So I will be going on a romantic date with my second cousin. Is this fine or what...

So I will be going on a romantic date with my second cousin. Is this fine or what? Like will I produce an unhealthy child if we go steady. Both parents are encouraging it.

She seems all right, pretty respectful to traditions albeit a homebody.

Im not sure where to ask, but this sort of includes health.

>It is fine?
No

I mean it's kinda weird but whatever homie

pls post pictures of hot cousin

were going to need pics OP

What part of the Midwest do you live in?

Of course it is. I used to toy around when i was a kid with my second cousin. We touched each other's genitals and kiss and larp. Some of the best days of my life.

Your kid will be fine. Even if you fuck your sister but do so when you're both in your 20s, the risks are similar to the risks faced by a child with a 40+ mom.

Second cousin is considerably removed. The problems we see from inbreeding, are due to multigenerational inbreeding, whereby you have cultures that perpetually marry first cousins, causing some kind of telephone pole family tree.

So yeah it's fine unless you are of one of those cultures with such traditions

Its perfectly fine dude, have fun. European here btw.

Incest baby rates are greatly exaggerated like there's only 1% for a baby to be an inbred retard if you fuck your first cousin if I recall correctly.
Of course if you let your children fuck each other the chances would be greater.
If you aren't a product of incest (which you might be since your parents are encouraging it) it's not that big of a deal.

Depends which genes are inherited and whether or not they mutated. Usually genetical similarity between second cousins is about 5% but can be up to 30%(very very very unlikely)

>image.jpg

Update your iPhone

for further inspection and analyzing.

kindly, post pics of the following:

>her wet pussy
>her milky tiddys
>and her butt with a dark colored thong

Do it

There's like 1% if you fuck your "half-sister".
>Like will I produce an unhealthy child if we go steady.
no

>tfw sexually attracted to my qt half thai first cousin
>tfw there seems to be some degree of chemistry whenever we meet and banter that slightly edges into flirting
>tfw I have tugged off to the thought of performing obscene acts on her before
>tfw the family would find it odd as fuck

>Both parents are encouraging it.

>She seems all right, pretty respectful to traditions albeit a homebody.

Mohammedan thread

It's fine

my second cousin lives a few hours away but we fuck every once in a while. I feel like I should feel like a degenerate but thats kinda part of the appeal for me lmao.

my entire family has kind of a superiority complex so maybe thats part of it as well. Keep it in the family and what not.

Is second cousin a married-in relationship? How does this work biologically?

t. targaryan

>im totally okay with this

Genetically, your child will probably be fine, even a first cousin would yield a healthy child
However, I in no way condone this behavior and I hope you, your cousin, and your parents all burn in hell

>Is this fine or what?
Sure, friend of mine does (and you really can't blame him when you see her) and nobody cares.

>and larp
You fucking degenerate

Kek.

/thread

I fuck my brother on the DL but I won't have any retard babies so that's fine

>So I will be going on a romantic date with my second cousin
>Like something out of my animes.jpg
Good on you OP
>Damning people to hell for second cousins

The risk of genetic defects might be raised, but not considerably. Usually, frightening numbers are thrown around (for example "20 times more likely to [insert negative effect]") but you always have to look at the original risk to get a clear picture. If the original risk is 0.01%, it just rises to 0.2%.
Just for consideration, dunno if there are any risks in your case and how high they are. But rest assured that EVERYBODY is at risk in general.

it's fine. and pretty hot

It's only okay if she's hot.

hey she is half thai? go for it everything in thailand is legal and normalized anyway

considering you're asking this question you're already inbred so it doesnt really matter

>first date
>already imagines having children with the girl