Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Calculators/WeightBodyComp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any other /thicc/ natties besides Justin?

Can a twink become thicc?
I don't think I have the core for it.

Hey trappy, are you done being a pussy about the dox?
Go back to posting lifting stuff

>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics.
What tradition? You mean CLASSICAL male aesthetics.

Would 2suns + rows on the upper body days be enough to get thicc? Pic related

What other routines are recommended? Most routines seem to be quite focused on the compound movements. Anything that mixes in a big of isolation work or general accessories that is alright?

Working on it. Apparently my chest isn't thicc enough yet.

Run Bulgarian

5/3/1 cycle 2 week 3
Last Wednesday it was deadlift 3+ day (155 kg). I got more reps than I expected (5) so I got mad erector DOMS which lasted until Saturday. This caused me to only do 1 rep on the squat 1+ set. I can definitely do way more on a good day. I have recently squatted 142.5 for 4, but Saturday was 132.5 for 1. FML.
Anyway, on Monday I passed my last class for my engineering master (yay) so now I just have my thesis. I was pumped as fuck, so I got 5 reps on the 1+ day for bench (100 kg). The 5th rep was among the slowest grinders of my life, it legit seemed like 10-15 seconds. I got up and even my erectors were sore.
Anyway, today it's deadlift 1+ day. Wish me luck
Add a lot of pb in your diet for extra calories and brotein, do a heavy, hearty routine like 531 and go ham on the iron.
>Semantics
Get a life nerd
Definitely a good program. I'd do two small changes only that do not detract from the focus of the program.
The program you posted is ULULUxx. I'd do ULUxLUx. Because the program you posted has 1 rest day between heavy squats and heavy deadlifts (Wednesday), but 4 rest days between heavy deadlifts and heavy squats (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday). If you change it as I recommended, you get 2 and 3 rest days respectively, which seems more balanced imo.
If I only wanted 1 exercise for arms and upper back as an accessory, I'd do chinups instead of rows. Two reasons.
A
Chinups have you do more shoulder extension (lats, triceps) and more elbow flexion (forearms, biceps). More = more weight and larger angle.
B
Rows fatigue your lower back. You already hit it heavy with squats and deadlifts twice a week, no need to destroy it even further with rows.
>But what about rear delts, rhomboids etc. that rows hit more than chinups?
You can cover them (without spending extra time in a the gym) by supersetting your bench sets with some light facepulls or rear delt raises

How to modify the texad method for it to focus on upper body? I
>fell for the SS meme
and am very much at t-rex mode (0.75/1.75/3/4).

Thanks user. Good response, much appreciated.

Cheers
Blogpost about your experiences with the program and let us know how your progress goes. It's better to have /thicc/ on the front page than 15 frog threads.

Rate my workout senpai

A. Lower
Front Squats 4x10
Deadlifts 5/3/1
Calf Extensions 4xF
Leg Raises 4x12
Leg Press 3x5
Leg Curls 4x10
Alternative AB's

B. Upper
OHP 3x5
T-Bar Rows 3x5
DB Incline Press 4x10
Lat Pulldowns 4x10
Face Pulls 4x10
Tricep Pushdowns 4x10
BB Curls 3x5

C. Lower
Squats 3x5
Straight Leg Deadlifts 4x10
Calf Extensions 4xF
Leg Raises 4x12
Leg Press 4x10
Leg Curls 4x10
Alternative AB's

D. Upper
Bench Press 3x5
Weighted Pull ups 3x5
DB Shoulder Press 4x10
Lat Pulldowns 4x10
Face Pulls 4x10
High Cable Bicep Curls 4x10
BB Curls 3x5

The average bf% of OP is probably 9-10%

Not to mention the size is next to impossible natty

Body dysmorphia achieved

even justin?

As in he is not natty or the Bf% part?
Is he far left in OP or..?

Sorry idk who that is haven't been on Veeky Forums much in the last few years

yeah he's in the OP''s pic as well

YEEEAAAAHH BABYYYYYYY

I JUST PULLED 405LBS X 3 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE JUST NOW

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT LADS

I'd say he's the least impressive e.g.: maybe 12-13% Bf and still a possibility of being natty, though I'd doubt it

what the fuck are you saying it takes roids to achieve this physique? You cant be serious

Congrats!

