Should i try to lose weight even if i'm comfortable with my current proportions?

i'm 5'6" and have a current bmi of 26 (overweight) and am interested in healthy living. for the most part i eat healthy (i haven't eaten fast food or red, non-lean meats in over a year) and i'm active and i've lost a fair amount of weight. i think i've plateaued at my current weight though and suspect that if i would like to lose more weight that i should try weightlifting.

however i don't really want to be thinner than i am. i am technically at an unhealthy weight but most of it sits at my chest and lower body. i am afraid that if i lose more weight i will mess up my figure. is that how it works or am i misinformed?

Your figure won't be messed up, and you'll end up looking better. Lose the fat and replace it with muscle around your ass and hips, it will make a massive difference

Also, most people typically don't know how unfit and shitty they felt until they've lost weight. While you may be active and may eat healthy, cutting down on snacks and portion sizes and doing some lifting or cardio would make you feel much better

The only way is up user

If you still have a decent amount of bellyfat, you should get rid of it for health reasons. Also stay active. These two things will prevent you from developing all kinds of the worst health problems. Hypertension will wreck your organs and you won't know until one of them starts failing, by which time it's too late. Elevated blood sugar that isn't technically metabolic syndrome or diabetes can still slowly lead to blindness, nerve damage, hearing loss, poor circulation, etc. By the time you notice symptoms, it's too late. At best you can halt them from progressing further with rigid lifestyle changes and drugs. Fix your shit ASAP. The sooner the better. Your life will be easier if you aren't fat unless you're living in a famine prone area.

The health benefits alone should be your motivation for losing it, as others have pointed out.

Honestly if you have big boobs/ass now, they'll still be big when you lose the weight. I had a gf where we lost weight together and her boobs stayed big the whole time, just her stomach shrunk around them and her increased collarbone/shoulder definition made them look better

You know what they say about big tits on a fat girl

The main/only health concern with being fat is heart strain from having more of a body to pump blood through. Work out your heart by doing cardio 4 times a week for 30 minutes each time. This will burn 300 calories or so each cardio day so eat an additional 300 calories and you won't lose weight.

Now post ass pics

No, what do they say?

They feel like dumplings.

what is your hip to waist ratio?

It's not the size of your boat but the motion in the ocean.

bump

This ^

bump

I just have this crazy need to PACK AS MUCH OF MY CUM As I can into this belugas pussy pouch. I just wanna fuckin clock her bridges ya feel me?

comfortable???
You should look at the mirror and jerk off!
If you climax looking at yourself, then you should take a breath.

Definitely feel ya brah

>5'6"
why even bother trying to change your look? you'll still be a manlet

if the only reason you don't want to lose weight is because you're comfortable with your current proportions, i'd still suggest you lose weight. look at it logically, a fat fuck /could/ be comfy with their weight but it doesn't mean that their large weight is no longer a problem.

it's great that you're confident in your own body, and the progress you made is good. if you don't want to be thinner than you are you could always starts doing some light weight lifting (i'm assuming you aren't already doing this). it will help tone your body while still burning fat, so you'll look better and feel healthier without "looking thinner".

also don't take bmi too seriously. it doesn't really indicate a health factor too much. go see a doctor and see if you're at risk of anything.

its a chick you dumbass

>girls on fit

Sandbag

Post body pics. My bmi is 26.2 but I'm only 10% bf. With a 26 bmi at 5'6 you have to weight about 165 lbs. So if you dont have a hefty amount of muscle on your body then you are too fat.

never be comfortable with yourself, comfortable means you're accepting yourself because you have no choice, if you change whatever it is your comfortable with then you mind find that you'll be proud of yourself.

Tits or GTFO

Dumb thot