Social progress thread

>Back home from uni, tried tinder
>No shirtless pics, no description
>Swipe right on everything, 100 matches in a week
>15 of them are cute, so I message them
>10 reply to the first message ("hey"), 8 to the second one ("how are you?")
>I'm pretty sick of trying mindgames/bs lines, so I just don't reply or do it in way that kills the conversation
>The ones that keep trying are the ones I can easily fuck
>4 of them do it, one of them is actually a solid 6.5/7 out of 10, had a slip up that didn't make sense, I replied with "?" after a day and she instantly sends paragraphs trying to re-initiate the convo
>pic attached is her
>constantly get messages from all the others, will set up dates soon

I-is this what making it feels like?

One can only make it when they leave this shithole

at least we have each other right bro. no homo

Post pics of yourself

im gonna get roasted. Average face, not chiseled or anything; I go to the gym by normie standards but probably DYEL by Veeky Forums standards. 80kg 183cm bench 90x5 ohp 55x5 squat 120x5 .

That ain't even dyel nigga.
You weak af and probably look like jack skellington on the beach.

yeah, I guess. I promise I'll be DYEL by this time next year!

It's kg not lbs
He's repping almost 1/2/3

You're an idiot that's kilograms. It's not huge but it's far from being skellingon.

>I-is this what making it feels like?
you wrote all that crap and you haven't met any of them yet?
jfc
fatass dyrus from league of legend gets harrased more than you.

make a topic when your virgin ass gets some poon

Wtf that's my wife

she's 18, probably not

you made it once you actually bang one of them but certainly gj so far

tinder is a waste of time

it's much more efficient to go to a bar or club.

You think shes a 7 bro? She's like an 8.5.

You made it.

>Go to bar / club
>Maybe come home 1 out of 5 times with 8/10 looking girl who turns out to be a 2/10 in the morning when you sober up

>Turn on Tinder
>20 girls who are 5/10 will date you if you're remotely attractive
>They stay 5/10 the next morning and you can pump and dump as much as you like

Admit it, grandpa. Clubs and Bars are going the way of the dodo.

joke's on you, there are no 8/10 girls in UK clubs. Worldwide 6s have the egos of 9s in here. Fuck this shitty country

How do I take good pictures for Tinder?
I have basically no pictures of myself. I want to use Tinder since I don't want to pledge a fraternity again just to meet grils.
I've never taken a selfie because it feels too vain/I'm too insecure.
h-help me Veeky Forums

anyone have tips for getting girls at clubs? the one's i go to, all the hot girls are with men, and the ugly ones are in groups of 5 and generally just get uncomfortable if you even dance near them.

i've heard if you just stay at the bar till like 4am everyone there wants to fuck so its ez mode but ive never tried it. is it true? i usually go with friends and they want to leave way before 4 so what do

Make a tinder profile and search for men

Try to imitate their pictures (obviously only the good looking ones)

>be attractive
>go to club
>have great time with the m8s and bring a hot girl home
>don't have to spend 15 minutes every day and night trying to play mind game chess with random catfish online

What country faggot

Finland is like this. I'm not him but just saying

the trick is to look for girls who want you more than you want them

if you want them more then that means you're desperate, which is about as attractive to women as drinking a gallon of industrial fertilizer

if you want them less than they want you that means you're confident, which is just attractive

the thing is to just realize that people are fickle and irrational, so just focus on having fun because even if you've been talking to a girl for an hour she'll bail on you at the drop of a hat if someone hotter comes along or her friends want to go somewhere else.

if you're getting absolutely no catches then you probably need to work out more and stop dressing like a nerd.

h-how did you know I was from the UK?

I agree with you though. I've been clubbing enough to know that it's for trash people looking for other trash people.

Tinder all the way.

Britbong here and I have to agree, UK girls as a general rule are fucking ugly, especially the ones you find in bars and clubs.

They also have some serious fucking superiority complex and expect you to put up with shitty behaviour, and If you don't you're a filthy misogynist.

Fuck I hate chavs.

