You changed my life Veeky Forums. I'm for once in my life happy with the man in the mirror

You changed my life Veeky Forums. I'm for once in my life happy with the man in the mirror

I just wanna thank all of you

pics of body

(OP)
Veeky Forums doesn't know it but they kept me sane and healthy through a rough patch of my life from 2016-mid 2017

Some would ask why I was making these threads and talking about certain things, but for me it was therapy

Sometime there would only be five replies, but getting it out and writing it down somewhere helped me a lot

Love you brah

Glad you feel better OP.

Veeky Forums helped me too. I'm not quite aesthetic as I would like to be, but I'm definitely a lot better (221 lbs 31% BF 14 months ago now 185 lbs 18 BF).

We luv u brah

much love nigga

DYEL
Anyone who is satisfied with their body has clearly been lifting for

yeah, we're all gonna make it brah

anyway keep lifting and you will feel more and more better

Come here user lemme give you a kiss.

Maybe hes just happy with the progress hes seeing so far. But yeah youre right, if he isnt thinking "you aint seen nothing yet" to himself hes a DYEL

Being happy and being satisfied are two different things you pedantic Autist.

I'm currently unemployed and have nothing to do during the days. The boredom and lack of stimulation is turning me into a vegetable. If it wasn't for lifting i would legit go insane.
So thanks Veeky Forums for getting me into lifting.

Good job buddy, but ask yourself this. Are you really big enough? i'll bet your traps could use some work

not you again

Same

This is only the beginning.

Good job OP - statistically the internet can manage some good things every now and then compared to all the terrible shit it does.

I have a job. Make 100k a year + bonuses and I'm already insane. Be proud you're a neet while it lasts.

Happy for you OP.
Keep up the work :)

Veeky Forums changed my life too. Girl advice, inspiring me to stop being a pussy. I'm happy with my progress. Gonna be happy with myself as soon as I get this gyno taken care of too. Slowly but surely.