Home Workouts That Don't Suck

Veeky Forums I'm looking for some home workouts I could do that actually help with gains. The gym near my house closed, so I'm looking for home workouts I could to instead of driving across town to the gym everyday.

I have adjustable dumbells, and my apartment is small so I don't have room for a power rack, bench, etc.

Any recommendations on workouts that can still bring gains? Kettlebells, dumbell workouts, anything that doesn't take up a lot of space.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01H1OZLRY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_bMZszbN2R7WYW
s.aliexpress.com/ARfaMnye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP Here

Arms are lagging behind all my other muscles, shoulder/bicep/tricep lifts would help a ton

just get some fucking bands already

Just go into your room and do some burpees until you throw up, that's what navy seals do when they can't work out very often

Bands? Do those give you enough resistance?

Get a bigger apartment poorfag.

Or better yet don't get an apartment at all. Cityfags need to fucking die.

>Best set goes up 175lb (300 if you double the top two)
Band Resistance & Stretch Bands 5 Bands 41’’ in Length amazon.com/dp/B01H1OZLRY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_bMZszbN2R7WYW

>cheapest set goes up to 120 ( 195 if you double top two)
Set of 4 Natural latex 41" Strength Resistance Bands Loop
s.aliexpress.com/ARfaMnye

It can be used in combination with weights if you find some on creglist.

Did the wrong (you)
Also adjustable dumbbells are nice to have.

I actually make good money, I just invest my extra money because I'm not going to spend money on another room just to lift.

Eat ass, poorfag.

Thanks, I'll look into this. I just realized Scooby has a bunch of home workouts, so I'll look into those too.

Yep, mine are adjustable, If I filled it up, it'd probably to to ~80lbs each.

power racks take up very little space. i put mine in my small 11x11 bedroom complete with a full size bed and everything fits fine. i have a flat bench, 14x45 lb plates, 2x35, 2x25, 10x10, 2x5, 2x2.5 and i got some extra jhooks so i can store three different bars on my rack including a straight bar, trap bar, safety squat bar. i also have a little stand with 90lb adjustable dbs on it.

pics faggot

I also want pics senpai

Some dude in a suit with a business degree stole your woman, didn't he.

How much did it cost? The thought of your gym is making me hard

i accumulated it all over time and it cost a lot of money but i could have easily spent much less and been just as happy.

my setup is actually torn down right now as i'm trying a recoup phase where i do high intensity sprints on airdyne, lots of pullup, leg raises and other body weight work and light dbs. my bars and weights are all broken down and stored so there's not much to take a picture of. i assure you tho i have had my setup for a couple years now. it all fits and works.

Nope, It's just I go into the city on occasion and everyone there is a complete cunt! TOW MY FUCKING HILUX WILL YOU ILL FUCKING GUT YOU!!!

look at our op

i tried to take a picture of something for proof. here's part of the 45 stacks. i actually got my first 45s for dirt cheap off some lady off craigslist. then i ordered a couple bumpers thinking they're more drop friendly. then i got a couple grip plates. then 8 more grip plates. grip plates really come in handy.