If they get treated as 9's, they're 9s, it's just the free market in action.
I wouldn't pay full price for a Ferrari but someone will, so it's worth what it's worth.

Yeah, you only spend an hour in the club buying her drinks and playing mind games to convince her to get in the taxi with you, only to lose to the 20 other chads who are doing the exact same thing.

Sounds way better, bro.

The only way I EVER get lucky clubbing/bar hopping, is if I'm with a group of friends, and they bring girls, at least one of those girls will usually want to fuck. Maybe I'm ugly, but I've never been able to pick up a stranger. Canada btw.

It's just that anything above 6/10 gets locked down while they're in college / university, so you don't see them in the wild unless they've just gone through a recent breakup.

The 6/10's are still 6/10's, they just have no competition above them so act like 9/10's.

>message 15 girls
>18 replies
Guess you already made it

>m8s
i dont even have those

10 out of 15 answer the first one. 8 out of 10 answer the second one. Are you trolling or honestly this dumb?

Maybe it's a flattering picture, but that girl looks like a solid 8.5

gj user

Friendly reminder that bar/tinder sluts aren't marriage material

go to a rave and take molly, it will literally cure your autism especially if you go with other people you know, they will be bros 4 life

i did last weekend at EDC. the most fun i had in years

Who else /opposite/?
>Try Tinder after recovering from fatness
>No matches

>be black
>fucking around with GPS spoofer on tinder
>go to various locations with varying success (I don't do too well in most of latin America, mudslime countries or Eastern Asia; China excluded)
>do reasonably well everywhere else though
>decide to fake a location in Montana then go to bed.
>next day after work I decide to go on tinder and right swipe everybody
>I counted 32 matches in the span of a 4 minute swiping session

I was caught off guard by this. I thought I'd do terribly in Montana seeing how it's basically 90%+ white and mostly bumfuckville. I had the same experience with Boise Idaho too.

how bored are you?

you sound like a loser. And no, you haven't made it.

Pretty fucking bored desu. I stopped taking tinder serious a while ago.

I find it ironic when girls get mad you don't reply to them after they send the first message

agreed

BTFO

Those weights at 80kg and 183cm are barely out of DYEL mode.

Tinder is meh, I've had 4 tinder dates in the past 3 months and all except one of them wasn't DTF and wanted a relationship.

I always hear people calling it a shag app but you've got girls on there looking for the real thing

Jesus, that's pathetic. Just go to a bar, get drunk and start talking to girls while being in a positive mood

Just b urself brah

>graduating college
>all my friends are nerds
>no one to club with and such

How do I salvage this? How to make Chad friends?

>Make a tinder profile and search for men
Just make sure you don't fuck one. By accident, of course

>Be me
>Snapchat on tinder because I'm lazy
>Get a snap from random girl saying hey
>Painfully average 6/10
>Whatev, its been a few days
>Send back a pic of me eating cereal that says "Want some semen?"
>"Lol yes"
>Get her address and go smash

>Going to a poolside yoga party tonight
>Probably going to be 70% women 30% men at worst

How can I capitalize on this?

what the fuck is a yoga party? with that m:f ratio you'd have to try to fuck up though

There's competitions and prizes and a pool so it's kind of like a party, but with yoga lel

lmao

Bet that ratio is the other way round. Full of dudes on the hunt for cunt.

this sounds very bizarre to me

That's why I mentioned alcohol

/10 never had a match
/10 friend had matches regularly

Is subliminal racism meant to be this extreme? I thought I'd do worse than my white friends but come on

Show a pic of yourself

>The feel when ohp 55kg but bench 75kg
Never gonna make it right?

and now he disappears from the thread because he's fat, bald, and ugly

>no shirtless pics

How important is this rule? I was fat as a teen and have always wanted to be able to show of my body. All of this work for nothing?

I have the opposite problem, Id like to date and develop a relaymtionship but Ive fucked through many many girls on tinder and they only want the D, even when I make all the relationshitty stuff, not just netflix and chill