So ive just read the back of my tortilla wraps and 150 calories each?! for this thin circle peice of bread...

So ive just read the back of my tortilla wraps and 150 calories each?! for this thin circle peice of bread?! so 2 of these is a cheeseburger, what am i missing?

They're dense so the amount of flour in them is deceiving. Contrasted with bread, which is airy/fluffy so it looks like more than it actually is.

Is that Emma Thotson?

You forgot how tortillas are made. They are either made from corn or flour so from the start they're already calorie dense. Now with the dough they usually add a lot of shit to make it have a better consistency for the dough, like lard

thats why i stopped getting wraps at salata - the calories are just as high as a burger after dressing, wrap, all said and done

who's her ugly attendant ?

why else do you think mexico is the fattest country on the planet?

to the surprise of absolutely nobody her body is utterly disappointing. do not want.

Wow that's Emma Watson? Goes to show how important having good facial genetics is, even with an average body like this she's got flocks of fan boys

AAAAAH EMMA I LOVE YOU

She's got a decent ass compared to the rest of her body which is just pudge.

Not even her face. They like her because they like Harry Potter so much that she's the ultimate fetish item. It's disgusting.

Why does her hair look fake and blurred out?

Wait until you learn that the tortilla at a fast casual burrito restaurant is 300 calories.

So what you're saying is that I should slather a burrito wrap with banana and peanut butter is that right?

requesting shop of fat guy with small penis taking the pic in the mirror

>So ive just read the back of my tortilla wraps and 150 calories each?! for this thin circle peice of bread?! so 2 of these is a cheeseburger, what am i missing?
Look into lavash bread faggot

she was flipping her hair you fucking moron

what was the point of responding to his post, as well as copying exactly what he said?

Obviously he wants user to look into "lavash bread." He slso thinks user is a homosexual.

Eat regular tortillas you dingus

50 calories

I want to hatefuck her

These are the tiny, palm-sized tortillas, aren't they?

It's incredibly hot to me that the tag is still on her panties

new fetish I think

Get in line. I want to go to town on her for years.

>caring about calories
>not doing hours of cardio on a bike everyday
pleb

because theyre terrible people and they know it so they don't take care of themselves, clearly.

Portion control

>having a fetish for girls who wear clothes one time, then returns it
I also like Jewesses.

>IF U TAKE SMALL BITE OF UNHEALTHY FOOD IT'S NOT AS UNHEALTHY :^)
Fucking retard

Yeah there's no way I can eat just one of those little motherfuckers. Everyone always eats three street tacos as a meal, so that's the same 150 calories that OP was talking about.

this. very dense and they put a good bit of fat in them too

>decent ass
have you had your eyes checked of late? you may want to...

Tortillas are good mang

150 calories is nothing.

at first thought this post was about Emma Watson's ass

If I only bite off and eat 50cals of a 150cal tortilla then yeah.

kek

>>>IF U TAKE SMALL BITE OF UNHEALTHY FOOD IT'S NOT AS UNHEALTHY :^)

But that's true

eyyyy

So what ?
Take two fills them up ramp that shit up to 500 Kcals with the filling add around 200 other Kcals of desert and side you got yourself a 700KCals meals , you could eat that 3 to 4 time a day as an average sized man who don't sit on his ass all day long .

This, This please!!

are you kidding? the girl taking the photos is hotter than her.