/fat/ - We just thicc edition

Previous Thread:>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PmN9rZW0HGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOOOOOO GIVE BACK WOJACK

am I shadowbanned?

Then you should have made the thread.

I can see you

oh ok. I posted like 7 times in the last thread with not a single reply. Guess I'm a boring fuck! :P

It's okay user, I never get any (you)s either.

I'm a girl and I've basically been eating 600 calories a day for the past 5 days and have only lost two pounds

Fucking ridiculous

@41868745
We read the last thread.

Do not feed the trolls please. ^

Are you new?

Lost 35 lbs since April 14th
230>195
5'6"
Still have about 30-40 lbs before I'm even a healthy weight.

Losing motivation lads. Diets been shit the past two weeks. What do I do to get re-motivated?

I'm not a troll. I've just been working hard only for a two pound loss and I want help

No, user just didn't want to give the troll their precious (you)s.

>that comic
This is me but never let myself get out of shape. It just never gets better. No amount of faking helps.

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

That sucks. I eat at 800 and lost 3 lbs

brehs...
amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html

>I hate normal people
>better make friends with some normies

Why does working out suck so much?
There's tons of fun cardio, cycling, swimming, skating, basketball, but all strength training is just "move this weight back and forth until your muscles hurt, thinking nothing except how much you want to stop".
Maybe climbing, but the closest indoor wall is something like 40 km away, the closest outdoor cliffs probably 500.
Oh well time for another set, see you in 40 seconds.

Making it man, I'm almost there in fact. 5kg to go'

is 20 pounds in 36 days too fast to lose weight? i'm not starving myself or anything. well at least not literally.

1500 calories or a little less each day. i went from 230-210 doing keto (falling off a couple of times but immediately getting back on it.) i mostly just do an hour of walking at high incline on the treadmill and then 30 minutes on the elliptical each day. just now adding lifting to my routine. am i making it, /fat/?

Confess your sins.

Is this a new meme?

Sorry, I hope I will. I started out at 126 kg, dropped 23 kg, then gained back 8. I hope I'll be able to become a human one day.

Making it is just something you choose to do.

Yesterday I ate half a pizza

Why do I lose weight so weirdly? I lose 1kg, then have a plateau for most of the week going up and down a little, then weigh myself after almost a week and another kilo is gone, then repeat.

Why is that?

It's my birthday, and due to repeated lapses of laziness and gluttony I'm nowhere close to the goals I'd set for myself to reach by this time

It's not like I've made backwards progress, but by being weak I know I'm in less of a good place than I wanted to be

I ate lentil soup, tabbouleh, and stuffed grape leaves.

>Girl wanted to fuck me last summer/over winter break when I was 60+ pounds heavier
>I'm finally feeling confident enough to do the thing
>Ghosting my texts now.

What the fuck? She stalked me in High School and made up that we were dating. Why doesn't she want to fuck now that I finally want to?

are those sweet potato fries?
I cooked some about a month ago, it was delicious. Might do it again, actually.

Can't expect consistent weights through the week since water weight and shit makes your weight fluctuate by 5 pounds on a day to day basis. So that's totally normal

Eat more fiber and If you don't see progress at all after a month, then you should start to be worried about a plateau

I'm eating ten chicken drumsticks a day.

Is this bad? Oven cooked I make them myself with lemon pepper spice, which I also made myself.

Forbidden fruit effect?

Maybe she was a chubby chaser

She's a Virginity thief. You suddenly look less likely to be a virgin, she ain't about that.

user...I love mediterannean food. Did you go to a restaurant or made it yourself? If you made it, which part of the region are you from?
I've been on holidays to Lebanon a couple times and loved the food. Am going to Turkey this august!

As long as they fit your calories it's fine.

Chicken breast would better though since it's leaner.

>>Chicken breast would better though since it's leaner

I cannot justify the price. I can get 2kg of drumsticks for £5, which would get me about 800g of 100% Chicken breast.

There's cheaper chicken breast, read the packaging and it said the ingredients were Chicken (82%), water, some stabilizers and glucose. Why the fuck was there glucose?

More likely reason. I probably came on too hard.

