“If illicit commerce of the sexes is a heinous sin,” Kellogg wrote, “self-pollution is a crime doubly abominable...

>“If illicit commerce of the sexes is a heinous sin,” Kellogg wrote, “self-pollution is a crime doubly abominable.” [...]he cataloged 39 different symptoms of a person plagued by masturbation, including general infirmity, defective development, mood swings, fickleness, bashfulness, boldness, bad posture, stiff joints, fondness for spicy foods, acne, palpitations, and epilepsy.
>Kellogg’s solution to all this suffering was a healthy diet. He thought that meat and certain flavorful or seasoned foods increased sexual desire, and that plainer food, especially cereals and nuts, could curb it.

mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade

Basically bland food reduce testosterone levels because masturbation is a sin.

Keep on eating your oats and rice though, fellas. And stay away from fat; it gives you cancer and heart disease!!(o noes!! D;)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=2e9a6d5ace409b45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Graham crackers were originally the same way. Funny what happened to both those and Kelloggs.

for the sake of ZEUS.

SAUCE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the girl is fuck ugly user in a normal pose. also she's like 15

nah she turned 18 last year I think
a girl that used to post on Veeky Forums, now only people pretend to be her

>symptoms include:
>bashfulness
>boldness

Anyone who buys this contradictory bait is delusional

Reminder that this is also the faggot that popularized circumcision in the US. Without him only jews and mudslimes would be cut.

Not to mention the cancerous cereal based diet.

Muh food pyramid pseudoscience.

Fat is only cool if you do enough cardio

>bashfulness
>boldness
oh wow does it also lead to shortness and/or tallness?

Disney was an antisemite.
now The Disney Company is owned by Jews.
funny how things change.

This.

Funny how things can change, nigga

Fuck this guy, i WANT MY FORESKIN BACK YOU FUCKING JEW

I might have to get my foreskin cut because i have severe phymosis.
Should i brehs ?

nah, steroid creams can help, exhaust less radical treatments first

I tried the cream a bit first but it was scary to pull that much of foreskin back. Any success stories?

not from me, never had problems but skin is very progressive - keep applying pressure and it'll expand

Yes goyim, never be alpha, cut your foreskin, binge on carbs and never be bold, just like Kellogg wanted.

Disney actually wasn't an antisemite. It's a huge logical leap to think the guy who did anti-Nazi cartoons would hate Jews. He also had good relationships with his Jewish employees.

>Reminder that this is also the faggot that popularized circumcision in the US. Without him only jews and mudslimes would be cut.
Kelloog literally preformed torturous experiments/procedures on people, including children and was a massive fucking wacko
>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.
>further
>a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice
>and
>In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.

>Cool sitz baths; the cool enema; a spare diet; the application of blisters and other irritants to the sensitive parts of the sexual organs, the removal of the clitoris and nymphae...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=2e9a6d5ace409b45

> bashfulness, boldness, fondness for spicy foods

You seriously expect me to take this obvious jew shit as fact

The concealed push up bra is working wonders for you greaso

Entered the thread because I saw the name Kellogg in the catalog. I want my fucking foreskin back. It's something that bothers me every day. My dickhead is cracked and dead even though I put lotion on it daily. I hope circumcision gets more popular just so others have to share this pain. Fuck you.

same dude, i my dick is less sensitive than the skin on the back of my hand, its bullshit

>nuts

but nuts increase test you dumbass

i think it was some drug addict who posted on r9k for attention

Lad, racism and anti-semitism were common place in the 1940's regardless of whether or not you supported Nazi Germany. You think anyone fought in WW2 for the sake of liberating minorities?

>massive acne on her forehead
>some fag wants sauce

christ mate have some fucking taste.

>and that plainer food, especially cereals

so says the man selling the cereals