How many of you suffered from "crab bucket" after getting in shape? Lately I've noticed that some people...

How many of you suffered from "crab bucket" after getting in shape? Lately I've noticed that some people, instead of giving you credit for hard work, they belittle your gains. Also how do you deal with those people?

Best friend and I started working out together to lose fat
Motivating each other and shit
He gives up after a while
He likes all my facebook posts
Except when it has a picture of me and my gains, he never likes anything that shows how good I now look
I know he sees it because he spends like half the day on facebook reposting memes
Its a strange but good feeling knowing that he jelly.

>crab bucket

i'm allergic to shellfish

Everytime he sees your gains he is reminded of giving up while you stayed on the goal, that's probably why he doesn't like those pics.

>If I had no job, no life, and no friends like you, then I'd be as in shape as you :o)

That's my brother. He is 140kg of pure lard, completely fucked his body up, stretch marks everywhere, sores on his fatness......meanwhile I'm 80kg and paper-thin shredded skin, 7 years lifting.

What's even funny is that he is right, I have no job, no life, no friends, and yet I still get 100 times more pussy than he does, which isn't hard because he gets 0.

0x100=0

>nd yet I still get 100 times more pussy than he does, which isn't hard because he gets 0.

I'll let you think about that for a sec.

100 times... 0

>Coworker 1,- "Hey, user, I got pizza. Do you want some?"
>"Thanks but no thank you."
>Coworker 2 - "Coworker 1, can't you see that user is TOO good for pizza now?"
End
I have even gone as far as not explain how I got in shape when asked. Fatties don't to hear is actually takes hard work or you're just going to get an ear full of excuses.

This so much. It's hard to turn down the junk food people offer you - not because you want it, but because they're bitches about you not wanting it.

Stop talking to fat people

That was a may may, good to see I obtained 3 (You)coins for it.

Seriously though, I actually have sexual relations with attractive women, despite having no life/friends/job. I have a decent face and an aesthetic physique, it's easy to meet women on Tinder and just fucked them once or twice, I never have to go into topics regarding job/friends/life in general, and if I do, I just make something up and keep it short. The way I present myself just makes people assume I'm successful......halo effect brah.

>he spends like half the day on facebook reposting memes

What a fucking retard the memes here are 10000000000x better than the shit on facebitch.

never mention diet or exercise to people who are unfit. not only do they not understand, they don't want to understand.

just tell them you're not hungry and leave it at that.

>no job no life no friends

Get a job you worthless parasite.

>Stop talking to fat people
coworkers, user.

why no friends and job tho? you dont sound like an indecent guy

Don't be an insecure materialistic faggot. Do it for yourself. Do it for your own health, happiness, and strength. Don't do it for the approval of others. Ignore them, aquire gains. True strength demands respect. Work for it.

Them satanic trips. This is why I hate Facebook. It turns friends against each other with this passive aggressive Like shit.

Dont drop all the spaghetti man.

coworkers will always find some petty shit to make themselves feel better than you.
>Look user, I'm eating pizza! MMmm, pizza! Haha, user can't have pizza!
really just gotta be stoic and not let fat cunts ruin your mood. being petty and trying to get them back is usually a bad idea, unless the work environment has constant ball-breaking, like in construction/trades.

>lose 40 pounds in 5 months
>quarter of my bodyweight, 195-155 5'9
>first cut of my LIFE, fucking hard work was put in to lose 8 pounds a month
>at first all my friends are proud of me, telling me how good i look ect ect
>skip forward 2 months
>they start making fun of me for not wanting to eat super fattening foods anymore
>argue when i try to give them advice on weight loss
>tell me i have eating disorders, body dismorphia, ect ect
>tell me shit like i lost too much weight too fast and i'm unhealthy
>have to put up with it because without them i'd be alone

don't worry about anyone, ever. problem solved

>try to give them advice on weight loss
don't. just don't. if someone asks "how did you lose all that weight?" just be as vague as possible and try to get off the subject. "it was very hard and took a lot of discipline. how about that sports ball?".

if someone talks to you in confidence and is honestly trying to change their own habits, THEN you talk about some real diet and exercise shit.

It's weird, people praised me a lot on the first semester, kept quiet on the second and after a year they look down a lot on me.

I don't even talk about anything fitness related at all with people unless they pick the subject and even then I don't think i sound elitist/radical about it.

