It's a good thing the British founded the USA and not the Spanish (arabs)

It's a great lack the British founded the USA otherwise if the Spanish ( who are arabs in disguise really) had, like they founded all of the rest of the American continent , the USA would be like Argentina and Mexico and Honduras right now , a corrup, poort mismanaged shithole.

>Spanish ( who are arabs in disguise really)
Are you even English?
Seems like you're deliberately trying to make us look retarded

The spanish ruined everything they touched

True, the arabs, sorry spanish, have the reverse midas touch, everything they touch turns to shit.

It sounds suspiciously like the "I was born Jewish" poster

Spain won't have Sharia law unlike brits
t. arab in disguise

Chile, Costa Rica, Argentina and Uruguay all have less crime and a longer life expectancy than the United States. Argentine, Uruguay and Chile are also considered "High Income" economies by the World Bank, so I don't know where you get this idea that every country south of the border is poor.

In addition, Uruguay ranks only two spots below the US on the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, and Chile only 7 spots below, both ahead of most European countries.

2/10, made me reply

Spaniards are decent colonisers
T. Bong
Frogs are what should be avoided

This.

Vietnam is doing so well because they utterly destroyed french influence.

Françafrique keeps millions of africans in starvation. As much as 40% of Burkina Faso's income goes to the French Government.

I thought he was American.

It's actually all about whether the locals are genocided and replaced with whites or not

Brits arent "better" colonist than the other, it's just that in four places (USA, Canada, Australia, NZ) they have genocided the natives and replaced them with whites
But their other colonies where they didn't do that (aka 90% of the British Empire) are utter shitholes, way worse than Spanish ones

spotted the ignorant la creatura

argentine is nice, its not poor. ive been to patagonia and i'd rather live there than in the states desu.

t. Dutchfag

I agree with you user.

Spanish have too much negroid in them so they can't control their dick.

True, but Belgians might be the worst.

How do you go from this...

The brits acked the Moors

this is peak mutt

so this kind of shitpost is allowed but not discussing about who killed millions?

Like it would change anything el goblino

Oh, it would make a huge difference.
Like I argues in the original post, if the spanish (arabs) founded the US it would be a poor, corrupt, 90% mixed race, shithole like brazil,argentina,mexico and all other south and central american countries.

the US is already a mixed race shithole (56% white, that's less white than Uruguay, Argentina or Costa Rica), where you cannot even drink the water (see pic) and it has two of the 20 most dangerous cities in the world. (Murder rate in St. Louis and Detroit is on par with the most dangerous Brazilian cities)

Fuck man, Americans drink that?

Basketball americans do.

Thought the same thing.