My life is just a repeated cycle of panic buying + panic selling

do hours and hours of research

live in extreme anxiety every day

feel desperate compulsion to always "do" something to try to increase my profits

end up panic buying --> losing money right away. see this other thing mooning, so i sell at a loss and buy that thing. that thing dips right when i have my btc transferred and buy in. then on to the next one. again and again.

in the process of losing all this money, see my previous picks, which i had moved on from, moon for no reason. see casual normies get rich instantly. fume with rage because those were MY coins. i did so much research on them! it's not fair!

All you have to do is the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

FUCK U I LOST SO MUCH MONEY WHEN I SHOULD HAVE MADE MONEY INSTEAD

it hurts seeing the 3-5 moves that are all that's needed to "make it", staring directly at you in hindsight, as obvious as can be, because you're a fucking MORON and regret every moment of this failed life.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

what does my sexual orientaiton have to do with it?

Buy Link and you'll make it.

NO that lost me the most amount of money, i have a panic attack every time i think about not selling at $0.50

Well, if you weren't a giant faggot maybe you wouldn't get baited into panic selling at every opportunity

Just hold your bitcoin.

bitcoin will never allow to me "make it", not in 10 years

i need to find a way. i need to!

You know, this actually has a lot more depth to it than you probably think. Don't be a pussy. Buy something. and hold it.

If it's something you believe in, even better. But don't let that limit you. Me personally I buy anything that has potential for me to flip profit.

Alts are cheap right now. and if they go further it's irrelevant. Just fucking hold it.
Do you think they're just gonna disappear?

You're never going to nail the entry on Crypto. It's just the way this market works. Buy, live with the 30% drawdown so you can gain the 10x's. If you care that BTC cucks you every time it pumps then you're never going to make it.

wow, sucks to be you. need to find a way out but too incompetent/lazy to make it.

In 10 years you're going to think about every single satoshi you wasted on internet beanie baby shitcoins.

>Alts are cheap right now. and if they go further it's irrelevant. Just fucking hold it.
>Do you think they're just gonna disappear?

deadcoins.com

I have spent several months mining one of these coins back in early 2013 when I could have been mining LTC. All those months of EARLY 2013 CRYPTO YEARS gone because I mined a shitcoin that died instead of something like LTC which was #2 at the time.

Have you heard of MasterCoin or NameCoin or NXT or MegaCoin or Quark? All these were in the top 10 for the longest time, Quark and NXT even made it to top 3. Guess where the fuck they are now.

tl;dr
Anything beyond top 5 has a good chance of disappearing

Digibyte is still around somehow and still on the top 100. Times have changed and people love cheap coins.

>Digibyte is still around somehow and still on the top 100.

One survivor out of thousands.

>Times have changed and people love cheap coins.

All coins were much cheaper back then and there was less risk

thank you for your impatience

First one I looked at was NXT, and it seems strong to me against USD. It might not be the smartest investment since most of us are trying to accumulate btc, but it's alive.

getting a better job is a nice start

>do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.
Then I shouldn't do what you just told me, that means I should do what Veeky Forums tell me.
But If I do what Veeky Forums tell me then I should do what you tell me that is to not do what Veeky Forums tell me. So, what should I do? This is a never ending loop.

>All these were in the top 10 for the longest time, Quark and NXT even made it to top 3. Guess where the fuck they are now.

You bought into hype just like many other idiots.