They want to share the guilt, I have family members that do this

>Hey user, I'm getting takeout, do you want anything?
>No thanks
>Are you sure?
>Yeah
>Positive you don't want anything?
>YEAH

They don't feel as bad eating shitty food if everyone else is eating shitty food.

fuck, man. that's some real crab-bucketting right there.
have you tried having a serious conversation about this with one of them? Just pick one at a time, dont go for a group where they can reinforace each other.

maybe he should do a reality check and see if those are actually friends or just acquaintances

Those people are my motivation

>go out running with some dudes and a chick
>angry pajeet gets left behind twice
>take my shirt off
>he yells at me to stop flexing my muscles
>mad as fuck for the rest of the run

Girls have been a lot nicer to me and laugh at my jokes. Dudes have been less friendly

YUP. it's pointless.

>This post brought to you by Beats by Dre™

It's super fun during bulkan season when I eat a whole pizza after the gym and my roommates ask how I can be so /fit while eating like shit.

>Gotta eat big to get big

that's great bro. Congrats on gains and girls.
Why don't you get a job and life too for the full package?
You could probably start making sick newbie gains if you do some friend and job training.

For a little bit yeah.
But I think most of the friends in my group got used to me being the fit one.

then I would advise not being afraid to hang out with other people. it seems like these people do resent you a bit, which is not great in a friendship.

This is why I only use snapchat, you only see views, no "like" buttons

What happened user? Did something else change with the gains?

You're on your way senpai, let the pajeets be jealous

>been a fat fuck and co worker is no better but he goes lifting and ask me to join him
> see he does isolations and tries to get me into it
>after doing that for a month i follow the sticky and start starting strength and start eating alot better
>3 months pass and i look exceptionally better and he still looks the same, accuses me of taking so fat burner and other drugs
>he still does his curl and smith machine while im trying to improve me 1/2/3/4 and go beyond DYEL

Try getting him to squat with you sometime, he might like it

i tried senpai, he doesnt like squats cause >kneespains
he doesnt like deadlifts cause >backpains
he thinks power cleans and press are silly and thinks OHP is for idiots who want the bar to drop on their head. he is a giant crab but god bless him for showing me the gym.

You know when my "cheat meal" is? Whenever somebody offers me it. It really rustles the jims.

was a hungry skelly and gained about 45 lbs, i don't even look like i lift imo but maybe it's body dismorphia

You know what bangs my bingles user?
Gf showing up with fast food all the time
She going fatter and don't understand how come I'm not getting fatter (spoiler: I lift she doesn't)

i had that problem once too that people and friends try to "oh he cant eat" so i changed my diet and made room for a cheatday or 2 and started to tell people "lets get to that all you can eat restaurant i got usa table on saturday"

then i would just eat endless grilled meat or sushi and started to act like them
"cmon you finished already? i get some more you sure you wont anymore you a big guy you got to eat right?"

anoyes the shit out of them now

Tbhf I don't really get any crab bucketing because I started lifting like a maniac when I was 17, so I never actually "changed bro."

If I refuse something they don't badger me because I never mention muh "gains." The most crab bucketing I get is when offered a desert by a woman and then they get openly self conscious about eating it and they start offering it to everyone else. But I guess that's not really crab bucketing either.

>tfw you can get away with eating 4000 calories but your low test metabolism friends can't so you make them ever fatter

You are my hero.

>I'm 5'8 and 20 y/o for reference
>From 17-18 I drop from 210-140 pounds
>Friends and family call me a man possessed, praise is given
>never post on social media about it once
>20 currently in pretty solid shape
>Occasionally see guys and girls who knew me or knew who I was in high school
>Girls rubbing my arms drunk, "oh wow user you are so cute now"
>The guys seem very stand offish
>No praise or even respect, almost try and ignore me completely
>They have usually put on a few pounds since high school
>Pick up girls who wouldn't give me the time of the day high on molly like a fucking baller

Fuck you crabs, I made it

Checked.
Post an example pic of you to show us you're not a attention jackass.

>Its a strange but good feeling knowing that he jelly.
That's not a good feeling. He could be acting silly, but you aren't a good friend for this.

He's right you leach

I had this exact scenario at my workplace, the lady wouldn't stop persisting.

>One slice user
>Just one
>You won't lose all your muscles from one slice
>You always say no
>Come on user do it

After months I grabbed a fucking slice finally and fucking whipped it at the wall so fucking hard I couldn't workout for 2 days my shoulder hurt so bad. Sat down and continued my work, nobody said a word, nobody cleaned up a fucking drop of tomato sauce. Went home and the next day it was cleaned, night janitor must have taken care of it. Never got offered another slice, don't work there anymore either.

>40lb overweight
>"don't lose any more weight user, you are perfect as you are"

One tiny square of pizza isn't going to kill you user. Just eat one and make them feel ashamed.

lel thats nice good one

It warms my heart that there are still people smart enough to follow the sticky and realize that starting strength is a meme is a meme

The people who get "belittled" should stop attention whoring and seeking validation on social media.

