Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xecG71Y7hZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you may not like it, but this is what peak autism looks like

>tfw can never be thicc because of shitty indian genetics

>indians
>not naturally thicc
Awaken the Great Gama within you. I'm not actually a poo loo but my brother (who is a personal trainer) got me one of those kshatiya/persian lifting maces.

Is this an excuse to be fat? I'm pretty sure that none of you will look like these people.

*kshatriya

Finished up a 9 week DUP program a couple weeks ago which got me to 185/270/335/425. started cutting after that, down to 235 lbs at 6'4"currently. Aiming for 200-210lbs.

Joined a strongman/powerlifting gym, and have started doing some medleys one day of the week. For example 50yd: sled push, husafell stone carry, and farmers carry. Tire flips separate from the medley too

Any suggestions for a program to hop on while cutting?

Bulgarian

Tbh Bulgarian is awesome for everything if you're type IIb dominant.

I'm so glad to see /thicc/ is back. I love these threads for inspiration.

do pwoer cleans actually build muscle?

i have a lb of ground turkey
what do I make bros?

Make wraps with salad and ground turkey. I bet that'd be delicious. I prefer falafel/veggie meatballs and hummus wraps with salad though to be honest.

so that thread is about who is getting fat

>3rd week of doing Texas method
>still cant resist doing weighted dips/chinups and other random core exercises on tuesday/thursday because ive been doing a 5 day training program for years

im on a cut as well so i know it makes no sense but still cant resist

ok we get it you're gay

Does Justin actually do the Texas method or does he do accessory lifts? Because I like his body but it seems so unachievable.

Has anyone ever clean bulked their way to thicctown?

I'm not though, but thanks. I sometimes wish I was because life would be so much easier.

I divide it into 5oz bags and throw em in the freezer. Then I take one out and let it thaw, give it 1tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, season it with garlic powder, onion flakes, parsley, salt & pepper, make a patty and throw it on the George Forman for 6min. 215cal 26g protein.

>got a compression shirt as a present from dad
>"try it on user"
>XL
>super tight
>I'm not even that big though
>my gut and bitchtits are super visible, god damn i need to cut
>fuck i have basically no lats and traps
>"holy shit mate if I were a homo I'd be balls deep in your arse right fucking now"
>"t-thanks"
yay body dismorphia

>"holy shit mate if I were a homo I'd be balls deep in your arse right fucking now"
Your dad said this to you?

Yes

>inb4 he a homo
"no homo" was implied
I think at least

What body fat percentage is the upper limit for being /thicc/

high 30s I reckon

This is getting too josman
>TWINKY HOUSE

pics? It's for me m8 I swear.

That's a bit low brah. I'd say 20-25% depending how your body fat distributes.

That's just fat. If you need that much fat to look big then you ain't that big.

I mean it in the sense that some people can get away with that much fat if it distributes well

youtube.com/watch?v=xecG71Y7hZw

Will I make it?

how are navy seals and marsoc guys thicc doing just lots of cardio and calisthenics?? it just goes against everything Veeky Forums says
>inb4 roids its not as common as you think

they're not...they do a shit load of weight work as well

Source: SF guys almost always held the lifting records at the base gyms i used to go to

They are active for 16 - 20 hours a day and do a lot of whole body exercises. Carrying loads as a team and all that homoerotic shit.

You sound just a little jelly.

Just a little.

I don't know if pic was a seal, think he was just a regular seaman and they were having a shooting day.
But I hear special snowflake opr8r types get access to copious amounts of roids, so there's that.

Gonna start bulking after my cut and I'm tired of PPL.
What's a good routine for strength, but mainly for mass?

HAHA TIME TO SHILL BULGARIAN

from what i can find its a vietnam era seal but you get the thiccness im trying to get across
but a lot of them dont lift. like A LOT. its less time youre doing something that matters to your pt test like a 12 mile ruck under 3 hours
they get to wear the udt shorts too ;^)

Does anyone know Justin's height and weight?

I'm a big fan of Candito's linear program with Greg Nuckols 2 day bench instead of the regular prescribed bench workouts. I do control on the lower days and hypertrophy on the upper days. With this bulk all my lifts have been going up at a fairly steady rate.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind, since I don't know if I'll have four days for lifting the rest of the year.

They're pretty good for trap gains desu

They'll aid your explosiveness, which means you may lift more weight, so sorta

If you can only lift 3 days a week try out Greg Nuckols' 3x intermediate bench program. Got my mate doing it at the moment cos he's recovering from a minor glute tear but he's only fully completed the first week so I can't give you an accurate depiction of how well it works. I'd assume it'd be great for bench cos it is a take on Sheiko and Greg is an excellent bencher.

How to get into barely fit through doors mode

3x5 shoulder/clavicle genetics
lots and lots of shoulder work on top of that, and sterons of course

I don't have space for power cleans/snatch in my home gym. Is there an alternative for TM?

do clean/snatch pulls and/or clean/snatch high pulls instead.

Thank you! I didn't realize these existed. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Very useful exercises in general, especially for those without a coach as they are much simpler technically and can be easily learned, as well as enabling you to progress weight more rapidly.