Veeky Forums i can't go on by knowing this. I'm literally shaking right now...

Veeky Forums i can't go on by knowing this. I'm literally shaking right now. I really dont know what to do at this point.

Story is a little long but intense as fuck...

>being fit, lean and muscular
>ppl always compliment me for my body
>boys and girls miring me all the time
>i started uni a while ago, and need some extra cash
>i used to work as security staff on a gay disco (no homo). Some colleagues from there reccomend me to be a prostitute
>i said why not, i'm into kinky stuff and really dont mind fucking strangers as long as they are females.
>being a man whore for a while now.... getting kind of popular with my customers (im 1.82 and have a 23 cm dick and i really put effort on giving a nice service)
>fast forward this year
>i met this guy
>lets call him Ralph
>50+ yo dude, big belly and tiny benis
>but is filthy rich, he is owner of some schools and stuff like that
>Ralph offer me to fuck his wife for 100.000 pesos, this is like 50 buck (im from a 3rd world shithole, so that amount works well)
>i said why not, i've seen sick shit before, dont mind to satisfy the fantasy of some rick cuck

>get to see wife
>a very nice woman, like 40+ yo
>her body is meh but it has a really nice pussy
>Ralph travels a lot around the country, so usually we do all the stuff via webcam
>i put the webcam on an strategic place and fuck his wife's brains out while he watch and jerk off
>the pay is good and Ralph is very friendly with me, i keep fucking his wife and streaming that shit like 2-3 times per month for a while
>yesterday he called me. He said he had something special (more money as well)
>He didn't gave me many details, he just said it was a yound women this time.
>find it kinda curious, at the beggining i thought he was referring to some mistress he has (here in this country is very common for rich ppl to have partner outside their marriage)
>we agree to meet the woman on a very fancy hotel today
>i show up this morning
>i see the girl
>she is like 22 yo, white skin,dark hair latina 8.5/10 at best
>Let's call her Lucy
>Ralph tell me to be extra kinky with her but to be careful as well since he consider her very special (his actual words)
>get to the room

cont ...

I'm guessing he wants you to fuck his daughter

inb4 bel air

>the room is very fancy, he already paid vor everything on it.
>total access to mini bar (fuckyea)
>he also got a very expensive camera lol
>i set up the scenario real quick while the girl get undressed
>we start fking
>fuk her like there is no tomorrow
>girl literally screams while i fuck her
>i hear Ralph voice on the speaker of the laptop
>"cum in her mouth"
>girl get down to her knees quicly
>i release the kraken
>fuuuuuuuuuuark
>splash all that on her tiny white face
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>we stay in bed and chat a little bit (i really like to treat good my customer, girls usually like to be treated like princess so i get into the performance)
>i see she chat on facebook messenger with somebody
>i give a quick glance on the phone screen
>i see she is chatting with someone name Ralph
>i also see she said in one sentence "estoy bien pa" ("pa" is like the shortcut for "papá" in spanish)
>i get a little bit confuse, whe i saw the photo i saw a guy kinda similar to the Ralph i know
>she noticec i was trying to look on her phone
>she block the phone inmediately and give me a innocent laugh
>what's the matter user?
>nothing, just chillin a bit, i responded

Cont ...

inb4 dinosaur

>the whole situation kinda look shady to me
>suddenly i remember that Ralph gave me his facebook credential in the past to videochat on his facebook account
>ima go to the Restroom lucy, brb
>she nod in approval
>i quickly go to the restroom and take out my phone
>go into Ralph account
>i see his last chat
>i see the same exact message
>click on the profile picture
>is the same girl i just fucked
>mfw when i just got paid to fuck Ralph's daugther while he was fapping to it
>mfw her daugther agree with this all the time
>mfw when this is happening
>my body was just a tool for the most degenerate shit i ever seen and i didn't know it

Im had to vomit all my breakfast, wash my face and continue to fuck her at the end...

what i've become

>23cm
I'm comfy it'll be fake
Goodnight

Buen trabajo juan tengo otro trabajito especial para ti ;)

If I was you I'd fucking extort him for an incomprehensible amount of money and then move once he pays

nice dude

wow, didn't know you guys living in a not so fortunate country had standards like that of a 1st world country

De donde eres OP, de Colombia?

It's more complex than that.

I live in Colombia

>inb4 shitskin get out of my board

This guys is very rich and he is from Medellin (this city is famous for being the center of all drug cartels, as well as the home town of Pablo Escobar). Extort someone with such much money is getting into serious trouble.

