more pounds of lean muscle, more facial hair, and mood swings?

Yeah but still come on, they're at the very least impressive, in the movie they were bulging too

Tooth decay killed my father mmm'kay!

Im on steroids right now
Test/ tren/ winstrol
Blood pressure is Normal, cholesterol is normal, I had an EKG done not too long ago and my heart is in perfect condition
No acne, no hair loss, no "tren rage" (but it definitely does fuck with your head in some ways don't get me wrong)
Steroid side effects are way blown out of proportion. It's like weed. A lot of people grew up with a bad impression of it but never tried it for themselves.

To anyone thinking of doing them: I reccomend, but RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH and start slow with test only/ maybe an oral of some kind and work your way up.

AMA If you want

Leddit has reviews, dumb ass. Sure you can't "hold them accountable" but you can see bloodwork and anectdotes that'll prove their business model/ product is good or not

I don't mind people who use it but I like to have the natty card. Also,
>It's the current year argument

All fake natties should die.

The anti-steroid meme I hear about, isnt about acne and hair loss though. It's a "your balls shrink, and you are likelier to get a heart attack and liver problems" meme.

how do you achieve this mode?

My balls shrink a little bit on cycle then when I come off they're back to Norma
You couldn't notice unless you spent an unusually long amount of time staring at my balls
As for heart attack, why do they put 50/60 year old men on testosterone for TRT? Low test is just as bad for your heart as blasting grams of shit a week. I'm not saying its side effect free but there is only shaky evidence to say that steroids without a doubt cause heart failure. Many cases are of wrestlers or atheletes who are on steroids but also doing insane amounts of coke, booze, opioids and other drugs (zyzz anyone?).

All that added together will kill someone yes. A few mild dose steroid cycles when you're young and then going on trt when you're old? Not so much

>41867006
It isn't that I care if someone takes them or not. Its when they lie about it and scream "all natty, just put in the work" bullshit, like that faggot Jeff Sied

Don't plan on using any time soon but always been curious, how much does all that cost in the long run?
Heard of people paying up to tens of thousands.

5x test prop vials $15 each
5x tren ace vials $30 each
1x aromasin, Nolva, clomid that's about $150 all together

Then like 20 bucks for needles and alchohol swabs. All in all this cycle cost me I believe $450-500.

Forgot I spent $80 on cabergoline as well

Honestly would recommend Test only cycles to anyone. Tren, maybe not so much. This is my first time running it and I'm not sure how I like it. Gains are great but the sides are kind of fucking with my head a bit. I'd rather do 2, 12 week test cycles and feel amazing the whole time for the same gains as one 8 week tren cycle where I feel like shit.

How do you get them? I know you can order steroids on the darknet and pay per bitcoins, but aren't you paranoid that the cops will bust your ass if you give some dealer you don't even know your address to send this shit?

How bad an idea is it for me 19 to cruise 200mg test E a week?

No dude. They ship right to your door. I paid with moneygram, not even bitcoin. There's no customs for domestics, and our government is too broke to set up fucking sting operations for someone ordering a "personal use" amount of gear... the sources should be worried themselves, but as a buyer, unless you're buying thousands of dollars of gear at once, you have nothing to worry about

Pros and cons man.
What're you gonna get out of 200mg a week?
Natural test suppression, and damn near natural test levels for someone your age.
If you're gonna do test, do it right and run 500mg+ a week.

However, 19 is a weeeeee too young so I won't recommend you do anything yet. I started at 21. That's where you should be bare minimum IMO. I have friends who started at 14 and they're still alive but that doesn't mean it won't have long term effects for them.

Don't bother cruising at 19. Worry about cruising when you're 35-40. Run a few moderate dose cycles between 21 and 35 and enjoy your life.

I don't know, I have nothing against steroid users. It's like people who smoke weed or drink or fuckin' do coke or whatever--it literally does not effect me in any way. In fact, if I could I'd probably use roids but unfortunately I'm a type 1 diabetic which means there's a very high likelihood of me killing myself if I ever used them.