Nah dude I was chad in High School. I was an actor, 140 pounds with abs and it was a meme that my teachers made me get in my underwear on stage at least twice a year. I fucked back then.

And now it's time to get back there.

No, I went to a Turkish restaurant that I really like near my house. I guess the sin was that I didn't really know what the calories were because none of that stuff is really fattening. Mediterranean food is pretty much my favorite as well, I visit that restaurant and a Lebanese one near where I work often. Have fun on your trip, I've always wanted to visit Turkey. My aunt had been planning a trip for a while, but then the bombings and coup happened so she cancelled.

chubby chaser women are rare as fuck, but they're out there. my ex used to always bitch about how much she hated skinny men, and loved big bellies and double chins and such. she's now dating some 450lbs monster of a dude, and I'm continuing to get in better and better shape...

You will plateau eventually. I'm assuming you are just starting out on a caloric deficit and improved diet.

In my experience when you start a cut you dump a lot of weight very quickly early (water weight? no idea desu). Before you know it you will slow down.

Then why does /fat/ recommend losertown which gives you a goal weight every week?

thanks user, I will have lots of fun over there, I have a couple connections in the region and will settle in with the right crowd, so nothing to be feared on my part.
My only regret is to have never visited Syria before it became a warzone, but I got to see the border with Lebanon whilst there.
I can't wait to try authentic turkish food.

its easy for stupid fat fucks like yourself to see that progress is possible if you only stop asking so many dumb questions and just diet for a month

I use it for the calorie deficit that it gives on the side

That site is for dumbasses.

yesterday i ate a whole pizza

Today I ate 500 grams of breaded chicken cordon bleu and drank 3 x 330 ml energy drink.
61 grams of sugar above my goal, but still only 1650 kcal and I won't eat anything, maybe a spoonful of dry oats should my stomach bug me.

the navy cal say im

body fat 44%
fat mass 111lbs
lean mass 142

>body fat 44%
how the fuck? i thought i was fat when the army measured me at 25%...

>tfw taking a cold shower after stretching after a good HIIT session

I'm craving sugar and want to grab a Spanish boy chocolate topped with creme brûlée. Pic related.

I am recovered after a bad hamstring strain from playing hockey this February. Don't feel any pain anymore but a little bit of thightnes in there probably because of the lack of mobility I have been doing. Anyways I can go down in an ATG bodyweight squat without pain so I think it's time to start building my squats up again. Any experiences or tips with how to proceed? Keep in mind my squat wasn't particularly good before the strain, 2 plates for about 3 reps.

Restart at 1plate for 5 reps. Get a feeling for it, and proceed to add 2.5kg a week. Last thing you want to do is exacerbate the injury, nice and slow

For starters, it's hard to measure fat loss precisely over such a short period of time, and second, losing two pounds means a deficit of 7000 calories, which pretty much checks out.
Btw, you'll probably start to feel weak and tired if you continue your retarded diet, if that happens, then up your calories to 900-1000. If it doesn't happen, then good for you.

Thanks user. Any idea about stretching or foam rolling after a strain?

Anyone else here drink frequently and how the fuck did you cut it down, holy fuck it's hard

my diet is improving but instead of drinking almost daily, im drinking like 2-3 times a week. i just eat way less on the other days when i know i'll be drinking on other days. is this dumb?

The same thing happens to me, but I've lost 30 lbs so far, so it's not something to worry about.

>QTDDTOT

It's like consuming a considerable amount of your calories in the form of soda 2-3 times a week, in other words, it's very retarded. And let's not mention the damage that alcohol does to your body. Stop fucking drinking alone at home, only do it on social occasions, like normal, non-alcoholic people do.

>tfw the more I lose, the higher my attraction to fat girls

Why?

>Been beta orbiting chubby girl for about a year
>I keep losing weight
>She keeps getting fatter
>I still love her even though she can't diet or exercise to save her life
>She still doesn't like me
>Realize I have shit personality from years of being a shut in
>Realize I'm doomed to be awkward and weird and never really connect with the majority of humanity
There's only so much becoming Veeky Forums can do...

I fuck, I read the OP wrong. Sorry about that mister.

