Calisthenics only

>Calisthenics only
>Every day with no rest day
>Every exercise until failure
What am I in for boys?

y tho

no gains. don't do every set to failure or your subsequent sets will suffer and overall volume will be much lower. take a day to figure out your maxes and do 70-80% of that for each set, 4-5 sets each.

unless you're just starting out, in which case just about any exercise will have linear progression anyway.

No gains. You build muscle while resting, and muscle synthesis happens for about a day and a half post lifting. Training every day will improve form but not muscle.

No gains. You can do calisthenics only so long as you're training to do more advanced progressions. Check out /bwg/ for an idea of what you can do, some guys there have achieved aesthetics. Training xF on pushups and situps won't make you stronger or more aesthetic.

A lot of time investment for little in return.

I am just starting out and the Gym frightens me.
I live in a small town and in the only gym that I can attend is a guy that always slaps my ass when I do exercises (I'm male), I tried going to the gym at night or in the morning to dodge him but he always seems to be in the gym waiting for me. Once I was squatting some light weights to practice form and the guy comes up to me, holds me from behind and does the squat with me, kinda difficult to explain but it's almost like straight out of the movies when a yoga teacher helps a hot girl (pic related)

I have decided to no longer go to the Gym, so now I'm trying to do Calisthenics, which is quite difficult to get started because I'm a fat fuck.

shoulder+elbow tendonitis

you need a few rest days here and there. going to failure every set is pretty meme-y

Less gainz than you are expecting.

>fat fuck
>calisthenics
How fat? You could really fuck up your joints, and working to failure on everything is a bad idea if you don't do much cardio.

around 29 BMI, like 10 Kilos overweight.

go to bodyweight general and ask them

alternatively complain to the staff about that guy and they'll probably do something about it.

Could you afford a pair of adjustable dumbbells?

Working to failure is still a bad idea, but you won't do any serious harm. Back in high school, a guy trying to join the wrestling team messed up his shoulder overexerting himself. But he was at least 60 lbs overweight, so you'll live.

Where is the bodyweight general, I can't find it in the catalog.
He's a pretty popular guy around there so complaining wouldn't do much, I think the only gym in my town is a homoerotic dungeon.

see

Next time the guy does it look him in the eye and grab his dick. He'll either run away scared or you'll of gained a new gymbro/fuckbuddy

>Every day with no rest day
>Every exercise until failure

It's great if want to look like a Dark Souls hollow.

You might as well built a time machine to travel about 6 months into the future so then you could give up, buy a gym membership, do a bro split for 6 more months, go to Veeky Forums wondering why you're still not making progress, and then start doing powerlifting

I don't think he means all day.

You will build some muscle. You will get good at those bodyweight exercises.

and then you will plateau. sooner rather than later. within 3 weeks or less.

After that point, you will make no gains whatsoever unless you somehow make the workouts harder.

>that filename

Is she dead yet

No gains and eventually feel like shit due to overtraining.

These.