So what are your guy’s picks for Altcoins for the post Segwit2x chaos?

So what are your guy’s picks for Altcoins for the post Segwit2x chaos?

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlending.com
youtube.com/watch?v=DsQXQYREZLc
youtube.com/watch?v=jF33LArJyO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all in on bitbean

LINK
ETH
ASTRO
...And a little something I won't be sharing...

BCH

This is legit your best option and doge all the super low sat pooches

Stellar and Neo

NEO you're looking for special treatment in chink regulations, if it gets this its gold, if it does not its irrelevant

ark, omg

ZEC

WTC... baby...WTC

The BCH Scam is over. The Ledditors dumped, Dingus. Now you are a Bagholder. They sure are going to be heavy when it hits $150

Whatever Altcoin you diddle on the side after Segwit, you better get the fuck out of it and tether up within 4 hours after that. We insiders are gonna dump it all so hard it will crater to China. Then at 6 hours, we will buy Bitcoin Core back.

Been holding since it was $3, sold some at around $30 and $40. This has been keeping me in the positive through every alt crash. BTC rising + China reg would send me skyrocketing.

Modum.

It's similar to WTC, but Swiss. I believe it would jump just like WTC did a month ago.

I'll give a hint, it's under $10M market-cap and has just partnered with a company that makes $4B yearly revenue. Never gets talked about on here. I mentioned it here once ages ago and was basically told to shut the fuck up.

SALT. Coming out in late November/early December. saltlending.com

youtube.com/watch?v=DsQXQYREZLc

Dovu?

nope

feel free to shill me on Dovu though. What's it got going for it?

KMD, LRC, Ark XZC. these are ones I'm looking at. if i miss one will jump in another

Probably slightly more conservative stuff like NEO ETH and OMG

youtube.com/watch?v=jF33LArJyO0

Sold all alts already except for
NEO/GAS
QTUM
WTC
LISK
BAT
Those are the ones I think will rebound nicely.

add ripple to that list friend and we will coast through this shit storm

BCH until the fork, WTC after.

Dovu is potentially massive but their whitepaper is a goddamn mess and product even according to them won't start being properly realized for a long time. If it becomes what it hopes to become it will become absolutely massive but this is a very long hodl in the making so no one should copy the linkmarines and put 50% of their shekels into it. 2 ETH is enough for a 2020 lambo if this truly becomes /IT/ in transportation information sharing for anything from pedestrian traffic to automated cars to GPS rerouting suggestions based on traffic data to localized road weather forecasts and even even be used to infer carcrashes and/or any problem that clogs up traffic for local authorities.

If it isn't Dovu, it will be a competitor, because something like Dovu will be happening. But I must reiterate, it will be slow and there will be low to no hype and their marketing team / whoever wrote that white paper is pretty bad. Also that buzzword "circular transportation" is makes it sound like a ridiculous scam. I already ignored Dovu multiple times because the marketing is reminiscent of scam vapourware before I was bored enough to read the whitepaper and figure out exactly what they want to do.

all in

Might buy back some XRP.
Also might buy some LTC due to its availability on coinbase and the massive influx of new accounts there. ETH seems to be stuck for a while due to ICO dumping so will probably stay away.

I personally got BAT and XRP locked and loaded for the long HODL

Thats because you should shut the fuck up, I know what youre talking about. BW for proof. SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DELETE