Tfw cheat meal turns into cheat day turns into cheat week

>tfw cheat meal turns into cheat day turns into cheat week

I've never liked sweets really so i don't get the temptation people get

quit doing sweets op, i hope some day when you're doing good because of it remember this post

donuts arent that good user, but chips i cant resist

Do you like junk food better?

I just got the strangest urge to eat something

I know that feel all too well. But it's with pizza and fast food topped with copious amounts of Dr. Pepper

There is a dick in that.
A straight up cock.

This is what a cheat meal looks like.

peenus weeanus

Pepe, I...

I'm not a big sweet person either, but fuck do I love greasy, fried, and salty snacks.

>I'm not a big sweet person either
Who hurt you user?

If you consider pastries and candy a meal then i have some bad news for you..

wut

>implying pastries are that different from anything you order from McD on your cheat day

Fuck iktfb

>birthday
>have one cheat meal to celebrate
>literally turns into a cheat day
>spirals into an entire cheat month
>transforms into me binging half of the week and dieting the other half while stumbling through my workouts and making NO gains
>took me a fucking year to get back to normal again

Holy fuck I second this. Just needs some Greek yogurt in there for that cool, creamy texture between the meat and veggies. This user knows what's up though

mcdonald has cheese, protein and some semblance of fiber due to the meat and lettuce as well as the bread. It's marginally healthy if not for the sodium, but pastries offer little to nothing nutrition wise

Happened to me too, it's all about careful planning with this cheat shit.

>turns into cheat life

>nobody noticed the dick in OP's image

I did but I didn't want to say anything because I'm not a fucking faggot.

I'm sure people did, I sure did. Just none of us are attention whores or kids who think we're special and noticed something others didn't. ;^)

Lol wow