Being attracted to fat girls you see clothed is like when some virgin develops an anal fetish. They think it's gonna be really hot, but they'll just end up getting shit on their dicks.

Maybe she's already in a relationship

How is my diet retarded? I'd rather deal with it for 2.5-3 months than diet for a year+

Lots of people start out on really huge deficits and end up giving up really soon after. Also, feeling weak because of not eating enough is a legitimate concern. And you'd probably be better off eating like 400 kcal more and doing some exercise, both in terms of looks and health.
Ignore everything I've just said if you're like 5 feet tall though.

Friday and weekend I had dinner with family, ate ton tons of rice and some breaded chicken.

>tomorrow again
been eating

because if you are doing everything correctly then you ARE losing weight, you just can't see it in the scale.

Expecting the numbers to go down EVERY week or even every other week consistently is just not realistic, even if you are doing everything perfectly.

You were supposed to become fit. Instead you became Veeky Forums.

I'm sorry to say but there is no cure for that.

>Expecting the numbers to go down EVERY week or even every other week consistently is just not realistic, even if you are doing everything perfectly.

Well that's unfair. How dare my body hold out on my loss gains. I'm pretty sure if I starved myself it would rather die than use its fat reserves.

>how dare my body have shit and water inside of it

poop more then

Help me fatbros. Where tf do I start.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmN9rZW0HGo

Meh just go bearmode.

count calories and lift

Can I get a bodyfat estimation please

I'm 21, 6'1, 215lbs

Nobody cares that you are a grill or not. stop profiling

23-25

20-23%?

honestly the reason i've been getting fit is too have something that takes my mind off of this shit completely. the key to the pussy is money at the end of the day anyway.

Do you want to get that, or do you want to make it?

Ask yourself this everytime you consider food, thank me later ham planet.

>Lose some weight
>Dick won't stop being hard enough to break glass 24/7

At first I was loving it but god damn I just want to be able to do anything without my dick attempting to leave my body and take flight. What do I do? Have had sex/masturbated multiple times today....

A month ago, I joined the military so that I can be shut away from proper humanity.
I've come to the realization that I'll probably never have a personal relationship I don't fuck up, but at least I'll have PT and work so that I don't have to worry about it.
I can function in a professional environment, but being social is just hard for me. I don't care anymore.
Ship off in November, hope it all works out for me. Hope you get your money and sloots. /blog

Can I get a bf% estimate too? 6'1", 166 lbs.

You need to lift forget bf% you're a skelly

How do I go from fat to trap?

Gross, you're going to be all flabby and shit.

Eh I'm not that fat rn
250, 6'4"

smooth skin user you should consider becoming a trap

>I'm not that fat
>250
Dream on chubs, must be an amerilard poster.

>bmi of 21
>skelly
I can't lift, because my elbow tendonits hasn't gone away for years (which I got from lifting). I want to get abs first, and then maybe do some calisthenics or swimming.

>you will never live in a comfy meme house with reclusive characters

My elbow and shoulder pop like crazy. Just take some fucking ibuprofen or NSAID to reduce swelling or go talk to a doctor.

I traveled home last weekend for Father's day. Instead of my usual 600 calorie dinner, I had 2 chicken quesadillas Saturday night and 2 pieces of BBQ chicken and a corn on the cob. I also ended up grazing which I never do when I'm at my place. Food is just too readily available and I lack the self control to not graze. I avoid this when I'm on my own by only buying what I have plans to eat, no snacks. Also the recipes my mother makes are too complicated for me to effectively count the calories of.

After that weekend, I went from 255 in Wednesday to 260 Monday morning. I am paying for my sins and hope to be back where I was by Wednesday morning.

hey guys first time visitor here. I am 6'2 at 290 lbs. Im tired of getting up in the morning and wanting to kill myself. I've started going to the gym 2-3 times a week and walk to work every day for 1 hour.

I have good muscle mass (as far as Im aware) but I have 2 major problems:

I fucking blow at cardio and i have low test. How do I fix this?

1. You don't have good muscle mass
2. Doing cardio makes your cardio better
3. Eat less

It's easy. Put the fucking fork down and keep it down until you can bear to have others look at your naked body.

sorry to break it to you, but you are.