Just googled "how to lose weight"

>just googled "how to lose weight"

Jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/how-to-lose-weight-as-fast-as-possible/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4TJ0TfEF-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

elaborate

the misinformation and mum science people are fed from every fucking outlet is astounding

Thats what I assumed, schools really should teach nutrition instead of art class, or the actual 'gym' class

first google reply with that query for me:
authoritynutrition.com/how-to-lose-weight-as-fast-as-possible/
not too bad actually desu.

>TRY THIS RECIPE! SHED 5 POUNDS OF FAT IN 2 DAYS
>THIS WOMAN MIXED WATER AND LEMON FOR TWO WEEKS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT
>TIRED OF FATROLLS? THESE EXERCISES WILL MAKE YOU LOSE ALL THE FAT ONLY IN YOUR STOMACH!
>EVERY BODY TYPE IS BEAUTIFUL, HERE'S WHY
>HOW TO LOSE 10KG IN TWO WEEKS

these are off the top of my mind, I'm sure there's more if you go deeper into the rabbit hole

It should be part of phys ed, it should be taught from grade 1.
It shouldn't be the "just eat carrots" shit schools currently teach.

Phys ed is a joke right now, they make kids do a quick warm up then play kickball, they should have a sit down part of that class that tells them how to count calories and how fat is stored.

Or at least in health class.

I graduated almost a decade ago and I can still remember spending a full term on gender and sexual identity (despite only getting a week or two on sexual education).
I didn't even learn that women had a separate urethra.

How to go from 400 lbs to 0?
Kill yourself.

>HOW TO LOSE 10KG IN TWO WEEKS

Cancer does that

LOSE WEIGHT only by eating this mongolian root doctors dont want you to know!!!

>just googled how to gain weight
Help

Exactly, they fuck up sex ed even when sex ed has to be part of the curriculum.

I agree that schools should have actual nutrition ed but i'm quite sure they will fuck that up too. Until recently, in the past few decades, the official US guidelines were literally pro-carb, sugar is a-ok and anti-fat. I'm not one of those weird anti-carb people, but the guidelines were pretty fucked up. Then now we have the whole scandal on how it was all based off a harvard study paid off by the sugar lobby. Teaching it to all children would have made obesity even worse. If there is actual nutrition ed, all the lobbies might flood in and fuck it up.

Hi Jeff

Just talked to a friend IRL, (not on the phone or on chat or anything) about buying a laptop and also losing weight, now all over the internet I get laptop ads and myprotein ads. What the fuck brehs

>Be recovering fat fuck.
>Go to doctor for check up.
>Mention weight loss.
>Ask for ways to maintain lean muscle whilst losing weight.
>Doctor prescribes a monitored cycle of Anavar.
Am I frauding?

>instead of art class

I hate that shmuck

>My parents still think fat makes you fat

If you eat more calories it will .

>instead of art class

The country that abandons the humanities has none. Good nutrition should be taught, yes, but no need to axe one of the defining features of being a human.

post more

>instead of art class

BRAAAAAP

Thse days Google officially "answers" so many different questions with bold in front of first result. For this it should just be

"Eat less and/or move more"

Would blow some fucking minds. Fatties "I've tried everything" types would lobby to have that shit taken down. Probably already did desu.

Yes, and you should be thanking your doc with boipucci cuz that dude sounds like one in a million

>all you need is bench, curls, and abs, bro

>just googled 'American inventors'

sips tea

One time I went on a rant about trump in my car with phone in my pocket. About 30 seconds in

>*bloop bleep* (mic in use noise)

And later that day I see a bunch of liberal bullshit ads. Fuck them for assuming that everyone either picks "red team vs blue team"

Was terrifying

You're welcome for pretty much everything developed since the 1800s

Oh and bodybuilding, powerlifting, gyms, etc

yeah, you fucks stole our scientists after you "won" the war.

>such a patriot doesn't even bother to google

Let me help you my 56% friend.

I lost 10kg in a month by eating at a severe deficit and doing spin classes 3 times a week

>How to lose weight

Just, like, eat less.

That's literally it.

Fucking this

>back in high school
>PE is optional
>take it every year
>teacher was a body builder so we actually get taught useful shit
>have a gym in school and get to use it
>one day a week we can fuck around and play football, basketball or dodgeball
>junior year hype for some PE
>changed to HOPE (Health Optimizing Physical Education)
>coach comes and tells us they won't let him let us use the gym, no more tackle football, dodgeball is changed to foam balls and the worst part of it all
>spend 3 days of the week in a classroom learning sex ed and drug/alcohol shit
>coach looks dead inside rest of the year

is this a retarded advice thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4TJ0TfEF-Q

check out these great sumo deadlifts!

yes, deadlifts with a 70lb fixed barbell...

Starting Strength classes instead of PE when?

sorry, im using the power rack!

>'American inventors
BLACKED

>stole
>"won"

Ouch what is this hook in my cheek

Where the fuck are these people going to find gyms that empty?

>schools really should teach nutrition instead of art class

No, administrators should be fired instead. You should be upset that school budgets increase every budget renewal period yet programs continue to be cut.

there is nothing more crushing/sad than knowing a good and actual caring teacher getting shit on by some bullshit regulations
americans and there muh freedom i sue the shit out of you mentality

eat less in terms of energy not size
if u eat 20 spoons of oil u wont lose weight even tho its less size than what u previously ate

I would totally get into rack and start doing my shit there. Fuck cunts like that

wtf are you on about? jeff aint like that

idiot

have you even seen his videos?

any of you morons even watched a single fucking one of his videos? he is the number one youtuber that has the best info based on _science_ and years of studying and experience

I swear Veeky Forums has gone to utter shit

Fag

Oh fuck off with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit. The last couple of decades has given us nothing of value out of humanities. Postmodernism and the Frankfurt school has most likely killed Western civilization in the coming years.

Take your brush and stick it up your ass.

This

Hi Jeff. We know you ran out of ideas a long time ago, so we understand that you need a hundred videos all titles "ONE TRICK I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I STARTED DOING ___" or "STOP MAKING THIS SIMPLE ____ BUILDING MISTAKE" or even "WHY ____ IS KILLING YOUR GAINS". Just don't try to pretend the advice you pull out of thin air for your paycheck is the same as advice for the betterment of others.

no, they should keep spreading misinformation. That way, I can be the only siccunt around and get all the mires to myself.
>wtf is with this capcha?

Way to throw out the baby and keep the bathwater. I suppose such an exchange makes sense to a utilitarian though.

What good are mires when all the mirers are fat slatterns? Being a miree is getting less and less rewarding. It's a quagmire.

Lol no don't assume my ideology bro but your close depending on perspective.

You defended arts class with a bullshit quote. That has no relevance for what you are defending, modern pedagogy has no place teaching humanities to children it does more damage than good.

That's half how I feel, until I realize I use to be fat for most of my childhood and my family is mostly fat.

I sort of agree. Just like all the misinformation regarding desirability of the dadbod, it's removing competition from the pool and making it easier for us to get laid.

Jeff actually knows what he's talking about but don't worry, I'm sure this board knows more than someone who works with professional athletes

what are mires but a miserable pile of envy