What's going on with RLC atm? Strange buy orders. Is this a good or bad sign

What's going on with RLC atm? Strange buy orders. Is this a good or bad sign

RLC is a good hold no matter what.
I think it'll be 3-5x more in 2 months.

this is the kind of activity that took place last year after devcon when ether was held down before the new year

long time hold

>2 months
Why?
Inclined to agree.

Bye smol and forget about it for a while, friends. Remember the plight of the all-in or 50% hodling linkmarines. Never go balls deep in a project whose realization is not almost both surefire and impending.

I've been accumulating with the crazy bounces in value occurring over the past couple days. You should do the same while this is cheap, or you'll regret it when it takes off.

Buy this now or guaranteed in 2020 you will neck yourself.

Anybody else think this will blow up by the AMA on November 8?

i know for a fact that there are some whale pieces of shit who're trying to suppress the price in order to accumulate and scare away the weak hands. they're the same person who appear on Veeky Forums every now and then when you shill this coin saying "don't shill it on biz" because they don't want other people to know about it.

start-up de Lyon , je vais y mettre quelque pécules

It's not going to the moon.
I don't think this coin will ever moon in a day.
It will steadily grow 5-10x from now in the next 3 months.
I was already writing about this.

If you want to get in, this is probably the best time.

I confirm this :)
If you are a smart one, you will buy the shitton of it and start promoting RLC on Facebook, Youtube and Reddit like crazy.

It's a great project, and if much more people hear about it pretty soon, this coin could be 3-4x before this month ends.

It's all in your hands user!

Partner announcements confirmed for Nov.8th

Didn't they announce partnership with loreal during the conference already?

I've noticed that as well. They're probably selling to themselves to maintain this point.

Hard to imagine new buyers being so weak handed they can't hold around this price.

I'm not a whale and I do this, shilling this WILL attract whales and P&D groups...

Almost every good coin will attract "whales" and those kinds of groups.
In the long term that's good if you are all in right now.

Just relax and let the market do its thing. Later just smile when you are 10x.

What I have to use to store my RLC in local?

In bear season whales would most likely push it down to 1/10 to accumulate before letting it go x10

No, stop spreading fake news, we don't need the moon kids on boards, we need believers.

It's an ERC 20 token so any ethereum wallet should do.

This need to be shilled but not to money bleeding PnD pajeets and kids, this needs to be shilled to investors and people who can undersand the tech and its potential, a community in short.

And that's why Youtubers should be noticed about RLC.

i'm starting to send mail to good youtubers about RLC (protip: not pump and dump snake oil salesmen like suppoman and pieces of stinking crap like him). i suggest you to do the same. let's build some hype among investors before the 8th novemeber

Nah you don't want that, those youtubers are fucking retarded. Let me them catch up when the price action already happened.

Can you redpill me about this coin. What does it have to offer? Considering this as a longterm hold

This is now my first long term hodl

Well all coins are scam except bitcoin. It has nothing to offer but the price might grow so I will sell the fuck out of it

Check the whitepaper, it will basically make grid computing profitable, basically with iexec everyone will be able to sell its processing power in the future, it will bury AWS and Azure (AWS for exemple right now make 4,5 billions every year and cloud computing is a booming sector).