Who is the guy on the right?

>Justin will never cum in you daily

Someone got the upper left pic of Justin in speedos?

Also what does this guy do for core? Can't find anything on his plan he is posting.

His plan. I don't understand how he got this core.

Well its not like every exercise he has ever done is on that plan. There is no secret exercise that makes his core look especially good. People respond differently to stimuli, he responds well. He also played football in high school and college, so his background is different from Veeky Forumss main demographic, and he has a robust frame.

Ab wheel rollouts, dragon flags, landmines, hanging leg raises, whatever have you.

Is Thick only for gays?
I like the thick aesthetic but am only like a 2 on the Kinsey scale

>Someone got the upper left pic of Justin in speedos?

No homo?

He's cut in that pic.

Chest volume is a little excessive. Do 1-3 less bench sets every time and no chest assistance.

Make sure to do some side and rear delt work at least 2 days a week (Wednesday, Friday, maybe Monday?). Face pulls, rear delt flyes, laterals, etc. Some of the OHP behind the neck (lighter sets with the weight dropped) would be a good idea as well.

Add in back assistance on Tuesday and Friday. Should be 20-25 sets total per week.

this is me. I didn't play football in high school or college, was actually 5'10" 145 lbs when I started college. I don't have specific core workouts, I just maintain a lot of core tension during compound lifts (inb4 le squats and deadlifts for core is meme). I do have good core genetics though, always been strong there even before lifting

>Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.
>Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1)
> as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1)
> a body built
> from texas method, madcow, 5/3/1

>> follows up with a picture of Klokov

Are you fucking retarded?

Try running Greg Nuckols 3x bench routine. The extra volume will make your tris stronger but you may have to sacrifice OHP depending on how you've structured TM.

Bump

you literally have no idea what you are talking about, stop talking out of your ass
and that is not 12-13%, idiot.

>all this text yet no body pic
Good post though. Getting 5 on 1+ is heaps, maybe move your working max up?

>madcow
>a garbage peaking routine that runs you repeatedly into fatigue walls with piss poor volume
>building anything

oh how little you know

Nice triple dub. What bf do you think that is?

justin is probably at 15%

add candito 6 week and nuckols 28 free programs to that

could be a little higher actually, possibly 16.
definetly not as low as 12.

and remove Madcow it's fucking shit

I would think lower than 15%for sure...abs are pretty visable

i mean he has that outline, but that's what you have around 15%...

This

Can you guys give me the benefits of oblique work on the main 4 lifts?
Thinking of chucking in some side planks on one of my lower days for that thicc-ness.

do thread in the needles desu

fugg I'll give it a shot

Ideally, how much would I weigh to achieve the lower end of thicc?

I've been lifting for a little over a year and my weight shifts around 205-210lbs.

5'11
OHP: 145
Squat: 325
Bench: 275
Deadlift: 405

Neck: 16-16½
Sleeve: 35-36

Someone share the renaissance periodization templates for dieting .

Put in the lower end (say 13%?) and work it out here brah exrx.net/Calculators/WeightBodyComp.html

Is this considered thicc mode?

It literally says that's Chadmode in the picture. Thicc is homobait mode.

i just want to be Maximus mode

It's crazy how much expectations have changed in Hollywood. He would have been too small for the role if they were filming that today.

BLACK THICC COCK

Is this shit legit? It's good or bad?

I can't internalize all that shit at once.
But if it's texas method like it says it is, then yes, it's good.

How thicc is too thicc?

your belly looks kind of weird t b h family. like the start of hgh gut.

No. When we ran some polls about this when it was still 70sbig mode it was clear that there was a huge overrepresentation of gays and bis, but the number of straight guys wasn't small either.

Serious question.
Can I become thicc if I don't lift heavy? I fucked all my right arms joint (I think permanently) and soon I'll get back to the gym but I don't to go as hard as I used to, especially in bench press. So is that possible?

Also, anyone might have a 4 days ppl routine for maximum thiccness?

T H I C C E R

Bit of belly fat. Haven't really worked my core for maybe about six or seven months.

Thanks, brother.