Does Veeky Forums manscape?

Does Veeky Forums manscape?

Pic related: Me

Never shaved my legs before although i do go over my torso and ass. Gotta say it does look better shaved.

hideous legs and feet -- and where is your calf muscle?

Its a weird angle

Looks shit either way desu, Sorry

squat more

I am currently in the process of shaving everything except my arms and head but its slow going because the razor gets clogged up

have just as hairy legs, always tempted to shave because I feel like smooth legs would feel godly, but also feel like everyone would judge me since I've worn shorts frequently my whole life hence everyone knows I'm hairy af

DYEL?

It was hot here in the UK the other day. I was considering shaving my chest because the hair creates hot air pockets between my shirt and skin.

Luckily we've had our 2 days of sun this year... So I survived this year.

now get muscles, shredded and use self tanner

Go Sens Go

armpits, back and chest
don't want to look like mongoloid

Lol I live in Louisiana where it was 80° or 26.5ish for you fags, in January, and I maintain a constant hair everywhere, even a beard, it's called not being a bitch

Manscaping anywhere outside of your back and genital areas is fucking gay, hopefully you are a man, act like it

what a manly man you are

ew

Why didn't you just trim them? Women hate hairless man, women like manly men, how do you not get this user kun?

I shave my legs as a guy and have been doing so for years. Maybe people talk behind my back, if so whatever. I get lots of compliments though.

how do you shave that much hair without fucking your shit up?

dat cope from living in the shittiest state in the Union

Is that like runescape?

Pix related: Me

I cut my pubes down a bit from tine to time but thats it, thankfully i have no back hair

>be 19 or 20 years old
>sexy as fuck hairdresser asks if I want my unibrow plucked
>I have a unibrow?
>it's like 3 hairs, so I say I thought it was barely noticeable
>she laughs, and tells the other girls she works with what I said
>immediately agree to let her wax me
>11 years later
>I pluck that bitch erry day
Also, I gotta shave my dick, or else half that thing gets covered in hair. Dick hair is the fucking worst.

Manscaping is important, guys.

>shaving your legs

If not for sport, why? Chicks dig hairy legs you nigger

LIES user.
It was horrible and humid today.

But your education and culture are shit.

Shave
>face
>unibrow
>neck
>back
>balls
>Dick

Trim
>Hair on head
>Nose hair
>Chest (Includes nipple hair)
>Navel happy trail
>Legs and ass
>armpits
>Crotch

Race in triathlons and shave to make it easier to get the wetsuit off. Just did first shave of the season.

>I maintain a constant hair everywhere, even a beard, it's called not being a bitch
Sure, I have a giant beard, but I also manscape because I've never met a lady that likes picking pubes out of their teeth.

>picking pubes out of their teeth
numale saying

i shave my, all hair on my chest/torso and trim pubes. i don't have sex or anything its because i like it

Not OP, but I do it for hygienic reasons about 2 to 3 times a year. I tend to get fungus growing on my torso, legs and back, so I have to occasionally shave my insanely hairy middle eastern body to properly see where it has spread and apply ointment. Also, it is just wise to shave occasionally so you can see you skin to check for abnormal bruising, cancerous growths or anything else that might be a health hazard.

If your legs are covered in thick, black hair to the point where it has always obstructed the visibility of the skin on your legs, it is worth it to at least trim occasionally. It is a good idea to just check for abnormalities.

Never shave legs, just trim them a little

They almost made it user

I trim my pelvic region but that's it
It's not worth much to me to so anything else

it's called shaving
why do you fucking snowflakes gotta attach an identity to every little thing

The only reason to shave anything but your balls and (arguably) armpits is when you do competitive sports where it makes sense such as swimming etc. Otherwise you're probably a faggot.

I'm extremely prone to ingrown hairs, I need to constantly exfoliate my body if I shave it, so now I just trim it with a machine to 1mm every couple months, It's so much better and fast.

If I shave in the direction of the hair growth then I don't get ingrown hairs but it's hard to shave like this in areas where the direction is all over the place.

If don't want hair at all then you should stop being a pussy and go all the way like some femanons here often says, get an epil machine. It's basically a torture device until you learn to resist the pain and the hair starts to weaken, but it's the only reasonable cost/effective/fast way to depilate.

"I accidentally burned most of my leg hair off at a bonfire so I just shaved the rest off"

I have literally a medical reason to do it, it's not even hard to imagine what "I sweat a lot" + "too much body hair" can do.

Should I shave?

how do you get those calves

No, its fucking pointless.

