Red pill me on german volume training

Red pill me on german volume training

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=ewe&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_2aux3c_UAhVQalAKHZqSAZAQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayyyy

GVT isn't meant to increase strength and if someone does their due diligence researching it beforehand they'll even read that their 1rm may drop a bit. It's a great protocol for putting on size and it's all about the time under tension. Each set of your main lifts has a TUT of ~60 seconds which is great for hypertrophy. It's good to have a relative strength phase following a protocol like this to give the metabolic system a rest and to work your nervous system more. That would be your priority lifts in the 1-6 rep range with a TUT of 20 seconds or less per set. GVT is great as part of longer term periodization for hypertrophy goals in individuals that are at least intermediate in experience with resistance training.

If you do GVT as a natty, you will get tendonitis and no gains

This routine is for advanced lifters on roids

Explain

I did something similar to that on my first day of lifting 2 months ago.
Wrecked the tendons in my arms for a week, left shoulder too.
Your tendons suffer the most stress.
I personally recommend training traditionally first, focusing on total number of reps, to strengthen your tendons.
Or just train as normal for 6 months and do it for a month or two or three. Unless you feel pain in your tendons. Stop as soon as that happens, it's excruciating and will de-commission you from any kind of physical labour for at least 5 days if you fuck it up.
Just listen to your body user. And prepare.

>my first day of lifting 2 months ago
>giving out advice
>claiming based on your 2 month experience that GVT is only for advanced lifters who must be on roids when you're clearly a novice
I'm not saying GVT is for beginners. I'm saying realize there's a huge gulf between beginner natty and advanced roider, and that GVT could benefit intermediate natties, for example.

I tried it. Could only lift the bar on OHP, and wasn't strong enough for pullups. Unless you are advanced, you aren't strong enough to do GTV. Do 5/3/1 with big and boring until you're ready. Jim Wendler even have his own version of it in his book.

this and nothing else

This.
This isn't some bullshit beginner thing for fat lazy dumbasses and spooky skellies who'll think eating THREE slices instead of one is a fucking bulk meal and can't do a single pushup.

This is the real deal.
You need a base of decades of consistent hard intelligent training and listening to and working with your own body ON TOP of the best drugs around to even begin to fuck around with that shit.
This is the stuff that breaks all but a handful of the best of the best.
Period.

its like regular volume training but you do it in german

Implying you wouldn't

Not the same guy my dude.
But yeah, you're right.
I was just telling the guy not to do it as a beginner, or he'll fuck his shit up

kekarooney

not who you replied to but I would prefer my first time to be with a human

Great reply. I'm shocked, good fitizen.

i also like it for being able to make use of lighter weights if you dont have a lot

Mouthbreathers like have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and just perpetuating the 'muh roids' meme, but if you have to ask about GVT, you are probably not ready for it. Just do something and try again in a few years

You lads do know that's a mtf tranny eh?

It works for squat, but youlll spend a lot of time in gym, dying.

>5/3/1
>guy who can't OHP

These are the people giving you advice

1/2/3/4pl8, what are you talking about?

/thread
>b-b-but my 15 rep 185 bench set for muh hypertrophy
your lifts are shit and your body is shit shortcuts will not fix either

>recommending 5/3/1 to a beginner
Are you absolutely retarded?

contrary to what a lot of these fuckos on here will say, natties can do GVT. But it's not for beginners.

>1/2/3/4 lifter pushing 5/3/1
unless you are under 60 kilos then your lifts are novice level

>your lifts are shit and your body is shit shortcuts will not fix either
this is what fat powerlifters believe. They have no gas tank, and are cheaters. especially at benching.

I recommend 5/3/1 for late intermediate
I'm 70kg. That's proficient with advanced deadlift.

>unless you are under 60 kilos then your lifts are novice level
who the fuck is this guy trying to trick?

Probably an american whom average is obese, making 1/2/3/4 pl8 novice.

maybe if you are a female, but even then they are low level intermediate lifts. That is considering it is for reps (sets of 5)
If you consider 1/2/3/4 1RM to be anything but novice then you are weak willed. That took me 2 months to achieve at 140 lbs. bodyweight with very little strength base

please tell me more mr guru

lmao I love Veeky Forums """""""standards,"""""" you probably don't even dead 3 plates faggot. post body

google.co.uk/search?q=ewe&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_2aux3c_UAhVQalAKHZqSAZAQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=864

Why does every fucking thread on Veeky Forums turn into a bunch of faggots baiting people for (You)'s?

What is that thing

Fetal alcohol? Uggo as fuk

tfw a cute tranny will never crush you with her thick thighs

Kys you colossal faggot. Stop giving advice you are ruining this board every time you post