It's my boyfriends birthday in August and we're having some of his friends over to swim and play poker...

It's my boyfriends birthday in August and we're having some of his friends over to swim and play poker. I'm trying to look my best since I'll be wearing a tiny bikini. What should I work most on before August?

H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T
O
N

Squats

Squat and eat at a deficit. That's about it.

Do I look fat?

1.) ass
2.) legs
3.) abs (diet)

there's not much to female aesthetics

you look obese you faggot roastie

Can't really see much in that pic, but aim for something like this long term. Short term, squat and lose weight, maybe do some curls for gurls too

>cheetah/leopard print clothing

Guaranteed whore

What!?

Tbh if you want to look like that pic you're gonna have to hop on some gear.

you look like the definition of average. just work on legs/ass so they look good in a bikini.

No but you could probably afford to slim down a bit. If you wanna look good for that party, just do a high volume 5x5 body building routine. Something like ICF 5x5 since you squat all 3 days.

Nah, she's a natty weightlifter and model

You don't need anything, just get a tan and a hairstyle that you save for special occasions.
Nice tits.

Fuck off blahino

>Anonymous 06/20/17(Tue)21:57:14 No.4187
Why would you be wearing a tiny bikini in front of your bf's friends? do you want them to eye fuck you and make advances? Fucking whore

Deadlifts and hip thrusts for legs, proper squat for legs. One of the most important parts is to think about and focus on the glutes so you can really feel a contraction.

Some back exercises always do well in a subtle way.

LOL, I have leopard heels too.
He actually asked me if I would come out nude once the drinks get going. In his dreams.

I dont know if this is just because your face is covered but it appears as if you have a gigantic forehead. Wear something with more bangs if this is the case.

Show your tits btw. They look fat and juicy.

She's doing it for his birthday you sperg.
Everyone knows they're gonna smash later that night so her boyfriend's ego and status will be boosted.

No use squatting if she's losing weight. She's not going to gain any ass muscle if she doesn't eat enough...

Yeah, lose weight while doing squats. No snacks, smaller portions, and drink only water

When you're quite thin some fat can become muscle.

Just do ss with chins, curls, hip thrusts and glute kickbacks.
Add some meme ab work.
>Time stamp if you want more.

>lol I'm fat and I dont realize that fitness is a lifestyle choice and not something where you see results in one month.

Go run on a treadmill and eat less you pudgy bitch.

Get your nutrition on point, and stay 100% consistent until August. Squat 3 times a week. Get a tan, and a good hairstyle. This is how you will look as best you can in August.

This is actually the outfit and heels he wants me to wear later into the evening.

Is that a fucking b8?
>He actually asked me if I would come out nude once the drinks get going.
"my bf wants his friends to see me naked"

> Post censored pics
> Post naked pics

cuck/10 ?
B8/10 ?

Your hips are big so you need to focus on squats to get better proportions, then you'd look great.

Sarah?

Here's the uncensored

Lose some belly fat and do squats
Show your back

You could stand to lose about 10kg.
All you really need is a cut but you're racing against the clock so you need to lift weights as well.

Should I make a nude appreance just for a few mins to make him happy?

You should read the fucking sticky you cunt.

Yeah then let his friends fuck you as others hold him back and they take turns

she had until august

Only if you have a tan.
You'll look slimmer without actually being slimmer.
And maybe a hairstyle you don't wear often to confuse the boyfriend, right babe?

Why doesn't her belly button line up with vagoo?

post some from behind so we can make suggestions based on your current body

hmm yes this definitely seems legit

Will taller heels make me look better? These are 6"

Show us your ass hole spread please. I'll be able to asses you better.

dude I know a Sarah who had that body ten years ago

nigger

I'm just getting turned on now,
What's that ass hole look like

is this ur ex or something?

spoiler the hog

I'm trying to see some ass hole please show ass hole

That's not an asshole I need to see some ass hole

Get out you fucking roast beef cunted attention whore

it's obviously a guy with some photos of his ex. probably doesn't even have any anus pics.

Show me your ass hole then FAGGOT

>Is that a fucking b8?
I guarantee this user has it figured out.

This night was fun. First time my boyfriends two best mates saw me nude.

And there it is. The coal burner comes out. Burn the coal pay the toal cunt.

>those levels of belly fat in a tiny bikini
Think i'm going to puke

I'm all seriousness these pictures all look the same and don't do much for me. I need to see different poses, like perhaps a spread butt hole.

pretty fat and gross desu

>fat becoming muscle

its a bait, seen this before, goes something like my boyfriend and his friends tricked me into getting nude and i kinda liked it.

Yep. Not what physically happens, but you absolutely can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time

>eat at a deficit while lifting
>body burns fat stores and uses that energy to repair muscles
What's not to get

you look like you smell.

>toal

Oh sweetie...

>toal

WEW LARD

a personality

>tanlines showing you regularly where low cut tops to show off your fatty, big nippled breasts because you have nothing else to show in life

absolutely abhorrent

please be in LONDON

fat doesn't have nitrogen you fuck face. How is it gonna repair muscles?

no one said eat nothing you fucking moron, you get the nitrogen from the food you eat

Cardio, squats and drop the fast food/pastries/soda.

You'd be a fun fuck, but I wouldn't call you again

where the fuck are titcows like that average

Please tell me there is a story around 'thugs.' The plural is making me interested

>ITT: Newfags taking bait