OK thanks for the advice

reddit is nothing more than a product marketing tool. there are clickfarms all over asian countries to create a false sense of...anything you want to pay for. bottom line is I'm not using it until I can buy from credible and legal sources, held standards of purity and safety and thus legally accountable.

Well, I guess I'm just paranoid. Where did you do your research? Just on the /r/steroids wiki or somewhere else too?

Just try to play it as being transgender. male transitioning to megamale, doctors have to prescribe it or they are being transphobic.

the illusion must be upheld that anyone could be like the pro athlets if they so choose so. but the potato chips are just too good. if the would take steroids that would be an outrage cause fatso couldnt get on that level anymore and stops buying his favourite sport team shirts

made a inventory list today pic related

better pic

You honestly think these fuck head reddit brewers are paying $ for Asians to comment saying they have good gear?

Cmon man. They're selling test for $20 a vial.... they aren't making millions, they're not out to scam anyone, and even if they had 10,000 good reviews, if someone DID order their product and it was shit, you'd hear about that too. But many of them only have positive reviews.

You sound like a scared bitch who wants to roid but never will because of his fears

Inhibition kills more dreams than inability my friend

Research all over. Like I said, fucking research research research. One site will tell you X, another site will say Y, and sometimes the truth is in between. You need to have 20 different sources of information and try and piece together which ones are credible.

Honest to God, if I had to pick ONE source only, it'd be Dylan Gemelli's YouTube videos. EVERYTHING he says about sarms is bullshit because he's paid to shill them, but his info on gear is 10/10 accurate 99.9% of the time. I've never heard him say anything that I have disagreed with. He ers on the side of caution too with dosing and safety, honestly you can do these drugs a little more recklessly than most people think and skate by but if you start off with a guy like Dylan telling you how to run your shit, you'll be in a good place at the end of your cycle.

It'd be easier and cheaper to just produce product and sell it than to pay for some service to maintain your reputation online.

>some fitness youtubers deny they use steroids

Names please

Scooby

Allright, thanks. Really appreciate your answers

>an EKG done not too lo

you taking estrogen blockers or whatever they are? Cba to google exact name but it was something like that

Any roider with half a brain cell is using the proper pharms

the shit they give 50/60 year old is enough to get normal Tlevels

anything above 1000ng/dl is considered high and you run into health problems - acne, hair loss ect.

DONT
YOU
MENTION
THAT
NAME

Quite simply it's jealousy

Nattys feel gimped because while they're playing by the rules and doing "everything right", they make less progress and reap less benefits than anyone who goes over the legality barrier-to-entry and roids up. In effect roiding is cheating, but this is life. You pretty much have to cheat and sin to have a moderate chance of success. Life just isn't fair, but nattys still want to believe.

On the topic of fitness youtubers who deny steroid use, it's wrong. Imagine thin people who say "teehee its my metabolism" or "I'm just naturally thin :D" it's misinformation. Natty's seeing someone on roids who denies using roids, they think it's achievable natty and essentially are pursuing something that is impossible to achieve. Steroids are illegal, and anyone who says 'I am using steroids' is at risk of being arrested.

Someone on roids should just not even address it really. Silence means yes but without the incrimination that would get you arrested. Clarence Kennedy comes back recently gaining weight and strength and looks fucking huge. He also doesn't compete anymore. When people ask if he's on roids, he doesn't say yes or no. That's what everyone on roids should do, until it becomes legal that is.

I do not care about steroid use as long as people are honest about it and they stay out of competetive sports.

I just think it's kind of silly that there all these dudes so obsessed with size. Who are you trying to impress, as we've seen anyone can get huge with steroids you're not some super special breed of genius who is the only one who knows how to run a cycle. And at a certain size, getting bigger doesn't make you look better or even functionally stronger. I showed my gf and her friends some pics of bodybuilders and they all agreed zyzz was the best looking. Mike Tyson could easily beat the shit out of Brock Lesnar. It's just such a silly goal to look like a circus sideshow, but hey all the power to you. I'm actually neutral towards steroids themselves

Wow. A steroid thread where everyone has already said the shit I always say in these threads.

