Why didn't she and her family get gassed like all the others? Was it luck?

Why didn't she and her family get gassed like all the others? Was it luck?

another Jewish man threw himself in the way of the gas allowing himself to be gassed the equivalent number of times to the number of people in her family including her

never forget the sacrifice

>another Jewish man threw himself in the way of the gas allowing himself to be gassed the equivalent number of times to the number of people in her family including her
>never forget the sacrifice

I never did
I never will

They were old enough and physically fit enough to work when they arrived. Of the about 1,000 people on the same transport as Anne and the others, about half were sent to the gas chambers. All children under 15 on that transport were killed, regardless of their fitness level. Anne had turned 15 a few months before.

there were no gas chambers

>everyone under 15 was gassed
Source

>X book written by X
Gib nazi source pls

But...but user that wasn't my question

The real question we ought to be asking is would Anne have survived and gotten pregnant if the Confederates had won the American Civil War 80 years earlier?

Fug, I was on day 4 no fap and you had to post AF...

How heavily pregnant is she in your wet dreams?

>like all the others?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Most Jews weren't gassed, retard. Literally read any book on the Holocaust.

This is common knowledge.

(((luck)))

>common knowledge is a source now

I didn't say "everyone under 15 was gassed." I said everyone under 15 on that particular transport was gassed.

The source would be the passenger list from which had 1,019 people listed; of those, 425 were selected for labor and registered at Auschwitz, and 594 were not processed into the camp and were gassed. The 594 included all of the children on the train who were under 15 years old. None of the 425 people who were registered were under 15.

>Like all the others

Please tell me you don't think the entire holocaust was carried out through gassing?

>ywn be a member of Mosby's Rangers, a crack fighting force composed of Virginia's finest horsemen
>ywn derail the locomotive pulling the transport carrying pregnant Anne by ripping up the rails in the dead of night, kill the guards, and save her

feelsbadman

Existence is pain

Stop changing the story. Everyone knows that the Holocaust was six million Jews gassed and cremated at Auschwitz.

Looks kinda like this Jewish girl who gave me a handjob a while ago.

Was she pregnant?

She was such a sickly little indoor-kid that she died of disease before the Nazis could gas her.

>Was it luck?

Vladek and Anja Spiegelman had luck.

Ok, if this was true then where are nazi documents of this

Strawing jew, nothing new

This has never been the historical narrative anywhere but in the minds of the very stupid or those who want to build a strawman they can easily best.

Of this particular transport? In archives. I don't know of anywhere that has the full transport documents online, at least not without university access.

The details from the transport have been extensively, exhaustively studied by anyone publishing about Anne Frank, so there's plenty of books you can turn to.

This doesn't provide proof that children were killed on arrival. This is just the list of arrivals.

>This doesn't provide proof that children were killed on arrival. This is just the list of arrivals.

So when the transport list includes a bunch of children, and the camp does not register those children, and camp survivors talk about how people were either selected for labor or gassed, what do you think happened to the children who were on the first list but not the second?

Pure speculation.

What if Anne had shown up to the camp nine months pregnant?

Vladek was such a fucking cunt.

>Auschwitz and Birkenau were the same thing
HURR

Welcome to the study of history.

>but questioning the numbers is nazi larp and antisemitic
Welcome to the study of history.

You would have still lost user

Auscwitz survivors, documents, and the Nazis themselves back it up. It's not speculation.

>implying 99.9% of the time it isnt

>auschwitz survivors
Not reliable. Btw how did so many survive a death camp?
>nazis
Source

Not an argument. Btw questioning holocaust numbers is not racist against arabs in any way why would you say its anti semitic?

That's not the question

>all holocaust denial threads turning into a stormfaggot shit flinging exercise the minute they start losing, isn't an argument

>not racist against Arabs

And? It is 'racist against Jews.

>people who were there and experienced events in person are not a reliable source if they are analysed properly
>it's another "Holocaust denier who doesn't actually know anything about the Holocaust" episode

>its racist against jews
Then its not anti semitic.
>shitflinging when they start losing
Anecdotal, unvalid.

>if they're analyzed properly
That's a big if there m8

>Jews aren't Semites
>a observable trend in every Veeky Forums holocaust thread is anecdotal

Why is it? Are you suggestingbthat historians dont analyse accounts of the holocaust? What is your basis for that?

>jews are the only semites
>an observable trend in Veeky Forums threads discrediting any form of number revision, even the respectful and valid ones, as antisemitism and racism

Are you saying absurd testimonies that were also analyzed "properly" are to be discredited?

Yes. They are when you look at actual books and publications on the Holocaust instead of cherrypicked, selectively highlighted sections of random quotes.

>in before some meme response like "lololololol that makes you Are holocaust denier you'd go to prison for a trillion years in Europe!!!!!"

>Jews are the only Semites

Where did in say this?