I trimmed my pubes for the first time a few days ago cause my balls were a little itchy and I figured I'd try it. Did a scissor cut in the shower and my crotch has been itchy and chafey every since, but I guess that's what happens when you lose 10 years of pubes in one night. At least my dick looks bigger without the groinfro

[spoiler]but seriously when does the pain stop?It's making it hard to sleep[/spoiler]

Yeah... California is terrible

>half that thing gets covered in hair
Are you circumcised? It seems this is more likely to happen to cut dudes, but if it really bothers you then you should work on restoring your foreskin. Plenty of stories about shaft hair creeping back down towards the base after restoring.

Only when tan. Pale legs looks weak as fuck with no hair

it's not, no calves means no calves

I was the same but seriously, its just so much better. Yeti legs are not attractive unless you're going bear mode.

Just use a trimmer

I have some hair growing on my stomach, should i shave that?

Yes. Post pics when done.

I want to worship your hairy leg.

No I'm just naturally hairless

>how do you get those calves
>mentionned he does triathlons

A small amount of hair like yours is superior. You have to have a lot of muscle when shaving or else you look like a child or woman.

Yeah.

I trim with a clipper and a no. 1 guard on my balls and dick and it feels fine immediately. I get itchy when it grows too long.

Body hair is a type of toxic masculinity so yes of course I shave it.

Nigger i live in central London and between the concrete buildings radiating heat all day i swear its been at least 30 degrees for the past 2 weeks. My shitty box bedroom just next to leciester square station is about 40 degrees.

Thank god its overcast today.

I don't think any man should shave their body (except their beard if they want to). Even on my back i just no guard trim.

I trim everywhere though.

this

I can tolerate a man that shaves his torso and back, but I have zero respect for one that also shaves his arms and legs.

I only save my legs on summer so i can get a better tan and look better, also is fucking refreshing
Have no hair on chest and back but legs and ass are fuckin jungle and look weird

those calves are not impressive. it's an angled pic taken from very close with flexed calves

nice try faggot

TFW browsing hairy man legs at work.
Wtf am I doing with my life

That's why I do it in the shower when I do it. Just run the razor in the water sideways and it will clean out the hair pretty quickly. Just make sure you have an apparatus to catch the hair before it goes down the drain and you're guchi.

Just be aware that your hair catcher will probably clog up with hair and then you'll have to wait for it to drain and clean the hair out of the tub.

Why would it matter? It's not like foreskin grows hair. I say this as an uncut dude who has to trim his unsightly bush.

I always keep my legs and bussy smooth for daddy

I hate your feet but knees are cool

That's what I've been doing, I've also ordered some hair removal cream for my arse crack

won't it will grow back and itch?

you should lift first

>hair removal cream for my arse crack
Don't do it! You'll regret having no hair in your crack. I guarantee it.

>tfw Italian as fuck

Just shaved my back and shoulders last night. I'm fine with having a hairy chest, but very self-conscious about everywhere else

I shave my shoulders, arms, pits, chest, stomach, and balls.

Looks better and I can care less what hair-fags wanna say about it.

Why? I understand shaving buttcrack to make wiping easier or armpits for less sweating, but legs? Are you a fag?

Why not use hair clippers for a good halfway point. No hair looks weird m8

Please explain user, I'm tired of having a super hairy shit fissure

Shaving your pits is underrated. It definitely looks better when you go sleeveless and it helped reduce the funky odor.

I razor my butt hairs and it feels really nice after.

do it

stroking my dick to this

>26 being even remotely warm

Laughs in Australian

ur sweaty asscheeks will battle eachother and use your hair-stubs as swords

>tfw 40cm/15.75in calves
At least the insertions are defined and they pop out, but they still look thin.

>shavings pits
>shaving legs
Seems very effeminate, actually. If its helps your fit goals though.

nigga i got 34cm calves. Just fucking kill me

post yours, dubs

why do you gotta call people who name things snowflakes?

My girlfriend would have this problem when she shaved my back so I bought a cheap straight razor with disposable blades for $10 or so on Amazon. Now I just sit down and she can do it fairly quickly without having to stop and unclog the razor blade.

Why shave legs if you are a man? Same goes for chest. Why would you make yourself less manly?

>TFW no gf to shave my back

Jesus christ that looks horrible. I bet it feels good but shit nigger it horrid af

lmao ikr (just memeing)

how the fuck are you going to prevent ingrown hairs? asking for myself because last time I shaved my legs I got a few and they were extremely irritating.