I can't get bread out of my diet, Veeky Forums. Can I just substitute white bread for brown bread instead?

I can't get bread out of my diet, Veeky Forums. Can I just substitute white bread for brown bread instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/recipes/the-low-carb-bread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on Youtube. Look up "cloud bread recipe" by Tasty

Sprouted wheat. Check it out, shit's tasty.

Why can't you get it out of your diet?

Are you actually trying?

Brown bread could just be white bread with malt syrup for color. Be careful and read the label. If you get a good whole grain bread with >50% whole grains it is certainly a good additio to your diet and a better source of carbs than pasta or white rice.

dietdoctor.com/recipes/the-low-carb-bread

there is nothing wrong with bread
stop over complicating things

>almond flour and psyllium husk held together with egg whites

The fuck? Just get a good quality whole grain bread.

the fuck is this hipster shit

no lol

Good bread I found that's like dave's killer bread but $2 less

Get whole grain /whole meal bread only. Check a few in the store and get the one with fewest shit you can't pronounce in the ingredients. In Ireland i found the best one is hovis granary

>Discover sprouted wheat french bread in a distant supermarket
>Start going there just for it because its amazing
>They immediately discontinue it because no-one buys it

The only problem with it is that it sounds like hipster shit so no-one will touch it.
Oh well. I shouldn't be eating it anyway.

Bread isn't bad. Eating too many calories is bad.
Weigh your bread portions and budget some calories for it. What's the problem?

Ezekiel bread
Shit's delicious and a complete proton
>mfw spreading some pb2 on a toasted slice

>Be Scandinavian
>Go to local grocery store
>Get some newly baked whole grain rye bread
>Healthy and delicious af

I genuinely feel sorry for you Americans and your "bread"

It's slav time again.

I love this shit. Sometimes I'll get the one with flax which is dank. I've been eating this for about a year now almost exclusively for my sandwiches or with my eggs.

There is if you're cutting

Every food but pure gelarin has complete proteins.

Why? i eat bread with my eggs and chicken they are like 70 cals each slice

>good quality bread
>bread in a plastic bag
Pick one.

Try getting bread made from spelt wheat. Its tasty and much better for you than wholegrain or rye.

Bakeries exist here.
People are just lazy.
I make my own bread, currently fighting with a sourdough because it keeps trying to die in my dry, cold house.

Post good bread

user said good bread, no jew bread.

All bread is Jew bread. It comes out of an oven.

dis

yeah same here, what i did:

- switch between whole grain and rye.
- instead of using 2 slices, I use one slice and top it with veggies and some protein. this way im eating less bread + more veggies and protein.

Verdict? 70 calories a slice, 7 gs if fiber, 11 g carbs.

Im an idiot and forgot the picture

>70 cals each slice
Exactly this is the problem. 70-100 kcal for a single slice of bread is too much.

Is it really? I've been on a 1,500 a day cut for the past few months and I still eat lots of bread. I usually have a slice with breakfast and use a slice for a turkey sandwich. It's a good component for meals since it's filling and if you get the stuff with 5gs of protein and fiber it's good for macros.

>I still eat lots of bread
>two slices a day

Just buy whole grain bread. Make sure its ACTUALLY whole grain. A lot of brands will say whole grain but have enriched wheat flour in it, avoid this. If you are not familiar, do some research on the glycemic index, and how different forms of carbohydrates effect it.

How fucking thin are your slices?

How the fuck do you make a sandwich with 1 slice of bread?

get rye bread

I have danish bread for toast
milk roll for everything else

just get real rye bread, and eat sparingly. all of this white "bread" is fake bread, most of the whole wheat bread brands (dempsters, wonderbread) is chockfull of processed shit, but they hide it behind healthy sounding labels. I like dimpflmeier flax rye bread.

Fold it in half.

How is bread packaged in your country, wrapped in a fucking banana leaf?

Now that I live in europe, everytime I go back and eat bread from murica, which is usually nature's (my parents like it), it's like I'm basically eating cake.

How does Veeky Forums feel about rye bread
specifically the pumpernickel bread variant

If you're obsessed enough with a country to randomly bring it up in a bread thread, you should know enough that such fresh bakeries exist in grocery stores across north America

yea wtf is he talking about? i have like 5 local grocery stores around me all within 15 minutes and the ALL have fresh bread daily among other things... and i dont even live in a particularly wealthy area

Nothing wrong with bread if it fits your macros.

I'm currently slimming out, but when I was on 4k cals pb and jelly sandwiches are great to shove in when you're time restricted.

When you're cutting sure, there are better options, but is it bad for you? It depends on your goals and macro needs. People obsess over this way too much.

What's wrong with bread?

This guy eats bread.

GOAT

He's also on roids

he also injects chinese bathtub chemicals in his ass

just bought some bred. fuck u bread hating niggers

Jesus Christ.

Why the mixed opinions on bread? What is acceptable and unacceptable about having it in your diet?