How are you gonna get big if you don't eat big? You know Chad eats pizza, right?

starting strength is a meme is a meme is a meme, you know?

Gains have to be put out for other people to see, mires can be then used to fuel more progress

Some of my friends have started lifting after me and not been negative at all.
Most people aren't negative or positive, they're more just "ah yeah I should get in shape too" and leave it at that. Not sure where you guys meet all these douchebags.

Now this is autism

This is female mentality. Men are fueled by their failures.

>I have even gone as far as not explain how I got in shape when asked
This. I'm 75 pounds down from last year with a ways to go and at first would start going into detail about my calorie counting, cardio, etc. whenever someone asked but would ALWAYS be cut off with excuses.
>Oh I need my morning Starbucks or I just can't function
>Calorie counting has never worked for me
>I wish I had as much time as you to workout!
Etc. Now whenever a fatty asks I just say something like "I just cut out snacks/soda."

The whole point of social media is validation, people are obsessed with it
Also the occasional virtue signaling

I'm 98kg, down from 120kg, 187cm. And i have a mate who is an absolute cunt about me trying to cut. His comments are things like:
>It doesn't matter if you lose weight, because you'll always be a fat fuck
>Dieting isn't going to work for you anyway, just eat Maccas (Ausfag)
>Even if you get skinny, doesn't change that you're an anti-social piece of shit

All of these comments happen when i refuse to eat at McDonalds. He's a skinny 5' 5" Indian and eats next to nothing, keeping him in skele mode.

I don't even mention my weight or workout shit around him, all I say is I can't have Maccas cause it'd fuck with my diet.

>he fell for the starting stength is a meme meme meme

No, the point is marketing and networking. If you're exposing yourself, the only good reason is to make money from it.

i fucking hate when my room mates offer me food.
i have to say no politely and they keep asking until i have to scream no.

t. submissive bitch

this

life turns into your bitch once you start doing this

As a janitor please don't do this

that girl has better tri's than me. wtf.
this is what i come to fit for, to deepen my insecurities so i will train more and look better oh boi

>woof you fucked up bro woof

Why would you even keep someone like that as a friend? Is he loaded?

Nah, just too much dirt on me that'd destroy any social connections I have. I figure he'll fuck off further down the line.

Well just keep on track with your excellent cutting progress and be happy in the knowledge he's jelly as fuck of you.

lol yelling at a guy to stop flexing his muscles infront of a girl.
unintentional wingman game

i feel you bro. Not enough janitor feels.

But how are u getting by on no money? You are either under 18 and parents are taking care of u despite u having what seems to be 0 social life, or living off government at age

>hanging out with a manlet pajeet
its your fault

>if someone talks to you in confidence
how do you know which is which?

That's just you having shitty friends, while granted that most people are like that. My friends circle of whomst've all are physically active simply mire eachother while pointing out to flaws if necessary.

Best example is my buddy who introduced me into lifting and exercising who likes to come to me ask me about ideas, tips and such because I am much more into lifting and the knowledge behind it while he's just your overall athletic person. He has no hate or jealousy, actually comes with me and we smash PRs together.

wow. that does sound like a cunt. why do you keep him around?

they dont feel shame they feel triumphant

Your life is fascinating, I just imagined you two sitting in a mcdonalds somewhere and your manlet pajeet friend just cusses at you from the other side of the table.

Her arms are sick senpai, most natty guys will never get to that level

>ausfag
>friends with an üntermensch
theres your problem

>Being friends with a pooinloo gainz goblin

she ain't natty tho, so why are you even comparing

She is on gear but has also absolutely busted her ass for those delts and tri's

Oh definitely, when i first met him he was funny and we'd laugh a lot. Most likely because of my low self-esteem i'd laugh when he'd poke fun. But now it all just seems malicious, that's my fault completely and trust me I regret it.

Yeah... needless to say I fucked up.

as long as youve learned something

Dude. I get about 1000x more pussy than your brother. So fuck off with your 100x

Yeah, definitely. Gonna avoid catching another crab again if I can help it, and I sure as fuck won't hold onto them if I realize they're crabs.

Lel

Parents have money + I'm nearly 30.

I just eat the junk food and adjust my intake tracker.

Then, they think i am "born fit".

When I started going to the gym I was 104kg around 230lbs at 28% and people complimented me all the time about how jacked I looked but once I started to cut and got down into the teen percentages people always said how skinny I was and looked better before.
Normies have no clue about what is good.

1+ (You)coin has been deposited into your account.