Welp, girlfriend is preggers. Looks like I'm going to be a father @30yo

Welp, girlfriend is preggers. Looks like I'm going to be a father @30yo.

Anyone here a father or expectant dad? How did it affect you?

Did it change the way you train, eat, or your health overall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw 25 and a father

LMAO you just got cucked senpai

your life is over fag lol

Was she on the pill?

Dont trust women past 24 with bc

u don goofed famalam

I'm a father of 2 at 28. It definitely affects the way you train. But if you're not bitch made you can still make it into the gym. I used to do 6 times a week when I wasn't a father. Now I do 3-5. I'm currently building a pretty nice home gym. So I'll be back to 6 times a week and some morning cardio. My wife is into fitness also..maybe even more than me so it helps. If the mother of tourwchildren is a lazy fatty then you're fucked.

If you're both white, you should be having no less than 2 kids. Otherwise, you're useless.

Congrats user. Remember that being an good dad is the single most important thing you can do to assure your sons isn't a faggot and your daughter isn't a whore.

Do you know its yours, man?

I broke up with her because i didn't want to look after the kid, i just pay alimony now and still lift 6x a week.

Still enjoying life.

Congrats bro I'm not a father yet but I am very much looking forward to being one however my roommate and his gf have a 2 month old and I can tell you they were pretty thoroughly exhausted for the first 6 weeks your sleep is definitely going to suffer and you'll have to learn to survive on a series of micro naps sleep at the same time the baby sleeps even if it's 30 minutes at a time you can probably still sneak away for a gym away while you leave the mother to feed baby but really it's thw sleep thats going to be the biggest obstacle also you can never havw too many diapers I recommend getting the machine washable ones so you can just re use them

what do you do for a living?
2 kids and that much workout sounds like a huge time sink.

>Congrats

Yep, it's mine.

She was on bc as well. (And I physically see her take it daily).

>tfw when 32 years old and have one kid, but his mom wanted sole custody of him and now she's basically stuck with him 24/7 and all she gets is a small amount of child-support

I get to see him on the weekends sometimes, but I honestly don't give a shit, maybe when he's older it'll be fun to have him over, now it's just annoying.

user, let me tell you that she faked it. She wanted a baby. Thats just how women are. If she was nearing 30 shes gonna make herself get pregger

Get the DNA test just in case. Seriously! Soon as that baby come out. And save the results. Its good that your confident, but be safe. Its 2017

F

>bc
>black cock
wey

This post made me feel better about myself.

F

>all these Veeky Forumsizens leaving their girl when shit hit the fan

Your lack of ethics and responsibility disgust me. This is basically being fat on a socioeconomic level. /pol/ was right.

What do you mean you physically see her take it everyday? Wtf faggot you guys really have that much distrust in your relationship?

Schedule, same routine in the AM. Women are notoriously bad about taking the pill regularly (source: women).

Typo, *bbc

Well I'm this guy; I thought it was an easy job, but i got over it. Cant see friends when i want, cant lift, cant ride my motorcycle so i broke up right away. Thought i wanted a kid but it looks like deep down i didn't.

Some other guy can look after it for all i care.

this thread is indicative of the current mindset of most western youth

this kills the civilization

When I became a man, I put away childish things.

what a selfish degenerate worthless cunt you are, congrats on destroying yet another childs life who didn't ask to be here all because you're to self centered. I hope you get fucking cancer and die looking into your mothers disappointed eyes and your child turns up laughing at your demise, cunt.

What, like legos? Legos are fucking awesome dude

The birth control didn't work because Chad's sperm is way more potent than yours.

If there's a bright side to getting cucked, at least you won't have to raise a kid... right?

Oh... You're staying with her? Lol.

Woah dude, calm down. It's my kid not yours.

about to be a father next year, i know because it's what I actually want. Consider this OP, some ppl are unable to have kids despite their damnest trying so. You're in a better spot, despite what you may think, then others.

>all this absent fathers
So this is the power of Veeky Forums?

>The birth control didn't work because Chad's sperm is way more potent than yours.