>random quotes
What is then a "not random" quote? The ones that further an agenda?

Why have survivors put up so many absurd claims, what is their interest in doing that?
>"in before"
Newfag spotted

>anti-SEMITISM
It's not.

Are you honestly suggesting that the infographics doing the rounds showing a contextless photo of a book page, with a single account highlighted, isn't being out out to further an agenda?

Define "so many"? How many absurd claims are there in comparison to the overall number of survivors?

>what is their interest in doing that

Probably because most of the wierd shit is actually based on rumours they heard or simply mistaken information that the person in question genuinely believes. Hence why you need to analyse the sources to determine their veracity.

So you're saying that something must target all branches of Semites before it can be classed as anti-Semitism?

Logically, yes. That's what the name implies.

Cool. So what are your thoughts on anti-white racism?

>mistaken information
Why don't the so many real survivors call out this "mistaken" information? Might I remind you that there are quite a few of these "rumours heard" and misinformed survivors.

No such thing as white.

No such thing as white. Btw you're missing the point by a few miles.

I'm sure they do. Hence why there's dozens of meniors and articles published every year giving their side of the story and their experiences.

>quite a few

You keep saying this. How many is quite a few? How does it compare to the overall number of survivors?

So a who are all those pale people running around Europe then?

>im sure they do..
Source

Those are different smaller mixed races that can be grouped by a socially constructed adjective "white".

You want a source for every holocaust survivor memoir published recently?

Why does anti-semitism apply only to jews, while they are the less numerous semites?

>white doesn't exist!!
>all these people can be grouped as white

Literal autism.

No i want a source where survivors denounce absurd claims about the camps

>Anne will never get to see one of these

feelsbadman

White biologically doesn't exist, do you deny this?

Because historically Jews have been the most numerous Semites in Western countries. If other Semites want to adopt the label more, then that's on them.

>anything western should be a standard despite linguistical inconsistency

Then unfortunately I can't provide one off hand, other than survivors providing their own differing accounts.

Can you define what you mean by 'quite a few'?

Jesus Christ are you just pretending to be retarded for the (((You)))s or has Ameriburger education really fallen that much since I graduated high school?

But to answer your question, she would've been gassed on arrival. Oh yeah and her death would've somehow managed to be even more gruesome than it actually was. I mean horror movie-tier grotesque.

>The bodies were placed on rails over wood, splashed with petrol, and burned. It was a harrowing sight, with the bellies of pregnant women exploding from boiling amniotic fluid."

t. Jankiel Wiernik describing body disposal at Treblinka extermination camp during Aktion Reinhard

How do you know they are white if you can't define what it is?

>quite a few

Moshe Peer’s story – Gassed six times by the Nazis and survived. – Claims people were murdered in gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen.

William Lowenberg’s Holocaust story – Had a magic thirst-quenching pebble, did not drink water, survived on his saliva for 3 years

Yankel Wiernik – Babies torn in half, woman leaps 10 ft barbed-wire fence, guards nail inmates’ ears to walls, jews roasted on giant outdoor hibachis.

Uknown survivor - Jews were murdered at Auschwitz by rail cars that dumped people directly into the ovens.

Testimony from the Eichmann Trial by Leon Wells – Dug up and burned bodies, used bone-grinding machine, ate lunch on top of corpses.

Irene Zisblatt’s Holocaust story - Ate and retrieved diamonds from feces, had 2 post-sterilization children, weighed 40 lbs when liberated.

Rivka Yosselevska – Escaped biting jew corpses, witnessed geysers of blood.

Katalin Weinberger - Saved life of her sister by “burying her in ground for 30 days with a pipe sticking up through soil to breathe”.

Abe Price – Survived 5 straight days without water; “For three years, didn’t see a child under 16 or an adult older than 40” at Auschwitz.

Uknown survivor - Auschwitz genocide via electric conveyor belts.

Frida Herskovits - German shepherds tear baby out of mother’s womb, human skin used to make lampshades and picture frames.

Morris Hubert - Says a Jew was thrown into a cage with a bear every day at Buchenwald.

Yanina Cywinska’s Holocaust story - Nazis paraded around briefcases and lamps made of human skin while washing their bodies with soap from Jewish bone.

I did define it look at my previous comments.

Jewish Soviet Psych Warfare Propagandist Vasily Grossman: “The Hell of Treblinka” – 3 milion exterminated, Jews roasted on giant outdoor hibachis.

Elie Wiesel on the “baby burning pits” at Birkenau.

Judith Perlaki’s story – Auschwitz gas chambers “as long as 50 football fields”, Germans “tied women’s legs together to stop them from having babies”.

David Faber’s story – “saw Nazis throw baby alive into flames of crematorium oven”, survived 8 concentration camps.

Eva Olsson – “Gas chambers” and “Five children at a time burned alive in crematoriums” at Bergen-Belsen.