One thing I will add, is the issue that people see them as "cheating". It isn't of course, no more than driving instead of walking is "cheating" but it's drilled into you from a young age, especially if you're American.

Americans teach kids from kindergarten that if they pledge allegiance to the flag every morning (that seems utterly mental to us in the UK by the way) and stay true to themselves and simply work hard, they can be anything they want.

In reality, people only get to the top via a bit of "cheating" and working the system. Nothing wrong with that of course, and ironically America's own fucking president proves that's the best way to be successful.

I do have one other theory though - It's a conspiracy.

I normally despise conspiracy theories, but now I'm on my first cycle (which has literally changed my life for the better) I'm starting to wonder if the anti-steroid stuff, especially that preached by guys on Youtube who are OBVIOUSLY on gear, is actually because we know full well how amazing steroids are and want to keep it as "our thing".

Before starting, I was all for waiting until the end of my cycle and using my new found lease of life to try and change people's attitudes. Now it is working and working well, I'm actually going off the idea. After all, what would be the point if every fucker did them?

I mean natties that have worked hard for years that get surpassed in 6 months by a roider have some reason to be upset, but it also is their fault for not roiding in the first place if they're that big of a baby in comparing themselves.
Roids are pretty much cheating in every category aside from professional bodybuilding(since it is now a requirement to even compare), that's why it has such a negative stigma. And once you come off (if one ever does), bye bye gains. That being said, the casual/hobby lifter shouldn't have a problem with someone taking roids that is also just lifting to look good/get stronger. thanks 4 reading my post thank u 4 ur time

Because they're not safe yet.
When they are totally free of side effects more and more people will plump for them, and soon they'll be accepted.
By that point we'll also have designer babies and gene modification and shit so it may not even matter that much.

Acting like a smartass but can't tell a difference between theory and hypothesis

You've lost me. What part of what I said is theory and/or hypothesis?

And nothing I said was smart if I'm honest.

Yeah, but that's like saying a cyclist has reason to get upset if someone overtakes him in a car. It's personal choice as you say. If you enjoy lifting natty, you've no more right to bitch at me for doing gear than I have to bitch at you for not doing it.

As for "bye bye gains" - if you keep training and eating properly after your cycle, you'll lose no lean mass. You'll lose some water weight, but even if you're particularly prone to water retention and didn't bother control E2, it'll account for 5% of your "gains" at most.

A lot of good info in this thread. As someone who has been lifting for a few months I'm learning a lot.

Couple of questions:

If I were to do a cycle, how long should I wait? Since I'm new should I wait until my newbie gains run out, or does it really not matter?

Second, how do people who decided to do a cycle explain their sudden gains to friends and family, especially gym bros?

What tangible results do steroids give you as opposed to training natty? In your experience what are the specific differences?

No one gives a fuck, do whatever you want

Just dont expect people to care about you once they find out

You know what. You're right.
We should make all steroid use publically known and all steroid users should "come out of the closet" as it were.

What's that?
The entire fitness industry, plastic suregery industry, and even sports would suffer horribly?

Your fave fitness personalities would be called fags who couldn't carry that weight and dykes who want to be men?

Let's do it!

>You honestly think these fuck head reddit brewers are paying $ for Asians to comment saying they have good gear?
Yes and if not then they're doing it themselves. A little technological know how goes a long way online. You should know that by now.
> They're selling test for $20 a vial.... they aren't making millions
They're not a charity, either. And if they weren't profitable, they'd go out of business.
>You sound like a scared bitch who wants to roid but never will because of his fears
I will hunt you down, skin you alive and feed you your own flesh.

Tell me this, if normies want drug use to be decriminalized, would they want the same for steroid use?

I feel like there's no issue with steroids and they can be done safely.

I also feel like this is the sort of thing I'd rather a doctor tell me what to do and monitor rather than do the research and figure it out. I'm a lot of things, but a brilliant bio-chem student wasn't one of them.

since when is the middle of june "soon" to the end of december?

Exactly, it's totally preference and nobody should be bitching about it.
I'll admit all I've seen in terms of on cycle vs off cycle is the "bodybuilders before and after" with them looking completely shriveled up afterward.