True, fertility treatments are expensive as fuck. Family friend has gone through 4 cycles at around 12k a pop.

It's no, it's looking after your own interests instead of other people's like a turbocuck

It's true. They have been brainwashed by pseudo intellectual drivel like "Fight Club" and essentially want no responsibility in life other than to get tendies from Mommy.

>getting a child before marriage
Jesus Christ. "I had this girl I regularly fuck and we had an incident, so we had to settle as a family." How sad.

I can't even imagine paying out of pocket for one of those treatments let alone the crushing pain that it didn't even work.

Say goodbye to proper sleep.

So it was an accident and yet you are keeping it? pathetic. Enjoy raising an accident.

thats how most families are actually and theyre doing fine. life isnt a disney movie you outcast

fuck, meant to reply to

I got some bad news for you boys, you are niggers

Congrats user. The challenges are unique and will be psychologically draining at times, but it's still worth it.

For me, the little moments are the best. The extent to which I love that person is grand, but it's also a type of love I had never experienced before being a father.

Good luck.

Is abortion not an option at all? Do you not have hangers?

had written a response to you but deleted it once i saw this post, no harm senpai.

My family was like that. My friends' were not, though. Now my friends have proper families themselves. Their parents were happy, they are happy and their children will be. While OP is fucked up, and his children also are.

>basic morals are turbocucking

Even villains take care of their spawn, user. If you can't think of anyone but yourself, and "anyone" includes people who are 50% genetically you, then I applaud your sociopathy.

You will not sleep, she will resent you and become distant and blame you for not doing 'enough'. Plus your a total retard for knocking a bitch up.

>While OP is fucked up, and his children also are.

savage af

24 here, second child on the way. Grats OP, hopefully its with someone worth raising a child with.

I was doing a 6 day plpplp before they where born. Had to take a few weeks off to help out, switched to a 3 day ppl to maintain gains, then after three months my wife fell into her groove.

If you cook fresh for yourself, then cook fresh for your kid. Spend your prep days, prepping for both of you. We all started eating cleaner.

The biggest problem i faced was sleep, though you may luck out. My child is nocturnal. Balance life and you'll soon find a way to lift in the gaps.

Unless you're a fuck up with no willpower it will be easy.

The funny thing is, that type of joke becomes funnier when you are a parent. The transverse would be a spinster sitting in a basment smoking Misty Lights and listening to her "boss" record collection, right?

It's funny how, much like fat people feel it's okay to mock fit people but not the other way around - childless people do the same thing to parents.

Like, couldn't one say it's a shame you don't find life good enough to show to someone new? Or, nobody loves you enough to make little (((yous))) with you?

Or maybe the right answer is, stay in your lane, and let others do thier thing?

My man. I couldn't agree more. Gave the little one some brussel sprouts the first time the other evening and baby finished them. We're gonna make it.

Say goodbye to any and all freetime, sleep, sanity, and hobbies.

And worse than that.. You're stuck for 18 entire years.. Unless you act fast.

Your phone is never going to stop ringing, and it'll probably ring while she's sucking nigger dick too.

You need to get her to abort. You cannot let this happen. You do not want to ruin your life.

Force some pills into her, read some shit online. You have to kill this baby, force a miscarriage, something.

she got you nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Don't worry friend. You'll still find a little time for /sipposting/ and TMZ.

#beleef

holy fuck im crying

Clearly all those countries with higher birth rates are much better off now all their families have an extra six mouths to feed

Mate... that made my happy.

Mfw no happy family
mfw no son to show what different foods and textures taste like for the very first time

>brother is 20
>dumps gf unexpectedly
>tells me she stopped taking the pill and deliberately got pregnant when their relationship started failing
>he'd been maintaining the relationship to get her to go through with an abortion
>hadn't told anyone, even came to my city for the procedure without staying at mine
>dealt with it all on his own at 20 years old

my advice? you're fucked, like game over fucked, a kid is a glorified pet and a huge time and money sinker, which is just what your girlfriend was looking for sincer the cock carousel ended and she feels like "something is missing", she will literally keep the kid out of boredom, she doesn't really want to raise a creature that will bring light to this shitty butt devasted society, so yeah, congrats: you're fucked and will indirectly fuck us to with that little shit running around smoking weed devastating cities because he was born from a bored mother and a spineless cuck too busy being beta and a slut, yeah

OP here

What should I name it?