Do you know how much it cost to hire a hitman in here? Literally a 20 years faggot with a gun and a motorbike can get into my house and blow my freaking head...

Is not that easy ...

This is how you get murdered.

so you're going back for seconds, right?

is it possible for you to move to America legally, obtain a job, and send money back home to your family? Just curious since i see a lot of illegals in D.C.

>getting paid to have sex with 8.5/10
I fail to see the problem here

>>she noticec i was trying to look on her phone

Yeah but you made fiddy bux.

Kek. This.
Call me a degenerate all you want but i'd be diamonds after finding out i'm being paid to fuck a guy's wife and daughter while he watches

Yeah .... no thanks. I can be lots of things but not an illegal immigrant in a country already filled with THOUSANDS of illegal colombians

post body brah

hay papi en lo que te acabas de meter
no me digas que es narco ?
you are dead if you decide to breake the deal you have with him

I guessed it Yay me

if we are going to believe any of this we need

just keep taking the money, user. Unless you have a backup plan. Money's money. Hopefully your future is brighter

You didn't understand my question. You understood why I asked it though.

But let me ask you again. Is it possible for you to come to America LEGALLY? Would it be too hard?

Not narco as far as i know, but in this country, one never know...

b-but ... my morals ... :C

well, the visa process is already hard and more if you are colombian. And also expensive.

I could get it as visitor but it only last for 3 months. What most colombians do is they go as tourist, marry someone and pay them. But i dont see myself doing that

Vente a españa y manda dinero a tu familia OP
Limpiandole el culo a los viejos ganas mas que prostituyendote y a los 2 años te dan la nacionalidad.
Si alguno de tus abuelos era español te la dan al instante.
Ya con pasaporte europeo puedes viajar a cualquier pais de la UE y vivir en alemania de paguitas.

sometimes i dont get ppl on Veeky Forums.

if 3rd worlders go to EU

>HUUR DUUR go back to your shit hole Juan

>go as tourist, marry someone and pay them.

haha, i know this far too well. I was offered $30k to marry a colombian girl so she could get her citizenship. But, i also had to live with her and do normal husband wife shit for like a year or two.

30k? that sound like a good deal user

usually ppl ask for 10k to 15k. Why u didn't take it, was she ugly?

a jueputa

Sounds like you're being a total bitch user - post pics of girl on the off 1% chance this is real

>b-but ... my morals ... :C

Here are your three options:

You can just keep on keeping on, making money and shit, and save up enough to disappear later.

Or you can stop, and risk having him be suspicious, possibly killing you.

Or you go immedietly into hiding.

I doubt numer three is an option. So you can risk death, or make some money and die a little on the inside. What you cannot do is to give any indication that you know what is happening, or that you disapprove of what is happening.

My advice is option 1.

I didn't even know what she looked like. It was just the whole living with her and doing relationship thing for a year or two that really made me apprehensive.

Look man it's not the worst thing that could have happened...
Girl is of age, girl consented. Hell she hung around to cuddle and chat?
You weren't forced to rape someone and a man didn't just fuck his own daughter.
I'm not saying this isn't kinda fucked up, but there are a million worse things and this girl could have agreed for all sorts of reasons. Maybe she isn't even his actual daughter? Maybe she was paid too, needed the money to get away from the dad? Maybe it's not just the dad who is a degenerate, maybe it's the whole family.

I guess my point is, you haven't commited a crime and didn't facilitate any form of abuse. You dont need to risk your life to escape this perceived situation.

boludo, come la chica mas unas veces y después vete de allí con la plata

si el es Narco no va a dejar nada que le pueda perjudicar cuando aburrirse de ti

Godspeed user

> implying Spain is not third world

Spain is 4th world by now

i can see some reason in your post. I know that it could had been worst.

Im damn sure she is his real daughter (family photos and shit). What really puzzle me is all the backgroud of this stuff...

I mean, why his daughter is ok with this?
why he is ok with this?
what if his dad had fucked her or still fuck her in real life

the whole thing make me wanna puke desu

i dont see myself as a very moralistic person, but damn! even this is too much for me

>fucks hot daughter
>vomits

Holy shit wut
Dude you're a fucking pussy.

Oh fuck, dude im sorry. Thats fucked up.

Post current body

God damn you user, if you are telling the truth. Right now, I'm mad jelly that I would kill to have that shit happen to me. How do I become a manwhore that gets paid. Jesus, can you at least post proof like a picture?

And then you get divorced, and she gets half of your shit. Don't do it user

This is fake.