Blacks appear more muscular because of their skin color

>blacks appear more muscular because of their skin color
That is bullshit, reminder that:
>when someone wants to make muscles look more pronounced, they go directly under a light so the SHADOW creates a contrast
>whites have GREATER contrast to shadow to skin color ratio

Stop being a brainlet, admit that blacks have naturally better bodies

>niggers can't cast shadows

wtf niggers are vampires?

The color of shadows aren't that different from their skin color, therefore the contrast is smaller.

No.

Then why do professional body builders put on spray tan for competitions?

Blacks having "bigger" pecs is true, but it's an illusion.

It is due to them having more forward muscle insertions.

A white guy with more muscle mass in his chest could have a "smaller" looking chest than a black guy, because it just doesn't stick out as far.

because white is an ugly color

That's not an argument and you are obviously a butthurt nigger.

Sage goes in all fields

Lol not all black people are athletes you moron.
The obesity rate among blacks is insanely higher compared to whites.

hello cumskin, you feel sad that no one wants a pale fucking complexion? it's ugly just admit it.

what does that have to do with anything you fucking retard

Blacks naturally carry less body fat than northern europeans. It's almost like the human body adapts to its circumstances.

That doesn't explain obesity being 40 fucking percent

A black person doesn't appear more muscular. Your just thinking of Wesley sniped and woody harrelson in white men can't jump

Need I remind you that almost half of the independent sex workers in america specifically advertise no blacks

AYO HOL UP

THE AVERAGEMAN LOOKS AN INCEL COMPARED TO NICK BATEMAN

Please explain this to me. I've always wondered how it works

I'm mixed race with white skin but I have black muscle insertions

>smashes the back of his head with a rock

heh.. nothen personel

Thats because they don't want to run into guys they fucked before becoming hookers

Lower IQ does.

If you think about shit for more then 3 seconds then it's fucking simple. Blacks typically look muscular because they come from sunny places where storing body fat is pointless, whereas whites come from cold places where body fat keeps you warm. Evolution motherfucker, it's also why niggers have a lower iq.

Black =/= african american

Pretty sure it's because no one likes to fuck someone that smells like boonesfarm, coke breath, and three days worth of deep fryer grease

Painful penis + Unpleasant to be around + Monkey rape sex

The whole irony in this post.

Sunny places or places with high temperatures. Because by your logic black people wouldn't come from the.jungle. plus why don't Mexicans look muscular? They're in the sunny places too

So your saying that for the most part the sunnier it is the dumber and skinnier people get. So I can go tan and my bmi will decrease

People only just recently started living in the deserts of Mexico, Mexicans were originally mountain/jungle people.
Don't be retarded

little babby need to learn how the color wheel works with light?

ironically, fat is incredibly necessary for brain development and function, and niggers dont carry fat. Correlation?

is it ironic to be a nigger? yes

So that's why bodybuilders cover their bodies in chalk for competitions.