Pick girl or boy, dubs decides

I've never even touched a woman. I can't relate to you people at all haha.

Stoolen, a mix between stool and stolen and Steven

not him but can you seriously not refute anything he said

>i put out cigarettes on my dog
>eat shit and die
>woah, it's my dog not yours

this is you

how does this happen? In all seriousness.

Rich

26 here, tell me what is wife material?

Chad obviously

Hitler

>girl
Dead

>boy
Meat

#teamabort

Are your parents ashamed of you or something? Don't hold back man let it all out

Chalupa Batman

Can't help but agree with this guy. No matter what your personal feelings, when you've fathered a kid, that's your responsibility. You can run away from that sure, but you'll always know you're a complete and utter waste of fucking space and a failure as a man no matter how much lift or how many other women you fuck.

Don't want a kid? Use a fucking condom. It's hardly rocket science.

>Tfw 24 and a father

I wanted to leave my girl and kid but can't bring myself to do it. Sometimes I cry when I look at my daughter because of how happy and beautiful she is. I applaud you guys for being able to disconnect, I just couldn't do it. I feel good about raising her the right way and being a supportive father.

>>>

The first month will be the hardest because the baby will be up every 1-2 hours. Your girl will wake you up intentionally, she will be frustrated due to lack of sleep, and you will end up doing more around the house (dishes, cleaning, etc) because she will not have the energy for it.

Gym will not be difficult. Your energy levels will fluctuate much more than they do now, so you might skip a day here and there. I don't stick to a schedule, I just make sure I get in my push, pull and leg day throughout the week. Some weeks I do them 3 days in a row, others I space them out. Get used to being flexible.

Start throwing stuff out NOW. Get rid of your dog, throw out old clothes, pots/pans that don't get used. Anything that hasn't been used for a few months or that doesn't ever get used should be discarded. You will be amazed at how much shit you accumulate when you have a child.

but
m-m-muh vidya
m-m-muh freedom
m-muh feeling

REEEEEEEE

If boy: Chad

If girl: Chadrina

No kids of my own but my girl has a kid I help out with when she's busy. I would suggest pre cooking meals on your off days to save time in the kitchen and choosing a program that only requires 3-4 days at the gym a week as opposed to 5-6. It will eat up your time but if your not a bitch you can still make gains.

Tony SIPriani

Really high Conscientiousness
Really high Agreeableness
Really low Neuroticism
Average Extroversion
Average Openess

Plus high IQ so your kids don't come out retarded

Brother Farzad

Boy and Girl

>All these anons leaving their own children behind

You really don't what it's like to be abandoned, do you?

Maybe now you'll finally remember to not drop to the ground what you lift up.

well, that's one.

roll for girls name.

pray for a miscarriage

Girls Name- Flava Flav

awooga

cum dumpster

26 with a 4-year old girl and 1-year old boy. Fatherhood is a hell of a drug, and it feels like brain damage or mind control sometimes.

Before my daughter was born, I was depressed, suicidal, closed off and up to my eyeballs with social anxiety. Day and night, I'd constantly have a simmering urge to kill myself. Even when driving with friends and family, I had a desire to just slam the car into a concrete wall, just to end it. Taking my daughter in the car for the first time, I suddenly realised the urge was gone, and I was completely content.

Overall, fatherhood has been a huge fucking deal for me. I train harder, eat better, live like I never have before. Although, I'm cheating slightly because I've been living on 4 hours sleep and one meal a day since I was 15, so having kids wasn't as much of an upset to my normal function.

>I've been living on 4 hours sleep and one meal a day since I was 15

just get rid of it

This

Never trust a woman who says they're on bc. Shouldve still worn a condom.

Congrats on the entrapment

I'm pretty white friendo