How Chaddy do you have to be to get a stereotypical blonde Stacey girl if you are in your 20s...

How Chaddy do you have to be to get a stereotypical blonde Stacey girl if you are in your 20s? What do you need to have going for you? What do you do?

How Chaddy do you have to be to get a stereotypical instagram looking girl (choker, either tanned or indeterminate race, thick ass and thighs)? What do you need to have going for you? What do you do?

How Chaddy do you have to be to get a glasses wearing nerdy looking gf? What do you need to have going for you? What do you do?

pls go be pathetic on another board

As long as you have drug connections you can get pretty much stereotypical instathot you want, thats why a lot of the times you see super hot chicks with less than chad looking dudes or black guys because they have drug connections
Coke is like kryptonite for white women

Why do I come to this board over and over again. This shit is just so pathetic

you have to be chad/10

Why do you think these girls like different types of boys? If you're attractive you can date any type of girl

Stop being a fucking virgin.

Women are 10 times less physically turned on than men. Just work on your confidence and personality and try to be more extroverted.

Be happy that your main form of attraction as a man is less genetically determined than women's

>How Chaddy do you have to be to get a stereotypical instagram looking girl (choker, either tanned or indeterminate race, thick ass and thighs)? What do you need to have going for you? What do you do?

Depends, but if you are outrageously wealthy and can prove it, I don't think you have to be a Chad at all. Just have to be ready to fly girls places.

You have to be the complete opposite of this pic

>to get

Do you mean pump 'n' dump, or do you mean actually dating?

>stop being a fucking virgin
This
Kinda a lose/lose situation but I've noticed that when I've been in a relationship, maybe because I'm more confident and not paying attention to other girls, I get more attention or am in more positions to chat up qts.
On one side, you can't do much if you want to stay faithful.
And on the other side, you've gotta get a gf in the first place.

You're pretty much fucked user.

so you need to have memory loss and be always tired with poor sleep?

that ginger girl is very pretty

If you can't pull at least 5 plates, it is impossible to fully attract a woman. Woman are programmed to go after ALPHA MALES with real, RAW, strength. You think anyone wants to reproduce with a little weakling? Pathetic and sad. It's all about height, face, frame, grip, and the ability to move HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS. You need to be a killer. A primal entity that both frightens and reassures the fairer sex.

Nah.
t. Actual dealer

>Oh chad your grip strength is so hawt!!

Said no woman ever

Wristlet struggling with 2pl8 deadlift detected.

this, if you're strong THICC and tall they automatically mistake your autism for alphaness

> Women are 10 times less physically turned on

The lies average men have to tell themselves in order to feel better.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THAT BIG DICK SWINGING APEX PREDATOR LIFESTYLE.

Women dont give a fucking shit abit heavy weights and if u think so you've gone beyond comprehensible autism

Mate, if you honestly think that and have a woman, she is cucking you hard with an alpha. Keep coping though. Lmao make sure you paternity test any of "your kids."

>how to have fat instagram black whore
well be rich or/and be black

>ginger
>5'8"
>little bit bigger than ottermode
>bachelors degree
>not a criminal
>own car
>don't live with parents
>make alright money
>in firefighter/paramedic school

That's me and I've got with all 3 stereotypes you've mentioned. Don't need to be Chad to get somewhere with women.

He's right. Women are only impressed by lifting heavy things that aren't weights. Suitcases, groceries, large dogs, appliances, things she can use. The woman's mind doesn't see a use for weights, which exist only to be heavy. She doesn't understand or want to understand what your plate count is unless it's pic related.

last digit mod 5 rollin

bullshit

t. dealer

You do realize that pic is staged right? And that everyone looks super uncomfortable? Memes are not real life.

The words have literally been spoken to me except my name isn't Chad. Go do a few years worth of manual labor and see how women react to your touch differently. They can feel your dainty fairy hands and it makes them dry user

Bout tree fiddy

These wristlets just don't get it. Women are programmed to desire a strong grip. Why? Because it is the best indicator of a man's viability. Whooa?whoaa? Whoaa? Why?

I'll tell you why. A mans grip strength determines his ability to kill or to save. It determines his capability to wield the tools of both peace and of war. It allows men to build and to destroy. Women desire this subconsciously.

Tldr; if you aren't pulling 5 plates or more, you are begging to be cucked, even if you can find a girl willing to be with you in the first place.

Why are you typing like a faggot?

Personality, a steady job, basic fitness and personal hygiene. That's kind of it.

Personality - read more or pick up a hobby - functional people do functional things so if you want to meet someone developing a personality is a way to start.

Basic fitness is basically what the sticky tells you how to keep up with.

Personal hygiene - take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, sleep, buy new clothes and throw away your ratty ones as they wear out.

2pl8 wristlet detected.

You either Chad or you're not Chad. There's no other option.

White teeth, height around 6'0"-4", abs, ability to not sperg in conversations.

Literally just these.