So will Rich "wanna get bigger? you start by killing a nigger" Piana retire

So will Rich "wanna get bigger? you start by killing a nigger" Piana retire
from the YT fitness community now after his rant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0e6kdeSCqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ybExa3eg01Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DGI9iZqrzAU
youtu.be/lmFfF4PINKE
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he say?

He somehow reminds me Zack

Bumparooni

Release the tapes nigga

Thought he was on a hill of used syringes

holding a blutsauger

youtube.com/watch?v=A0e6kdeSCqE

Yeah... An old alcoholic Zack on juice...

what did he say in this "rant"?

who was he talking too?

An ex-girlfriend. He made it sound like it was several years ago, so I don't think its Sara.

Damn, he's finished.

this is a reminder for all white boys: lift all the weights you want take all the steroids you want
you can't compete with the BBC

YOU LET A FUCKING NIGGER KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER LOVER HANG YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER LOVER RIGHT BABE

That's about it

Oh stop it, /pol/cuck

Youare not allowed to say a WORD. Fuck i cant imagine how its can be possible. Americans are fucking cucks who suck that jew dick. Jewish literally fucked up your society. Europe is not that fucking cucked

The guy is fucking your gf and you are not allowed to say a mean word about him. That a time to be alive.

I never liked Piana, like, at all.

>Europe is not that fucking cucked

lol what, free speech is about 10x stronger in America than anywhere in Europe

ugh what is wrong with her belly? it looks like the scarabs from the mummy are under her skin

No surprise judging by the way you type, like, faggot.

>Europe is not that fucking cucked

>talks about not even allowed to say a word
>saying nigger in America doesn't put you in prison like denying the holocaust or saying "sieg heil" in Europe

lol Eurocuck. Who is sucking Jew dick again?

Goddamn, this species is fucking stupid as hell.
>I hate other humans who's skin is a different shade from mine.
and we expect to make it to Mars? fucking madness.
absolute idiocy

yeah dude, keep posting memes about black guys not having a father and going to jail while we fuck your girls

>and we expect to make it to Mars?
>we
>we

Are you working for NASA?

yeah and weaving confederate flags in front of nogs gets you 28 years. Racism is a crime in some places in USA and liberal judges can prosecute you for saying mean thing about nogs

>>I hate other humans who's skin is a different shade from mine.
>because generally they do a whole bunch of shit that I don't like, and they smell bad.

they actually got 13 and 6, not 28. but yeah, america is cucked

I don't see why he'd quit. Like half of his target demo at least openly hates niggers and a decent percentage don't give a fuck either way.

What if you're a nog waving the confederate flag?

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with hating niggers.

All those nigs ended up drowning in the deep end.

desu she looks like shit... let nigs take those trashy whores

whatever you say

He won't retire. He set everything straight with this awesome video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybExa3eg01Q

Are you implying that people of the same skin color can't smell bad or do things I don't like?

Everyone has said racist shit when at a boiling point.

hold up, I'm from Europe. Are black people really called like this in the states or is this a joke?

>Only the outside was affected by evolution because I say so
>Black people are the only ones without neanderthal dna but that means nothing

>Black people are the only ones without neanderthal dna but that means nothing
that is literally a lie. it's a known fact that neanderthals originated from what is present day Europe.

i don't see how you manage to boil it down to black vs white when that comment is speaking about the human race in general.

negroids are exempt from neanderthal interbreeding, finally resulting in lower IQ as study after study proves. High IQ races (whites, asians, ashkenazi jews (who are basically white)) all have significant neanderthal dna

im not even white but all those girls are gross

No, because the only people who care about his rant are SJWs and niggers, and they are both known for having short term-memory problems.

They will find something else to be offended about and move on. Rich will remain a succesful bodybuilder & businessman.

>NIGGER

I thought that in America, the word nigger was used everywhere all the time. It's can't be that controversial, can it? I thought no one gave a shit.

confirmed 40yo white dude
prolly doesnt even lift

>be nigger
>get lynched by Rich "Triple K" Piana

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

fuck off /pol/

Did we ever find out if she was, in fact, a nigger lover?

Wtf is wrong with you man? Why do you have all this shit saved you fucking cuck? Im half black and I even have a disdain for coal burners, get with someone for love not because "dis gonna piss off muh daddy" You just make yourself look pathetic, you're a victim of the interracial propaganda, just not in the way you think.

>back to

>interbreeding with a retard species too stupid to not go extinct
>gives you higher IQ
wat

American negroes are a joke. They actually believe the WUZ KANGZ meme and that they were both the jews of Egypt and the pharaohs

While Tyrone literally WUZ a KANG whitey wuz in a CAVE fucking his SISTER

Pretty sure this is the result of liposuction.

>it looks like the scarabs from the mummy
fukken mint! had totally forgotten about that movie. it's been quite a few years

Found the negro lovers

t. judas

t. Juden

he shouldnt, who gives a fuck?

Get away from me you fucking WHITE NIGGER I'm here to train not to talk.

didnt they point loaded guns at children? has it been misrepresented?
yea does seem like more years than other people get for actual violence vs kids tho

We need him now more than ever.

The quitter.

Wasn't it an old thing?

It wasn't the confederate flag waving, it was the gun waving. Flags have never been illegal, I see someone with a confederate flag bumper sticker or some shit every other day.

Homo nigger checking out whitey's dick in the pic

>all racism has its origin from /pol/

This is what people really believe

>the physical skin colour is the problem

Is this what lefties really believe?

Agreed,

The fever pace now is derived from globalism.

India, boomin!!!!!!!!!!!!

China, boomin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil, boomin!

A motherfucker from Bangladesh will do a shitty version of your job for 3 cents an hour.

They died off from interbreeding much like Europeans are doing now. Really makes you think.

Show me where the /pol/ock touched you

youtube.com/watch?v=DGI9iZqrzAU
get a load of this fucking grown ass man getting so offended at rich saying nigger, acting like he never talked shit about white people in his life.
fucking pussy.
why do niggers want everyone to love them?

once white genocide happens, nobody is going to mars.
maybe the gooks will get to mars, but they're leaving all the browns behind and that's a fact.

Reminder that pic related is what Neanderthals looked like. They were swole manlets (like 5'5) but had larger and more complex brains than even modern Homo Sapiens. Too bad they fell for the "breeding with Homo Sapiens will be good for us" meme.

Lanklets BTFO once again, nonetheless.

Was this at that girls birthday party? Yeah I think they got taken in for brandishing a firearm n shiet

Black women can't resist the BWC ;)))

we need more swimming pools

I wonder how many years he got.

youtu.be/lmFfF4PINKE

Every word in this gay post just reeks of reddit

Not a single piece of truth from you /pol/cucks

Amount of Neanderthal DNA is greatly associated with high IQ.
>4% Neanderthal DNA
>134 IQ
When will brainlets learn?

You don't read the news, Europe?

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

No. He is saying that statistically they don't come close to the amount of violent crime and other shit behavior, despite making up a significantly larger portion of the population. Which is a fact.

spending the first 21 years of your life in a majority black city is the ultimate redpill

>that roidgut on the girl

Thats actually a very good point