Yitzchak Ganon’s Holocaust story – Kidney removed without anaesthetic at Auschwitz, last seen “pulsating in the hand of Dr. Mengele”.

Elane Geller’s story – Survived on 400 calories a day, ate toothpaste and drank urine, had rats in hair, fertilizer made from jew bones.

Susan Cernyak-Spatz’s story – Ate “sawdust salami”, jews went to gas chambers “willingly”, “whole German nation clothed by clothing from dead jews”

Uknown survivor – Lived in forest for almost 2 years, sleeping in pits with dead bodies.

Max Globan’s Holocaust story – “We ate lunch on top of dead bodies” – Saw “scratch marks of fingernails in concrete wall of gas chamber”

Survivor Fred Schiefler speaks to Arizona high schoolers – Saw the “jew soap”, says “3-4 thousand jews gassed from shower heads in 15-20 minutes”.

Eva Mozes Kor’s story – saw two twins sewn together by Dr. Mengele. Confirmed false.

Stories of Nazi medical experiments – Nazi “electric machine to collect the sperm of jews”, Attack dogs with poison on their teeth.

Emmaly Reed’s story – Imprisoned for 12 years, had tattoo removed, slept in mud and feces, weighed 32 pounds at 15 yrs old when liberated.

Murray Goldfinger’s story – Miraculously survived when “bullet bounced off his skull” and “American planes spotted his impending execution”.

Wilhelm Brasse’s story – “photographed the horrors of Auschwitz, film survived burning in oven because it was flameproof”

Steven Ross’ story – “To survive, we were resorting to cannibalism”; Shows kids animal figurines “made from the crushed bones of Jews”

Simon Rozenkier’s story – “Mengele cut the hump off a hunchback, Nazis sterilized Jews and Gypsies with X-rays to the genitalia

>thirteen accounts are "quite a few"

Sorry, 31 wierd accounts (some of which aren't that wierd). Now, how many other holocaust survivors are there?

>some of which aren't that weird

What is wierd about swallowing diamonds, digging up corpses to destroy them, ersatz food and living in a forest?

These were the people my great-grandmother used to refer as "dupki" (Polish for asshole).

t. great-grandson of a Holocaust survivor (although she really hated being called that)

pic kinda related, she looked A LOT like Rutka Laskier in her wedding photo (well, minus the being eight months pregnant part).

Eddie Weinstein's Holocaust story: Jews murdered in "death showers" w/ carbon monoxide, Survived gunshot through lung, no medical treatment.

Excerpts from "The Black Book" - Electrocution Chamber and Electric Crematorium at Belzec, rivers of blood, jew bone powder used for construction, etc.

Max Edelman's: "Blind Jew in a Death Camp" - Survived 8 days without water, escaped being gassed though blind.

Inside the Auschwitz "Death Factory" - "Eyewitness" says boiling human fat collected in pans and poured over bodies in burning pits to stoke fire.

Thomas Blatt - At Sobibor "250,000 people roasted on huge pyres made from iron rails, and fueled with diesel oil".

Uknown survivor "witnessed" a jew blood geyser.

Kazimir Tafilin - escaped Auschwitz by climing crematorium chimney; jumped from roof, bounced off ground, bones rattled when ran away.

Ernest and Judy Urman's tale: "The Nazis had a gas chamber in Shanghai, China equipped to gas the city's 20,000 jewish refugees".

Daniel Chanoch's tale - At Mauthausen, "the Germans used to prepare soups cooked with human flesh for the prisoners".

Leon Litvack's tale - "Second generation holocaust survivor" says his mother escaped Auschwitz gas chamber twice by climbing out a window.

That it's all done by supposedly starved prisoners.

My great grandma was interned in a camp by the germans. It was a work camp in slovenia and they suffered. She survived but never claimed that it was anything more than an internment wirk camp.

*work

>being starved prevents you from swallowing diamonds

You are aware that the prisoners were fed, right? Even your own posts repeatedly say that.

Meanwhile claiming people were gassed like animals especially upon arrival is completely unsuported by any documents and only by eyewitness testimonies which are as we have seen unreliable.

Do you know what supposedly means.
Supposedly by other claims, not mine.

So why bring it up at all then if it's only supposedly and that's not actually what you think? Why are those things wierd if they're being done by relatively fed people?

>the hundreds of eye witness statements that all agree with each other are unreliable because 30 of them dont

>hundreds of eyewitness testimonies are completely unquestionably true despite some of them being absurd in a technical and factual way

>why are those things wird if done by well fed people
You just answered your own question

Once again, welcome to the study of history.

So they're not wierd at all then?

Ok if you throw out objectivity like that might I then say that the mass murder of jews isn't wierd at all an is just a normal response of the nazis.

Please explain what is wierd about a reasonably fed person eating ersatz food or swallowing diamonds?